muscle mass supplements

E26 ATHLETE

Awards
Just curious what would be some good options for supplements that would help to put on some lean gains while loosing some body fat. A little information on myself (not sure if this helps or not), I am a 31 year old male, I workout anywhere from 3-5 days a week, I have a physical job, I am 5'5" and weigh 155 lbs. my body fat percentage is probably around 18% at the moment. looking to focus more on my fitness and build a consistent workout regimen. Any information helps, thanks.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what would be some good options for supplements that would help to put on some lean gains while loosing some body fat. A little information on myself (not sure if this helps or not), I am a 31 year old male, I workout anywhere from 3-5 days a week, I have a physical job, I am 5'5" and weigh 155 lbs. my body fat percentage is probably around 18% at the moment. looking to focus more on my fitness and build a consistent workout regimen. Any information helps, thanks.
There are a supps that do work. Specially prohormones like 1 andro, 4 andro, and epiandrosterone. Those supps will work. However, you have to do most of the work. You gotta make sure your diet and training is spot on to really see results from it. Along with this. They are anabolic precursors. Meaning that they convert to a steroid when ingested. They are pretty mild, but they will suppress your natural testosterone to a degree. How much depends on the person, how long the cycle was ran, as well as age.

The andros don’t really start to kick until week 3-4. Most people get the best results running it for 8 weeks.

A simple 1 andro cycle would look like this at this dose in mg: 330/330/330/330/440/440/440/440 if you diet and train right I would say you can recomp pretty good on this if it’s your first cycle. I’d say gain 7-8 lbs of muscle while losing about 3-5% bodyfat.

However. After the cycle you are going to be suppressed and will need a post cycle therapy. I wouldn’t recommend otc natty test boosters. They can help a slight amount but they won’t get you going fast. I would recommend running a low dose nolvadex or Clomid after it’s over for at least a few weeks. A nolva dose would be something like this: 20/20/10/10 + otc natty test booster. This way you can jumpstart your testosterone fast and avoid losing your gains after the cycle is over. Hope this helps.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look in your other thread. You need to get back into the gym consistently first.

E26 ATHLETE

Awards
There are a supps that do work. Specially prohormones like 1 andro, 4 andro, and epiandrosterone. Those supps will work. However, you have to do most of the work. You gotta make sure your diet and training is spot on to really see results from it. Along with this. They are anabolic precursors. Meaning that they convert to a steroid when ingested. They are pretty mild, but they will suppress your natural testosterone to a degree. How much depends on the person, how long the cycle was ran, as well as age.

The andros don’t really start to kick until week 3-4. Most people get the best results running it for 8 weeks.

A simple 1 andro cycle would look like this at this dose in mg: 330/330/330/330/440/440/440/440 if you diet and train right I would say you can recomp pretty good on this if it’s your first cycle. I’d say gain 7-8 lbs of muscle while losing about 3-5% bodyfat.

However. After the cycle you are going to be suppressed and will need a post cycle therapy. I wouldn’t recommend otc natty test boosters. They can help a slight amount but they won’t get you going fast. I would recommend running a low dose nolvadex or Clomid after it’s over for at least a few weeks. A nolva dose would be something like this: 20/20/10/10 + otc natty test booster. This way you can jumpstart your testosterone fast and avoid losing your gains after the cycle is over. Hope this helps.
This is great information, thankyou for taking the time to share this with me. id like to start a cycle like this in about a month. That will allow me enough time to research and put together a good cycle and also the knowledge to do so.