Flip a coin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re trying to use that as the metric for figuring out which one to take. Don’t.

They’re strong. The side effects for both will be notable. They might also be entirely tolerable.

If you’re only going to take one, use MSten, it’s the stronger of the two.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I run msten all day no sides I just take my mac and taurine

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah have a bottle of Msten...sadly it’s made from Olympus Labs UK! I’ll be purchasing elsewhere for sure.
Just wanted to see if one had been known to give certain side effects more often than the other. Seems like I see lots of blood pressure and anxiety posts about DMZ

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s mac?
How much taurine ?
I take 2g nac and 2 to 4g taurine. You might want to throw in Hawthorne berry for BP I take prescription meds for BP but Hawthorne is good

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only ran msten... Back pumps were BRUTAL.

But

Gains were great.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear DMZ is worse but I haven’t ran either yet so I’m mainly here for info. I remember awhile back there was a black stone labs stack that was 10mg of both I believe and a handful of people got jaundice. Whether they took cycle support and drank enough water isn’t mentioned.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear DMZ is worse but I haven’t ran either yet so I’m mainly here for info. I remember awhile back there was a black stone labs stack that was 10mg of both I believe and a handful of people got jaundice. Whether they took cycle support and drank enough water isn’t mentioned.
What is mentioned is they were on for longer than they should have been and were taking more than they ought to.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It seems to me that (slightly??) more get sides from Msten. But it is definitely user dependant. I didn't really have mentionable sides on either one.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is mentioned is they were on for longer than they should have been and were taking more than they ought to.
The one study I read was a user only took two a day but let’s be real, he probably took 3-4. Its worth mentioning that this guy was a first time anabolics user and it’s so hard to not want to take more if you start seeing gains.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The one study I read was a user only took two a day but let’s be real, he probably took 3-4. Its worth mentioning that this guy was a first time anabolics user and it’s so hard to not want to take more if you start seeing gains.
He got jaundice after 3 weeks, he either took more, drank with it, had liver disease already, or it was tainted with something more toxic. An impurity or another aas.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He got jaundice after 3 weeks, he either took more, drank with it, had liver disease already, or it was tainted with something more toxic. An impurity or another aas.
Agreed.

rax

rax

Awards
Haven't taken MSTEN, but just finished a 6 week run of DMZ and the only sides I had were back pumps. Lethargy can be an issue, even with a test base.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten is very side friendly, at least noticible sides. Obviously any steroid will do damage just like alcohol would. This is just not by personal experience but I don't think I've ever heard anyone having problems with msten. Dmz seems good for most people too but I'd bet on the msten.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah may have to go with Msten as the dmz I have gave me bp spike with just 16mg. I ran dmz years ago and don’t recall getting any blood pressure issues but gotta love being older and wiser, eh?!
Suppose I should trash the OL UK Msten I already have? Seems like the only thing I’ve read about it lately is it kinda worked but the guy mentioned he was pretty bloated from it...is that usual with Msten?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can attest to the fact that if you take more than stated, you will end up with issues later on down the road if you don’t plan carefully. My current run was supposed to be 6 weeks at 30mg of both but sadly that didn’t work too well for me. Great gains, not too great in the feeling good department.

They are steroids, they will require planning etc

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah may have to go with Msten as the dmz I have gave me bp spike with just 16mg. I ran dmz years ago and don’t recall getting any blood pressure issues but gotta love being older and wiser, eh?!
Suppose I should trash the OL UK Msten I already have? Seems like the only thing I’ve read about it lately is it kinda worked but the guy mentioned he was pretty bloated from it...is that usual with Msten?
I never got bloated, I actually leaned out a lot on it.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can attest to the fact that if you take more than stated, you will end up with issues later on down the road if you don’t plan carefully. My current run was supposed to be 6 weeks at 30mg of both but sadly that didn’t work too well for me. Great gains, not too great in the feeling good department.

They are steroids, they will require planning etc
Isn’t 30mg of Msten a pretty large dosage?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, from my experinece, I can vouch that Msten in stronger and better muscle builder than DMZ. Many people say it's better to stack them, but I feel that is bc DMZ feels like complimentary compound. And as far as it goes for dosage, I did run 30 mgs of (legit) Msten for more than 6 weeks, and I enjoyed every day of it, without and and bad side

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20mg Msten was a dream, 30 I felt terrible the time I took it. DMZ is more predictable for me and sides like bp and aggression are pretty manageable; I’ve used it 3 times I think.

