• Established
What’s the deal with brawn? Are they gtg? Looking for msten

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone I have spoken to say they are good, of course it comes down to where you bought it and if it is legit wrapping haha. I have some of their Halo that I am gonna run next week

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t buy Msten anymore unless a ugl was selling it. Too easily faked and faked **** is scary ****.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I bought medfitrx msten. Have not run it yet, plan to in a month. I have used their dmz which seemed quite legit... their products tend to get good reviews...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran their msten,good sh1t

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MedfitRX or PRE has it, plus they (PRE) have a sale right now for up to 30% off

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did msten from medfit rx 3 months ago and if it was spiked with something than it was spiked with superdrol because the **** was insane. I’m joking though lol medfit rx is legit.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did msten from medfit rx 3 months ago and if it was spiked with something than it was spiked with superdrol because the **** was insane. I’m joking though lol medfit rx is legit.
You’re making me giddy to start my cycle of that... did you run 4 or 6 weeks?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re making me giddy to start my cycle of that... did you run 4 or 6 weeks?
I usually ran msten for 5 weeks in the past but nowadays my body don’t like harsh orals as much anymore so I went for 4 weeks and felt pretty fucking horrible end of week 2 but you really have nothing to worry about that’s just me. Msten is a clean and strong oral

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just expect it to be the best oral you’ve ever taken.
Well I would like to gain about 10 lbs of muscle... and hopefully keep 7 of it after going off... those are just rough numbers. I was going to do 2 weeks and then order another bottle if I wanted to stretch it to 6 weeks total.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I would like to gain about 10 lbs of muscle... and hopefully keep 7 of it after going off... those are just rough numbers. I was going to do 2 weeks and then order another bottle if I wanted to stretch it to 6 weeks total.
I really think you should run it for 4 weeks. First week will be kind of a built up, intra muscular water, glycogen especially etc, and from week 2 to 4 you’re just gonna gain lean tissue/mass. I’m already a certain weight so I wasn’t expecting to gain a lot but in May I ran msten and gained 16 lbs(I’m on trt so didn’t need to pct) and 2 weeks after cycle once the glycogen dropped I kept what was muscle which was 12 lbs and I expect 2 lbs of that to be fat. I really wasn’t trying to gain much weight like I was in a 400-500 calories surplus which usually doesn’t even add weight on me. So anyone going crazy with his diet would gain solid.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really think you should run it for 4 weeks. First week will be kind of a built up, intra muscular water, glycogen especially etc, and from week 2 to 4 you’re just gonna gain lean tissue/mass. I’m already a certain weight so I wasn’t expecting to gain a lot but in May I ran msten and gained 16 lbs(I’m on trt so didn’t need to pct) and 2 weeks after cycle once the glycogen dropped I kept what was muscle which was 12 lbs and I expect 2 lbs of that to be fat. I really wasn’t trying to gain much weight like I was in a 400-500 calories surplus which usually doesn’t even add weight on me. So anyone going crazy with his diet would gain solid.
That’s not bad... I ran Dmz for 6 weeks and recovered very well from it and to be honest didn’t feel very bad on cycle. I wasn’t trying to gain weight but I gained 5 lbs but lost all of it because it was water weight. I don’t want to just gain water weight and lose it all on msten.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s not bad... I ran Dmz for 6 weeks and recovered very well from it and to be honest didn’t feel very bad on cycle. I wasn’t trying to gain weight but I gained 5 lbs but lost all of it because it was water weight. I don’t want to just gain water weight and lose it all on msten.
You ever run that ‘Winswole’ ?