MTest and Virtus

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I was wondering how you would stack these 2 together. I have 2 bottles of each which would be an 8 week run but understand that Virtus is pretty potent and might have to be used eod making it last even longer. So I’m wondering if I should start them at the same time and then after 8 weeks continue the Virtus for another 4 weeks extending that to 12 weeks or start the Virtus first for 4 weeks and then add in the mtest for the remainder of the run?

I know some people like to run a test booster for a bit and then add in the AI later for possible estro conversion from raising your test. What do you guys think is most effective?

Btw, I’m 31 years old and cutting until summer. Also, I have used mtest twice in the past and enjoy it both times but I have not tried Virtus yet although I have used natural AI’s before. Appreciate the input, thanks!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both products are definitely top notch. For the Mtest I would run it as the bottle states( I think its 6 caps per day 3am/3pm). Virtus just start out at .5ml in the AM and go from there. You can dose two times a day so see how your body reacts to it and maybe switch it up to .5mlAM/.5mlPM. Its really up to you homie. I would personally do Mtest 3AM/3PM and Virtus .5mlAM/.5mlPM but thats just me.

@delsolrob could probably chime in and help you out if you need further clarifcation with the Virtus. Hope this helps!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that’s a good start. Could even start a little lower like .3 to start.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both products are definitely top notch. For the Mtest I would run it as the bottle states( I think its 6 caps per day 3am/3pm). Virtus just start out at .5ml in the AM and go from there. You can dose two times a day so see how your body reacts to it and maybe switch it up to .5mlAM/.5mlPM. Its really up to you homie. I would personally do Mtest 3AM/3PM and Virtus .5mlAM/.5mlPM but thats just me.

@delsolrob could probably chime in and help you out if you need further clarifcation with the Virtus. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the reply, so you think I should start them at the same time?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed, run them together... they compliment each other quite well