Muscle Gelz Support

psmf

Awards
Anyone have a point of contact for muscle gelz. Their live chat doesn’t seem to work well and I can’t find a customer service email or phone. Got sent a bottle of androhard from fitking(whose customer service is terrible) without any pump for it. Fitking gives me the run around every time I call and I’m still waiting to hear from them on a refund for something that was on back order.

Thanks

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
I can't really offer any help, but I will agree about fitking. Took forever (over 3 weeks) to get my order, and I'm in the same state haha. Apparently they use (or were using) some sort of outside shipping service instead of just using usps/ups/etc.

psmf

Awards
I can't really offer any help, but I will agree about fitking. Took forever (over 3 weeks) to get my order, and I'm in the same state haha. Apparently they use (or were using) some sort of outside shipping service instead of just using usps/ups/etc.
Yeah I wasn’t aware because they used to be great and had the cheapest androhard price. But took me 10 days to get an order shipped and it’s been 6 days since I was told I would be refunded for the back ordered product. To be clear this is fitking I’m talking about.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Yeah I wasn’t aware because they used to be great and had the cheapest androhard price. But took me 10 days to get an order shipped and it’s been 6 days since I was told I would be refunded for the back ordered product. To be clear this is fitking I’m talking about.
Yes, fitking I was referring to. For anyone reading

psmf

Awards
Maybe @WesleyInman can help
Does he work for muscle gelz? Didn’t know if they had a specific rep on these forums but hopefully he can chime in after the holiday weekend. Been using a teaspoon to measure out my doses for the androhard.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does he work for muscle gelz? Didn’t know if they had a specific rep on these forums but hopefully he can chime in after the holiday weekend. Been using a teaspoon to measure out my doses for the androhard.
Yes I'm a rep for musclegelz

The issue is you bought it from a retailer. For instance I too retail musclegelz on my store www.gymntonic.com

Which is why people purchase from me or better yet direct from musclegelz. So you have first hand customer service.

Send me a PM w a name and shipping address sir and right now btw MG has a 30% sale using code EASTER30.

Might wanna stock up.

My normal code is WES15 and that gets u 15% off and me handling your customer service.

Happy Easter everyone 💪💪

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw don't use a teaspoon. Get a syringe.. and just use it minus the needle. If you don't have any on hand scAmazon sells them or go in person to Tractor Supply...syringes and needles usually are near the Horse section.

Even when I send u a pump it's gonna take a few days to arrive.

psmf

Awards
Yes I'm a rep for musclegelz

The issue is you bought it from a retailer. For instance I too retail musclegelz on my store www.gymntonic.com

Which is why people purchase from me or better yet direct from musclegelz. So you have first hand customer service.

Send me a PM w a name and shipping address sir and right now btw MG has a 30% sale using code EASTER30.

Might wanna stock up.

My normal code is WES15 and that gets u 15% off and me handling your customer service.

Happy Easter everyone
Pm sent. Thank you bro. Happy Easter.

psmf

Awards
Btw don't use a teaspoon. Get a syringe.. and just use it minus the needle. If you don't have any on hand scAmazon sells them or go in person to Tractor Supply...syringes and needles usually are near the Horse section.

Even when I send u a pump it's gonna take a few days to arrive.
Will do, was measuring out the mL’s via a teaspoon but will change it up as that’s smarter.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@WesleyInman to the rescue !!