Unanswered MTEST

Luney

Awards
I cycle everything and I probably wouldn’t, but I can’t say I haven’t seen people who may. 🤷‍♂️
I've known a few to run whatever all year around also. I know you don't need a pct with this or anything so I was thinking an extended stay would be welcome. Probably not year round but with short breaks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can but I’d probably just try like 12 weeks on 4 weeks off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I cycle everything and I probably wouldn’t, but I can’t say I haven’t seen people who may. 🤷‍♂️
Agreed. I always like to cycle products after 12 weeks to give my body a break from it.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was looking at 12-14weeks with a fat burner in between. Maybe an actual cycle after I do more research
Do 12 weeks and run the fat burner the last 4 and if its going well add the fat burner another 4
Weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The typical recommendation for products like this is for companies to suggest 8 to 12 weeks on followed by a break. That is really more of suggesting on the side of caution than because of any actual researched need to do so though. Since that is the recommendation, that is what I would have to suggest but I've seen many people use it year round and I do myself but I have an actual endocrinology condition and M-Test helped improve some of my levels to where my doctor told me to stay on it myself so my situation is a bit unique.