Msten

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They actually weren't that high, but I was worried about them and told the doc. Doc actually was pretty smart about and pretty much said a ton of things could raise my AST/ALT levels. Not the doctors exact words but you understand.
Well.. at least you are proactive about your health bro.. good for you. I have to get a hormone panel done again soon.. I still don't feel even 6 months later I have recovered from trest. I am actually started to think it f*cked me for life. It shut me down way to hard.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well.. at least you are proactive about your health bro.. good for you. I have to get a hormone panel done again soon.. I still don't feel even 6 months later I have recovered from trest. I am actually started to think it f*cked me for life. It shut me down way to hard.
That sucks. I'm curious what dosage and length of time you were on Trest and which type?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks. I'm curious what dosage and length of time you were on Trest and which type?
DermaTrest, 25mg AM, 25mg PM for 6 weeks. I followed it with 21 days of HCG at 250iu daily, then 8 weeks of clomid. My HCG and Clomid are pharma grade..

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
DermaTrest, 25mg AM, 25mg PM for 6 weeks. I followed it with 21 days of HCG at 250iu daily, then 8 weeks of clomid. My HCG and Clomid are pharma grade..
did you test your HCG before you use with pregnant test ? and did you feel any difference after first shot of HCG

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
better yet run dmz and msten dual compound with dermacrine for base!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Is there any lower back pump associated with msten?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading all the logs I can find on this stuff and the gains seem less than spectacular.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading all the logs I can find on this stuff and the gains seem less than spectacular.
consider that most of the guys run MSTEN only 4 weeks in comparison with DMZ 6 even 8 weeks , which is funny because the toxicity of this PH is probably similar if not he same.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Trying to decide if I should add this to my stockpile. I've got alpha 20 and sd already. Can't really see how msten compares. I know the sides are less but I don't get any sides from alpha.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Trying to decide if I should add this to my stockpile. I've got alpha 20 and sd already. Can't really see how msten compares. I know the sides are less but I don't get any sides from alpha.
why don't you run them separate higher or longer ?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not following. Do you think I run them all together?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
sorry mate i missed understand you i thought that you are making some super strong stack. not necessary all 3 but two strong together there are some crazy beasts which likes this hardcore stacks, if you thinking of buying MSTEN for future use i would do this and i did . Worst scenario you can always sell this . eventually all methyls disappear from the market USA and EUROPE too. In few years this PH mwill be desirable like phera/m1t/bold and many others today.....

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm probably going to get some more. Can't really afford it right now but I might miss my chance

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ive seen 8 week runs of msten with proper care can be a gr8 bulking run

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Better than superdrol? I'm either gonna get more sd or a few more msten. Superdrol is a lot cheaper

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
superdrol is more toxic more sides acne everywhere id rather bulk with msten!

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I know. I took sd for a few days and slept about 16 hours every day. I'm going to try it again and see if I can power through it

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You said you slept 16 hours a day. You responded poorly, but now you are saying you want to use it again and "power through it". Why bother?. SD is crap anyway. It's poison.
^ This.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying I'd be better off bulking with msten? Everyone on here acts like sd is the holy grail

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im agreeing that i believe superdrol is poison way worse of sides stick with msten or m1t!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
im agreeing that i believe superdrol is poison way worse of sides stick with msten or m1t!
How do you know? Have you run it?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ive seen side effects doesnt look as easy as msten ran msten no sides

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I've used M-sten twice first time as ultradrol, only at 8mg ED wasnt as powerfull at first thought.

Ran it again a year later at 15mg ED loved it !
The strenght gain is just to fall in love with, hit PR's on a daily basis :)

Im starting my next cycle in 2 weeks
Trest (transdermal and oral) with Stenadrol (Msten and dimethadrol)
Really looking forward to it !

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used M-sten twice first time as ultradrol, only at 8mg ED wasnt as powerfull at first thought.

That sounds like a fun run. For me personally 20/30 mg is the sweet spot on solo Sten. When stacked I think 15-20 mg is a good starting point.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

what was the length of the cycles ?
Btw I would love to see decent log Msten 5-6 weeks solo from experience user who know his things diet/cycling/training etc....

deadlift655

Awards
I personally found it to be just okay. I get far better gains from 1 cap of dmz 2.0 with 10mgs of each compound versus Msten at 20 mgs total. I have taken it with Halodrol and non methyls and found it to be more effective that way.
I still bought a few bottles before the ban.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
what was the length of the cycles ?
Btw I would love to see decent log Msten 5-6 weeks solo from experience user who know his things diet/cycling/training etc....
First was 5 weeks the other one was 4 weeks

I would not run msten solo, i did that the first time and lethargy hit me at week 3 and that took some of the fun out of it.

Stacking with trest (last cycle) was the Best i've ever felt in my life, in and out of the gym !

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
lethargy from my super dmz 3.0 was unbearable w/o a base i hardly even hit the gym this time around got dermacrine

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said you slept 16 hours a day. You responded poorly, but now you are saying you want to use it again and "power through it". Why bother?. SD is crap anyway. It's poison.
Superdrol has one solid use: It is a freakin solid replacement for Anadrol + Halotestin pre-contest. 3 weeks of 20mg of superdrol is pretty freakin comparable in terms of results and side effects as anadrol and halotestin. Both combos blow you the fuk up, make you crazy dry and vascular.. everything you want precontest.

I'll stick with dbol all day when it comes to bulking or cutting.. less harsh and does a damn good job.

Permabulk95

Awards
Saw that a webiste has IML Msten for 60 dollars now- wondering if its legit, also have super dmz 3.0 and 2.0. Wondering if it was worth picking up.
I just bought some Msten off the same site you are probably referring to for $60 it seems pretty legit and other products I have gotten from that site have been good also

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always enjoy reading opinions on the supps I'm interested in. Good thread right here.... Msten is high on my list to try. Would someone mind posting a complete on/off cycle stack (PCT, test base, etc) just for MSten solo run? Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always enjoy reading opinions on the supps I'm interested in. Good thread right here.... Msten is high on my list to try. Would someone mind posting a complete on/off cycle stack (PCT, test base, etc) just for MSten solo run? Thanks.
Msten
20/20/20/20
Dermacrine
4-5 pumps daily or recommended dosage for your body weight. If you have experience stacking, Trest would be a great test base @ 50-100 mg daily, but would add some other concerns to be prepared for.

Arimacare Pro
TUDCA
500 mg daily in addition to the dose in ACP
Joint Support
(Sten is very dry in my experience)

PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Super PCT
Letrone

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Super DMZ 3.0 was all dry gains so msten is very dry unless your going for a bulk

clk

clk

Awards
Joedoubledose just did an msten log

clk

clk

Awards
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'll have a DMZ / msten bridge into trenavar 7-8 week cycle log coming pretty soon

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Mstens good stuff bench went up about 30 pounds in a recomp gained 8 lb total maybe more, on my last week now. Also lost some bf so those are 8 solid pounds. Ran with epiandro...also good stuff

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Msten
20/20/20/20
Dermacrine
4-5 pumps daily or recommended dosage for your body weight. If you have experience stacking, Trest would be a great test base @ 50-100 mg daily, but would add some other concerns to be prepared for.

Arimacare Pro
TUDCA
500 mg daily in addition to the dose in ACP
Joint Support
(Sten is very dry in my experience)

PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Super PCT
Letrone