Msten PCT. Could use some thoughts

Chethammerton

Awards
I'm currently on day 10 of a 30 day msten cycle at 30mg per day. I have nolva and mtest on hand as well as rebirth for cortisol control for pct. I'm also running mk677 for 12 weeks at 25mg per day. Is my current stack sufficient for pct and would an ai be beneficial to mitigate estrogenic effects with the nolva? Also, if any sensitivity or tenderness in the nipples occurs during the remaining 20 days would an ai or nolva suffice or should I just discontinue the msten and start my pct?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not trying to be a dyck, but shouldn't you have already had this all figured out before you started?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s prob fine, but I’d get some Clomid too. Nolva is always better with clomid.

Chethammerton

Awards
I'm not trying to be a dyck, but shouldn't you have already had this all figured out before you started?
I had discussed it prior to administration and as far as I was concerned I was good to go. Just beginning to second guess my set up. My main concern is the ai as I have never needed one before. Idk if it's in my head but I feel like I'm beginning to notice a slight sensitivity in my nipples. No lumps, burning, or pain yet I'm just trying to be cautious.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid. Letrone. Mk677.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AI shouldn’t be needed on cycle, M-Sten is a DHT. Personally, I’d always have an AI on hand though for any cycle. I typically need some after running SERMs for some reason. I did PCT with clomid, then after stopping, had nipple issues. A little nolva and exemestane cleared it up. But as I always tell people, any time you mess with hormones, it’s good to be ready for anything.

Chethammerton

Awards
That's why I was curious if it would be beneficial. I know dht doesn't directly convert. My only worry was that I may have been on the higher end before starting this run. I didnt have bloods done unfortunately but it has been quite some time since I have run any type of compound. I also never used clomid since I've read about many issues with mood swings while on it. Nolva alone has worked for me in the past especially on a shorter cycle. What would my dosing look like if I mixed in clomid? Nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid at 50?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva should be enough on its own. I’ve never had issues with clomid, but I’ve always dosed low. 25mg daily or every other day. Start lower if you’re worried about the side effects. And if you stack it with nolva, you won’t need as much anyway.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nolva in pct should be fine for a 30 day msten cycle. Doubt you’d need an ai but me personally I’d never run anything without one on hand cause me no likey the man titties.

that said nolva is often used to control estro (I’ve seen a number of people use it on cycle in place of an ai) so if you did happen to get sides then add it in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nolva should be enough on its own. I’ve never had issues with clomid, but I’ve always dosed low. 25mg daily or every other day. Start lower if you’re worried about the side effects. And if you stack it with nolva, you won’t need as much anyway.
Yep if you stack i wouldn't dose them both at full dose but in general one of the other has always been strong enough for me.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s your cycle going thus far? 30 seems to be on the upper end as far as dosage? ...any sides?

Chethammerton

Awards
Nothing aside from ungodly back pumps. BP was slightly elevated the other day but I did use some dmaa for a boost that morning. I'm up about 19 pounds but some of that can be attributed to the somatozine water retention. Strength is up significantly and pumps in the gym are unreal.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing aside from ungodly back pumps. BP was slightly elevated the other day but I did use some dmaa for a boost that morning. I'm up about 19 pounds but some of that can be attributed to the somatozine water retention. Strength is up significantly and pumps in the gym are unreal.
Sounds good! ...Surely your bros etc. are takin’ notice! (Are the back pumps during rows, deadlifts or are they random...?)

Chethammerton

Awards
Sounds good! ...Surely your bros etc. are takin’ notice! (Are the back pumps during rows, deadlifts or are they random...?)
Pretty much anytime I'm supporting any weight while leaning forward. Bent over rows and deadlifts are obviously much more severe but I could get a mild one leaning over doing the dishes if I stood there for an extended period. Just pushing through it to finish out the cycle

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty much anytime I'm supporting any weight while leaning forward. Bent over rows and deadlifts are obviously much more severe but I could get a mild one leaning over doing the dishes if I stood there for an extended period. Just pushing through it to finish out the cycle
Curious if you’re still around bro...Howd this cycle turnout? (I know you were concerned about pct)

InfinitySupps

Awards
Am I the only one that gets weirded out when these logs just end abruptly?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s your cycle going thus far? 30 seems to be on the upper end as far as dosage? ...any sides?
30-40mgs is great if you can handle it. That's the dose I use and have seen a few other posters mention using it at that dose as well. At the end of 6 weeks the gains for me are pretty comparable to 20mgs of superdrol. Haven't used superdrol for years but from what I remember superdrol blows you up with glycogen a little faster but end result is about the same.