Both can give me cramps without extra salt, potassium & taurine. Msten was worse by far in this regard though. Waking up with Charlie horses and such.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive used both many times and msten is stronger by a lot IMO. I’ve done a 8 weeks of dmz at 60mg and got the same results as I just got right now 2 and a half weeks in my 20mg msten cycle(12lbs). Dmz is a compound I would stack with something else but I wouldn’t run it solo

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone had success with DMZ at 40mg?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
45mg would be more of a regular dose cause they come in 15mg pills usually and yes it’s the dose most people take.
Cheers. Only seem them for sale in 20mg, manufacturer suggested 2-3 caps a day, was wondering if they were lowballing their recommendations, but seems accurate enough then.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya. Honestly it’s a good dose. I’ve done 60mg and the sides were just not worth it

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For some reason now, even 16mg dmz shot my bp up after the first cap. I’ll try carditone next time.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time with cel dzine, ran it at 30mg I believe and everything went smoothly...ah to be young again.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought to find out for myself if msten is tolerable or not... 20mg a day for 4 weeks starting tomorrow.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone running Olympus UK Msten? I have a bottle but no clue if it’s actually Msten or underdosed

I

ImDaGuy

Awards
Extremely painful cramping.... Lol.
Where , in the lower back ? Cuz if so I think I'm having that reaction right now from Msten. I have put on 7 to 8 pounds in the last 8-9 days on it though, but I timed for right around the same time the EQ should be kicking in, and they say EQ makes other stuff shine better , so there's that too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can someone please explain what " back pumps " are ?
Like painful pressure in your low back. Often really works against you completing deadlift variations & bent rows.

Very common when you get big, especially very fast, from mineral/fluid retention from certain AAS. Especially strong orals like Msten.

Make sure you are drinking enough water, getting enough potassium in your diet and supplementing with some magnesium & taurine. You can buy caps of all 3 of those and powdered mag & taurine - potassium you can get granulated as Morton Salt Substitute or NuSalt at the grocery and add it to food or your intra drinks in reasonable amounts if you need more.

Limiting sodium intake some can help as well. I am a huge proponent of sodium, but when on orals I find I need far less.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone running Olympus UK Msten? I have a bottle but no clue if it’s actually Msten or underdosed
I have not heard of any issues with OL UK. They usually have a good reputation for products of this kind. I cannot speak to anything currently being sold but historically they were a trusted manufacturer.

I

ImDaGuy

Awards
Like painful pressure in your low back. Often really works against you completing deadlift variations & bent rows.

Very common when you get big, especially very fast, from mineral/fluid retention from certain AAS. Especially strong orals like Msten.

Make sure you are drinking enough water, getting enough potassium in your diet and supplementing with some magnesium & taurine. You can buy caps of all 3 of those and powdered mag & taurine - potassium you can get granulated as Morton Salt Substitute or NuSalt at the grocery and add it to food or your intra drinks in reasonable amounts if you need more.

Limiting sodium intake some can help as well. I am a huge proponent of sodium, but when on orals I find I need far less.
I had a bad car accident a year and half ago too though , 2 broken vertebrae on my lowe right back and 1 on my left , 2 in my neck and 3 broken ribs , so it's hard to tell what the back pain is from. I always find finding a declined ab bench or using the decline bench just to lay back on for a few minutes always seems to really helop releive the stress and pain on the lower back and helps realign everything. Good tip for you guys.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a bad car accident a year and half ago too though , 2 broken vertebrae on my lowe right back and 1 on my left , 2 in my neck and 3 broken ribs , so it's hard to tell what the back pain is from. I always find finding a declined ab bench or using the decline bench just to lay back on for a few minutes always seems to really helop releive the stress and pain on the lower back and helps realign everything. Good tip for you guys.
Hanging from a pull-up bar will help some to a lesser degree as well, and last even just hanging from the floor. If you have heavy bands sitting in them and then flipping to hang upside inverted (Donnie Thompson Bat Hangs) are the best, but they require the most setup.

All of those things can also help diminish back pumps as well if you are trying to get through a session.

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hanging from a pull-up bar will help some to a lesser degree as well, and last even just hanging from the floor. If you have heavy bands sitting in them and then flipping to hang upside inverted (Donnie Thompson Bat Hangs) are the best, but they require the most setup.

All of those things can also help diminish back pumps as well if you are trying to get through a session.
inversion table

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
inversion table
If you have a rack at home I would save the money and do the bat hangs, but if you want to spend the floor space on a table and money isn’t an issue you may want to spring for a reverse hyper. Love my Titan econo model.

Just more ideas.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
inversion table
If you have a rack at home I would save the money and do the bat hangs, but if you want to spend the floor space on a table and money isn’t an issue you may want to spring for a reverse hyper. Love my Titan econo model.

Just more ideas.

I

ImDaGuy

Awards

Yes I hang from the bar too. That helps some but not as much .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Anabolics 7
J Anabolics 7
B Anabolics 1
B Anabolics 4
M Anabolics 17