Msten vs Ultradrol (elite formulations version)

Herm

Awards
Is there anyone who has run both the Elite Formulations version of ultradrol and another clone of Msten? Specifically IMS Msten?. Any input is appreciated. Seeing as both the original ultradrol and the elite formulations come in 4mg dosages vs 10mg Im somewhat puzzled. I have read some people claim that there was superdrol in the original, so I could see how 4mg pills would cut it, going along those lines, but since I doubt that there is superdrol in the newer version Im kinda confused.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
If memory serves me right, I believe is very hard to make pure msten and traces are to be expected more or less. I can't help you on.comparison because I have only used UD.

No_Pain

Awards
I have elite formulations UD that I'm running next month

My question is... The bottle says 4mg whereas all the Internet websites state 7mg... Was planning o run around 20mg... So I'm either gonna be under dosing or over dosing... Should follow the bottle at 4?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is that ultradrol elite? IML msten is g2g..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Don't they have 2 versions

00S4Boy

Awards
Ultradrol by anteaus was 4 mg, anteaus sold the ultradrol name to elite formulations they produced it at 4mg they just changed to ultradrol elite which has a bumped dosage to 7mg per cap.

Anyway in the end IML M-Sten RX is the best deal and the easiest dosage with 10mg caps, you can find a 60ct of IML for 34.95.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ultradrol by anteaus was 4 mg, anteaus sold the ultradrol name to elite formulations they produced it at 4mg they just changed to ultradrol elite which has a bumped dosage to 7mg per cap.

Anyway in the end IML M-Sten RX is the best deal and the easiest dosage with 10mg caps, you can find a 60ct of IML for 34.95.
I agree with IML