Mulungu Bark Extract: Nature's most powerful GABAergic!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hello, everyone! You'll be hearing a lot more about this amazing extract in the coming weeks, as I am about to release it as part of a 3 ingredient formula designed to assist with sleep and anxiety. The product is called Stage-3Z.

This stuff REALLY WORKS! I know, personally. I've been testing it extensively...and I have secured what I believe to be the highest quality Mulungu extract currently in existence.

Mulungu is a powerful GABBA-A modulator (and also an endogenous melatonin secretagogue, which means no more issues with exogenous melatonin) that not only lacks the tolerance and dependence issues associated with prescription GABAergics, but actually supplies health benefits. In studies, it has equaled diazepam (valium) in its efficacy. In addition to its GABAergic effects, it also function as an inhibitor of the Nicotinic receptor.

Furthermore, studies have shown it to be a potent anti-depressant.

I've tried virtually every single natural sleep/anxiety substance available today...and I have yet to find anything that works as well as this stuff (outside of high quality, high dose kava, but kava certainly has some drawbacks that aren't for everyone)! This stuff is even more powerful when paired with synergistic Gabba Transaminase Inhibitors, which are also included in this product.

We've heard of things like Valerian, Ashwagandha, Skullcap, etc. Mulungu is far superior.

With many other sleep/anxiety products, what do we see? Typically, we see a bunch of different ingredients thrown together in low doses. In fact, sometimes the dose are so low that the ingredients are virtually useless. They might look good on the label, but they aren't providing much of an effect. The truth is that many of the best natural anxiolytic/sleep aides must be used in much higher does than what we are currently seeing.

My new product is dosed so high that it must be scooped! Caps are unrealistic, as the serving size is 2.25-9 grams. Try fitting 9 grams in capsules. Its like 18 caps. LOL. The good news is that the product mixes with 1-3 ounces of hot water and tastes like tea. The total product weight--the weight of the actual active ingredients--is 180 grams. Compare that to ANY sleep product currently on the market.

Look, I am by no means speaking badly about any other sleep/anxiety products. Some of them are pretty decent, but they're just not dosed like this product, NOR do they contain Mulungu Extract. Each full serving provides a full 5 grams of lab-tested 3:1 Mulungu Extract from (what I believe) is the best Mulungu provider on Earth. This product can only be obtained from South America and there are a LOT of shady suppliers.

To my knowledge, MA Labs will be the 1st company in this industry to bring you this potent, natural GABAergic...and in dosages you won't find anywhere else...combined with large doses of 2 other synergistic, scientifically validated ingredients.

I will be selecting loggers very soon!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man, there is a real need for this! I bet my wife would like it on work nights if it doesn't leave you feeling groggy

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Groovy!

Does it produce dreams as vivid high dose GABA?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested. It was once speculated that Gaba increased gh. Any thought of doing this even if at all slightly

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man, there is a real need for this! I bet my wife would like it on work nights if it doesn't leave you feeling groggy
It wears off after about 6-8 hours. If you take too much, then it can leave a little grogginess, but not too bad. Basically, find the right dose and you're good. I wake up every morning feeling good.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Groovy!

Does it produce dreams as vivid high dose GABA?
There area LOT of factors which affect dream recall/lucidity. I haven't personally noticed any change in this area, but one thing that Mulungu does do is increase the duration Stage-3 sleep. This is the deepest stage of sleep and has the greatest effect on our body's ability to recover and grow. It is the stage in which the body furiously attempts to repair all aspects of its being. The more time we spend in Stage-3, the more rested we feel and the healthier and better functioning we become.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There area LOT of factors which affect dream recall/lucidity. I haven't personally noticed any change in this area, but one thing that Mulungu does do is increase the duration Stage-3 sleep. This is the deepest stage of sleep and has the greatest effect on our body's ability to recover and grow. It is the stage in which the body furiously attempts to repair all aspects of its being. The more time we spend in Stage-3, the more rested we feel and the healthier and better functioning we become.
I would love to log this. I have an Oura ring so I could bring some real metrics to the table. My REM has been lacking lately and looking for something that can improve it. Either way, I'll try this out for sure.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good. Will purchase once it's available.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested. It was once speculated that Gaba increased gh. Any thought of doing this even if at all slightly
I haven't seen any research which shows Mulungu directly stimulates nocturnal GH release.

However, we do know that improving sleep quality (particularly slow wave sleep, which Mulungu has repeatedly been shown to do) DOES lead to greater increases in growth hormone secretion during sleep. Therefore, we could say that Mulungu indirectly increases growth hormone levels.

Here's one of many studies which confirms this (see blue-bolded text):

Relationship of plasma growth hormone to slow-wave sleep in African sleeping sickness
M W Radomski 1, A Buguet, F Doua, P Bogui, P Tapie
Affiliations expand
Abstract
Human African trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness) is a unique disease model of disrupted circadian rhythms in the sleep-wake cycle and cortisol and prolactin secretion. This study examined the temporal relationship between growth hormone (GH) secretion and the sleep-wake cycle in 8 infected African patients and 6 healthy indigenous African subjects. Twenty-four-hour sleep patterns were recorded by polysomnography and hourly blood samples analyzed for plasma GH. No relationships between the mean normalized plasma GH levels (Z scores) and the sleep stages (wakefulness, sleep stages 1 and 2 ('light' sleep), slow-wave sleep (stages 3 and 4, SWS), and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep) were found in the patients or healthy subjects. However, when the time of sampling of the plasma GH concentrations was lagged by 16 min with respect to the occurrence of the various sleep stages, significant correlations were found between plasma GH concentrations and SWS in both healthy subjects and patients. Thus, the association between SWS and GH secretion persisted even in the presence of disrupted circadian rhythms, further supporting the concept that sleep and the stimulation of GH secretion are outputs of a common mechanism.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is the part that's important to me. I can fall asleep no problem. But I can't stay asleep for long. I can also start dreaming almost immediately after falling asleep. Il have dreams during a 15min nap. But I'm missing the most important part where the recover process is taking place. I'm never sleeping long enough to take advantage. At least that's my thoughts seeing how broken my sleep is.

Can't wait to try this out!