USA Mtest for trade

captainds

Awards
I have 2 bottles of unopened Mtest And another bottle with 60 caps left in it for trade or sale. I would consider another booster, BMP, sustain alpha or anything .

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have anything you could add for 2 bottles of X-Gels? I'd consider setting up a trade.

captainds

Awards
I actually have 3 bottles of x gels for trade or sale also. I got the infamous COVID-19 and with the inflammation supposedly it causes I don’t think I need to take xgels again. I am not sure of the long term effects of COVID so xgels might not ever happen for me sadly ...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually have 3 bottles of x gels for trade or sale also. I got the infamous COVID-19 and with the inflammation supposedly it causes I don’t think I need to take xgels again. I am not sure of the long term effects of COVID so xgels might not ever happen for me sadly ...
i don't do trades but you should look into some b-AET...might help boost immune system.

btw-good luck, hope you are feeling well soon!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn sorry to hear bro ..take care of your self

Lmk if interested in Sns immuneXT support XT to trade

captainds

Awards
Thanks guys ! Definitely feeling like myself again thank goodness. I definitely will think about that trade if my xgels and Mtest don’t sell on eBay.

captainds

Awards
I have them on eBay for 35 a piece with free shipping . I also have mtest for 30 a piece with free shipping .

captainds

Awards
Not sure if it’s against the rules to post my selling link on eBay for the items .