Mutant Plexx experience

headshok

Awards
So, I'm a 49 yr old male, vastly overweight and am considering taking Mutant. I've taken stacks before (Double Dragon SOS 500, Triple Stack Xtreme) and Tren 13 Ethyl, so I have some experience with these products. I've always taken a Liver Shield and a PCT afterwards. My question is, am I better off going with a quad stack instead of what I've taken before? I've read good reviews about Mutant, but also take the time to read the warnings. I also take C4 as my pre-workout.

Any opinions, eiither way, are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vastly overweight? I'd say hit some cardio & clean up the diet first. You'll have better results with the ph.

headshok

Awards
I'm at the gym 4x a week for a couple of hours. I focus mostly on strength training and do one day of cardio. The diet really isn't that bad, lots of chicken, fruits. Although I trying to cut back on the amount of times I go out for lunch and bring more things that I make myself.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Vastly overweight? I'd say hit some cardio & clean up the diet first. You'll have better results with the ph.
Agreed.

Fix the diet, switch up training a bit (not a totally necessary step, just a suggestion), and maybe add some HIIT.

Before using a compound, dial in everything else. Steroids aren't magic and with the fluctuations in blood pressure and hormone levels, I can't imagine that having a high bf % and using gear would be conducive to one's health.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are that overweight, the only thing the PH is going to do is make you stronger. It's not going to make you lose weight. It will actually probably hinder your goals, kill your cardio and increase your appetite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peptide/Research 1
Supplements 3
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 13
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7