Msten

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many people would buy msten if it came back?

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
it never left. i got some in the mail last week. from a board sponsor supp site. super easy to find.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
But at that dose and price I think it's pretty bang for your buck
i know the liquid msten you mean. and it IS awesome. but this was 27.99 for 90x10mg pills. not bad at all.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten and DMZ put 20ish lbs on me. Def running them again for sure 100% I wonder if there's a way to get raws or whatever that way you can store it for longer and make it whenever you want. I know this stuff has a shelf life.

Edit: I guess the raws would degrade at the same rate sooooo so much for that idea

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
msten is deffinately a Bulker, strongest thing I ever took but on 10 lbs in 4 weeks , it's still available on e&^y lol.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea I loved msten, this was my month transformation pic last summer with msten. Was running 500mg of test and 400mg masteron as well but they were probably just getting started when these were taken. So all msten here

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pm me if you want to know the site
It's ok he's already pm'd me dude but thanks anyway, turns out I'd already been on that website thanks to a "subliminal message" posted not long ago

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's ok he's already pm'd me dude but thanks anyway, turns out I'd already been on that website thanks to a "subliminal message" posted not long ago
Care to link me to the subliminal message? just for giggles

jathan_howe

Awards
LMAO!!!!!! I bet the mods really got a kick out of that one.
They've never said anything to me yet. I've dropped a couple subliminals and PM's and so far I've gotten nothing but thank you's lol