Unanswered MSTEN/TREST

Johnnybravo421

Awards
MSTEN- 16/16/16/16/16 (Might try 20 last 2 weeks)(If I dont feel like death Ill add a 6th week)
TD 7 ALPHA ACE (base)- 15/15/20/20/20
CEL CYCLE ASSIST- As Recommended
TUDCA- AS Recommended
(2) cups of Giant’s Milk. Tormund swears by it…..

PCT
NOLVA- 20/20/20/10/10
REDUCE XT- As Recommended
CEL M-TEST- As Recommended
CEL CYCLE ASSIST- ½ of Recommended
TUDCA- AS Recommended

Im looking for some feedback on WHEN to take everything.
My plan is to apply the Trest while getting ready in the morning. 2nd around 5
Msten will be with breakfast. 2nd will be around 5

Is there any benefit to taking the MSTEN PWO or does it not matter?
Should the Trest be done all at once or twice daily? And again does it matter if I take it before or after workout?

Pros and Cons of increasing Trest to 25 and 30?
Anyone ever experience gyno issues at this low of a does?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like 30 mgs per day split into 2 doses 12 hours apart for trest is legit dosing for gains.

I these days I avoid pre work out doses, as it may help enlarge the heart.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m on TD trest right now I dose twice a day 30mg each. Also with trest you really don’t need a pwo I feel like I can walk into the gym anytime. It’s an amazing feeling this is my first time using trest and will definitely be using again. I’m also running msten along with it.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I’m on TD trest right now I dose twice a day 30mg each. Also with trest you really don’t need a pwo I feel like I can walk into the gym anytime. It’s an amazing feeling this is my first time using trest and will definitely be using again. I’m also running msten along with it.
Ive have read that there are some considerable estro sides with trest. Have you expirenced any at that dose? Are you taking an AI?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven’t had to use AI yet but I do have on hand and if I need it. I’ve been on it for just over a week so we will see I’m not to gyno prone though. I’m sure at some point I’ll have to use it from what I’ve read.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That Giant’s Milk is seriously where it’s at!

Buy you aren’t gonna need it because you will be monkey strong on 16/Msten, even moreso on 20/day

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Will applying trest before the gym have PWO effects?
If so at what dosage?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If so at what dosage?
I believe pwo benefits are a myth.
You of course need to have it dosed near your workout so recovery is enhanced etc.
But think that almost no oral or transdermal “kicks in” in the first week, that shows that the benefit is over time with recovery being the important part. Yes there’s androgenic benefits and aggression, but you start actually “gaining” and increasing in lifted weight once blood levels have finally built up. It’s the recovery that makes you stronger in the gym the next time, and the next etc.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If so at what dosage?
I believe pwo benefits are a myth.
You of course need to have it dosed near your workout so recovery is enhanced etc.
But think that almost no oral or transdermal “kicks in” in the first week, that shows that the benefit is over time with recovery being the important part. Yes there’s androgenic benefits and aggression, but you start actually “gaining” and increasing in lifted weight once blood levels have finally built up. It’s the recovery that makes you stronger in the gym the next time, and the next etc.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well... just the left ventricle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
... Lopsided Swole Grinch.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I feel like 30 mgs per day split into 2 doses 12 hours apart for trest is legit dosing for gains.

I these days I avoid pre work out doses, as it may help enlarge the heart.
Around hour 9 I can notice a mood and overall "feeling" change. I wouldnt say I feel bad but Im not feeling as good as earlier in the day. Is this like a "come down" from a high? Should I go from 12 hours apart to 10? I am only doing 7.5mg per dose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it very well could be an accute effect in some.. the mood enhancing benifits are amazing.
how ever I would continue to split on the 12th hour