Muscle soreness after pinning

Zer0-00bk

Awards
My thigh or sore after injection of 50MG test 50MG tren. The soreness is not badd just feels like I worked out. 22 gauge 1" needle, Bled pretty good when I pulled the needle out as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My thigh or sore after injection of 50MG test 50MG tren. The soreness is not badd just feels like I worked out. 22 gauge 1" needle, Bled pretty good when I pulled the needle out as well.
Some guys get sore. Where are you pinning? Quads?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's especially common (not universal) to get soreness when pinning quads.
I would imagine it's worse if the first time is with a 22g. Did you draw and pin with the same needle too?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did, but I have since read that I should use a different needle to draw.
poking hole in top of vial can put a burr on tip of needle...I use a 18 to draw a 22 for injecting...I order the syringes separate from needles, it's easy to replace one syringe for another.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah same needle plus it being a 22 won’t have helped there bud. Plus quads are a bitch.

I draw with a 21 (I always feel like 18s leave a hole in the seal on the vial) and pin either a 23 in my ass or a 25 in my delts. Very rarely get soreness

Zer0-00bk

Awards
Yeah same needle plus it being a 22 won’t have helped there bud. Plus quads are a bitch.

I draw with a 21 (I always feel like 18s leave a hole in the seal on the vial) and pin either a 23 in my ass or a 25 in my delts. Very rarely get soreness
Honestly the only reason I don't pen in the glutes is because I have got a big ass! I would have to use like a 4" need or to get to the muscle, lol!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly the only reason I don't pen in the glutes is because I have got a big ass! I would have to use like a 4" need or to get to the muscle, lol!
haha, get a 1.5 inch in there bro. You’ll be sound

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My bodyfat is over 20% and I have massive glute muscle, as well as significant fat storage on hips - 1.5” works great for me.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Orange 25's and Glutes... I have never looked backed. I haven't pinned anywhere else but glutes for years. No issues here...