MSten-0/0/20/20/20/20
Epiandrosterone-600/600/900/900/900/900
Tudca
Cycle Assist
NAC

PCT
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Super PCT

Planning on starting this in a few weeks. Anything I should add to cycle or PCT?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like you eve got it all covered.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks good to me I've done the exact same compounds together before.

Something to think about would be to start with the msten off the bat and of you feel fine after 4 weeks make it 6 total for both. For me epi really only adds energy,drive, aggression and pulls water. Never had a kick in time, I'd start to feel it after a few days. I did bloods after 4 weeks and they were fine so I did 6 weeks. Just something to think about.

But I'd stick with what you have if you can't do bloods just to be safe.

What cycle is this for you btw?

Cubssuperfan04

Awards
Looks good to me I've done the exact same compounds together before.

Something to think about would be to start with the msten off the bat and of you feel fine after 4 weeks make it 6 total for both. For me epi really only adds energy,drive, aggression and pulls water. Never had a kick in time, I'd start to feel it after a few days. I did bloods after 4 weeks and they were fine so I did 6 weeks. Just something to think about.

But I'd stick with what you have if you can't do bloods just to be safe.

What cycle is this for you btw?
Thanks for the responses, it is my 4th cycle. The last time I was on a cycle was approximately 1 year ago.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the responses, it is my 4th cycle. The last time I was on a cycle was approximately 1 year ago.
Nice man, ya you'll love this one. Also forgot to mention I had horrible heartburn from msten, so if your prone to that make sure to have some meds on hand.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finishing yet another cycle of msten and wasn’t disapointed this time again. You’ll love it. There might be some sides but it’s worth it. Usually people don’t have much sides on it thought.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I agree with starting the Msten right off the bat. I did the same run and felt great. I ran the Epi Andro at 900 the whole time though.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the “look” of Msten and big strength gains too?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the “look” of Msten and big strength gains too?
Chemically, it’s somewhat similar to Superdrol, though somewhat weaker. It’s DHT based. Pretty dry, good strength gains.

Chrisbenches

Awards
Sorry to revive a old thread, but would MSten be good for a powerlifter? Someone who is maybe trying to make a comeback and regain a lot of lost strength (and some size)?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to revive a old thread, but would MSten be good for a powerlifter? Someone who is maybe trying to make a comeback and regain a lot of lost strength (and some size)?
I think so. It didn’t seem to trouble my joints and it was one of the best orals for strength I’ve used. It rivaled SD in strength gains.

65dill

Awards
You should definitely get some strength gains. All three main lifts started to improve by week 2 and really took off by week 3 for me. I did notice some crazy back pumps and lower back cramps though. Especially my first time where I ran msten solo. Next go round I used a ton of taurine, epiandro, and added tudca to the 1000mg of NAC I took the first round and it was all good. Not sure what helped the most but it went wayyy better than the first run.

Chrisbenches

Awards
Thanks guys! Hoping to start TRT soon, within the first or second week of my MSten cycle. Will definitely log my run here on AM.

JBE2019

Awards
MSten-0/0/20/20/20/20
Epiandrosterone-600/600/900/900/900/900
Tudca
Cycle Assist
NAC

PCT
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Super PCT

Planning on starting this in a few weeks. Anything I should add to cycle or PCT?
How do you get your hands on Nolvadex?