Muscletech is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Has to be applied by swedish bikini model to the foreskin for maximum effectiveness.
i had no problems making gains while your mom was applying mine.. :thumbsup:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I loved mine to be applied by the Swedish guy from Rocky.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Muscle tech is all they sold at the PX near our FOB in afghanistan, So we had no choice. and it was overpriced over there.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Me before Muscletech products

Me three months after taking several Muscletech products despite not eating clean.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Guyver x - looks about average for MT use. The guys in the ads make much more progress. Next time try to eat 8-10 meso tech bars a day and you should see real gains

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Also, guyver- some pulldowns might bring up your lats

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Muscle tech is all they sold at the PX near our FOB in afghanistan, So we had no choice. and it was overpriced over there.
We have BSN where I'm at too, which is more overpriced but works a little I guess =x NP ships pretty quick though, I don't think I will ever shop anywhere else.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Guyver x - looks about average for MT use. The guys in the ads make much more progress. Next time try to eat 8-10 meso tech bars a day and you should see real gains
Thanks for the advice.

Trying to get like this.
Muscletech promises these results.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
He's BACKK !! haha

Big BAMA, do they have The Strap over there at all ??

That's really the icing to the cake..

(cake = muscletech)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
...ok, that's getting annoying

upTown

upTown

Awards
so i guess anabolic halo is a waste? im using it for post work out

upTown

upTown

Awards
well, sometime you cant pass up certain deals from GNC.... whats a good replacement?

chobbs4

chobbs4

Awards
I talked to a guy at Gnc and I asked him why muscle tech stuff always tastes like dog **** and he told me they didn't want to sacrifice flavor for proformance. Right then I thought to myself well their products should taste great because they don't work for ****

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I talked to a guy at Gnc and I asked him why muscle tech stuff always tastes like dog **** and he told me they didn't want to sacrifice flavor for proformance. Right then I thought to myself well their products should taste great because they don't work for ****
MT is delish.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
They didn't have the STRAP but it was o.k. cause I brought mine. We drank halo before we went out cause the -320 degree composition kept us cool in the 113 degree heat. Plus only cool people use muscle tech, ask anyone!:banana:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Halo is the powder form of Chuck Norris's piss why do you think it's from Muscle Tech? Nothing but the ****ing best

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Creakic here, and this is proof that all MT products are delicious. I can literally suck on the pill like it was candy. Try that with HGH or Form, they both taste like crap.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
They didn't have the STRAP but it was o.k. cause I brought mine. We drank halo before we went out cause the -320 degree composition kept us cool in the 113 degree heat. Plus only cool people use muscle tech, ask anyone!:banana:
That quantum-polarized medallion is really somethin else huh !!

The STRAP and Anator P70 are as essential to lifting as dat dere Cell Tech is essential for creating Jay Cutlers physique ! :thumbsup:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
That quantum-polarized medallion is really somethin else huh !!

The STRAP and Anator P70 are as essential to lifting as dat dere Cell Tech is essential for creating Jay Cutlers physique ! :thumbsup:

I grind up a strap with each protein shake I take. I can feel the burn as I drink it, but I walked through a steel door today afterwards...forgot to open it, but it opened for me. It felt like I was Mr Koolaid!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I grind up a strap with each protein shake I take. I can feel the burn as I drink it, but I walked through a steel door today afterwards...forgot to open it, but it opened for me. It felt like I was Mr Koolaid!

OHH YEAHHH !!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
homie i shower in anabolic halo and its so cold i can barely see my penis. but atleast its an anabolic shower

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
They compress the balls of a thousand strong bulls into each gram of Anabolic Halo which is why it makes you "strong like bull"

Think I'm ****ing around?! You can't make this stuff up! It's basic Anabolics 101 @ MTU

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They compress the balls of a thousand strong bulls into each gram of Anabolic Halo which is why it makes you "strong like bull"

Think I'm ****ing around?! You can't make this stuff up! It's basic Anabolics 101 @ MTU
YUP, I LEARNED THIS IN AFRICA STATE UNIVERSITYI WENT THERE WITH JAY CUTLER. HES NOT JUST A BBer HE IS ALSO A SCIENTISTS

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think this thread has a at least 200 pages left full awesome MT reviews

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Your not getting through airport security anymore but who the hell cares when you have the power run where ever you want without fatigue. Show me any other product that can provided results like that.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Your not getting through airport security anymore but who the hell cares when you have the power run where ever you want without fatigue. Show me any other product that can provided results like that.
I can't even fit through the plane door anymore, I just put jet fuel in my bronco, I have a 45 cylinder MT-fed 8,000 ci engine, it only takes me like 45 seconds to get anywhere.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I can't even fit through the plane door anymore, I just put jet fuel in my bronco, I have a 45 cylinder MT-fed 8,000 ci engine, it only takes me like 45 seconds to get anywhere.
Thats almost enough power to put the Flux Capacitor to shame. What cant MT do really?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
MT GAKIC is an advanced technological breakthrough that can help athletes immediately increase strength before working out. That's right!!! No need to work out!!! GAKIC is unlike anything you have ever tried —

OK, I'm usually a supplement skeptic, but wow. I haven't felt a surge like what this stuff gave me since I was juicing for football.

Actual quote!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Juicing for Football, lolz

Juicing for lifting the world is a better description of a MT user.

Status
Not open for further replies.