Mucuna Pruriens 99% Levodopa questions

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed anything.

I took UN L-Dopa... nothing...
IGF-2 - Nothing
I took Powerful - I noticed bit of strength gains..

I still have 100g of of original bulk powerful.
How did you dose igf2, and at what body weight?
What's your age, relative age if not exact.

Sort of surprised that you did not see any benefits from the product.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all I just want to say Mulletsoldier is the bomb. :thumbsup:

In fact I kinda want to cross him so he can break bad on my @ss. :lol:

The problem is I can't come up with anything because I like Powerfull. Oh well...

Was the dostinex a chemical research compound in liquid?

I haven't looked into it but I believe that dostinex loses much potency in liquid.

Does anybody know for sure?
I'm pretty sure the actual Dostinex brand only comes in tablet form so assuming its liquid it is likely a chem res product.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established

x2. I'm taking 7 a day and noticing better sleep cuz of GH increase and it's only been a week.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure the actual Dostinex brand only comes in tablet form so assuming its liquid it is likely a chem res product.
Nah I'm just lazy and used them interchangably... It's liquid...

I just took a week basically off the compound causing it and will start back up and see if the break helps

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apologies, I should have clarified. More specifically, concomitant DCI administrations are what are known as 'peripheral decarboxylase inhibitors' - or, in other words, opposing the decarboxylation of L-DOPA to Dopamine in peripheral tissues. This is a necessary adjuvent in order to avoid dyskinesia (motor function fluctuations) as well as neuro-degradative effects (over expression of Dopaminergic transmission leads to post-synaptic degradation; Dopamine 'floods' the Substantia Nigra, so to speak, and cannot be deaminated at a normal rate).

In terms of inherent DCIs, the postulate is that MP contains a DCI such as entacapone or carbidopa; an additional postulate is that MP contains independent, non-DCI L-DOPA enhancing agents. In any respect, the centralization of Dopaminergic transmission and synthesis noted in MP clinical trials leads one to believe that peripheral transmission is not occurring, by whatever mechanism.
Not to mention that allowing peripheral effects of dopamine conversion/stimulation (Being a precursor to norepinephrine and epinephrine) would have the potential to cause adverse effects of tachyarrhymias and undesireable blood pressure augmentation(Mainly through beta(possibly alpha but that requires significant dosing to activate) adrenergic stimulation.)

Decarboxylase inhibitors are definitely a necessity in attenuating potential adverse effects.

Good thread here.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
i am glad you have convinced me powerful is safe, i never use more than 2 bottles before cycling and always enjoy my time on powerful.
Having used the old and new powerfull formulas myself, I will admit to several gains in strength, mood, relaxation, even hair growth and I could swear my posture got better as well.

More than likely i'll be cycling powerfull and supercissus again but I am testing different combos of different things right now to see which I want over the long term.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Having used the old and new powerfull formulas myself, I will admit to several gains in strength, mood, relaxation, even hair growth and I could swear my posture got better as well.

More than likely i'll be cycling powerfull and supercissus again but I am testing different combos of different things right now to see which I want over the long term.
the original powerful/cissus combo from about 2 years ago was very good, i think this new powerful is different but may in fact be better. i know the supercissus is better, i haven't staked the 2 in a long time. giving this a lot of thought while deciding on my next order.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your age, relative age if not exact.

Im 6'0, 87-89kgs 10-11% BF... I dosed it at on label.. like 9 caps a day I think... 3 - 3 - 3
Im 25 years old.

Im not surprised, Ive taken DTH, AE, test boosters don't even do anything for me.

Last time I checked my hormones, everything was through the roof.. so yeh.. I dont expect much from these products. Its a bit disappointing :(