Mtest vs Sustain Alpha

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you had to choose 1 as an addition to PCT (Andro cycle) which would function better? 🤔

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sustain alpha is your need a libido boost as well. Has a great formula and will be great for pct. it can be combined with the mtest as well for a stronger pct.

Use code chef for 20% off iconic Formulations site.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
m-test/sustain alpha is a great combo, i've ran it several times.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where do you guys apply the SA? My SA tube has a picture that shows it to be applied in the area in between the belly button and knees (+forearms). Is this correct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where do you guys apply the SA? My SA tube has a picture that shows it to be applied in the area in between the belly button and knees (+forearms). Is this correct?
inner thighs, and a lot of us apply to nutz!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
inner thighs, and a lot of us apply to nutz!!!
So it's not an error on the tube. Ok, thanks (y) Do you know why the difference in the application area as opposed to other TD:s? (Andros, Virtus, dhea, etc.)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So it's not an error on the tube. Ok, thanks (y) Do you know why the difference in the application area as opposed to other TD:s? (Andros, Virtus, dhea, etc.)
sustain alpha is NOT a hormonal...hormonal td's are best applied to skin on neck/shoulders/traps.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
sustain alpha is NOT a hormonal...hormonal td's are best applied to skin on neck/shoulders/traps.
Ok. I'm so used to seen all td's applied to upper body, I would've just applied every td there is to that area. Thanks for the info again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I'm so used to seen all td's applied to upper body, I would've just applied every td there is to that area. Thanks for the info again.
no problem...glad to help out. the rule of thumb is if it's a hormonal td apply to neck/shoulder trap-eric potratz founder of PP wrote a great article showing skin on neck/shoulders and upper back have more androgenic enzymes.

'eric potratz-transdermal steroids-expanded' this is a very informative article, imo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both would function just fine. Honestly you couldn’t go wrong with either. Sustain alpha always gives me a nice energy increase which I like during Pct.

Erikdrvn

Awards
I would try sustain alpha only for a libido/energy boost, i tryed and liked mtest, alphamax xt, but i would avoid product whit l-dopa and tongkat ali solo, but tongkat is to much "speedy" for me and after a while make me nervous, do you think that whit sustain alpha solo i will need an estrogen blocker especially when i will quit it cold turkey?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would try sustain alpha only for a libido/energy boost, i tryed and liked mtest, alphamax xt, but i would avoid product whit l-dopa and tongkat ali solo, but tongkat is to much "speedy" for me and after a while make me nervous, do you think that whit sustain alpha solo i will need an estrogen blocker especially when i will quit it cold turkey?
no estrogen blocker needed for sustain either during or after...many use sustain as part of pct.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
'undecided voters' at biden town hall were featured on msnbc as biden voters'

opps, so many lies and deceptions they can't keep them straight....oh what a tangled web democrats weave when they practice to deceive.
Relevant to this thread?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd use sustain alpha for specifically pct purposes. Mtest is best as an everyday staple.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd use sustain alpha for specifically pct purposes. Mtest is best as an everyday staple.
i agree that sustain is great for pct, but it's also great as a natural test booster.