MT2 drug testing

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyone who is aware of any known test that mt2 will show up on whether it shows up as that or yields a false positive for some other illicit substance? Or would the bac water be testable?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I've been googling this for days and nobody seems to make mention of it either way. It wouldn't make sense that there's a test for it but it's conceivable that it could show up as something else cuz that definitely happens

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I saw an article that talked about a guy who injected 6 mg(obviously a dumbass lol) and went to the er and in one part it said drug urinalysis was positive for opiates but doesn't say whether he admitted to taking opiates or whether the melanotan caused a false positive for opiates.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Melanotan shouldnt pull a false pos on anything. I dont understand the usage of it tbh... ive got an irish guy at my gym who used it and looks like a burnt steak now

tremcells

tremcells

Awards
My polish complexion is nearing American Indian status.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
No doubt that it works awesome to get a great tan, just wondering if anyone has any concrete information on mt2 and urine drug or steroid screening

tremcells

tremcells

Awards
Even if it was. It isn't illegal or controlled. Never heard of false positives.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Even if it was. It isn't illegal or controlled. Never heard of false positives.
Isn't it one of those gray area things like you can buy it legally but you can't actually legally use it?

tremcells

tremcells

Awards
It is but no one on the planet is testing for mt2 as part of any piss test.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
What about the bac water, would the benzyl alcohol ever show up? I know where I live bac water and pins are illegal without a script

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for your help, it's much appreciated. Common sense dictates that it's not gonna show up but you can't be too safe with these things.