clevelandsae

Awards
viscous labs-
Msten - 20/day
Epi 600/day
Cel cycle assist
Tudca 1000/day

PCT i have nolva on the way from a board sponsor 20/20/10/10

I am 6'1" 178 on day one, hoping to add some dry lean gains. this is my first real cycle. i had done a steel supplements stack before (joke was on me).
i am at 2400 cal for maint. i am going to try to get up to 3k per day, may be a challenge on the msten.
macros - 40 protein, 40 fat, 20 carb.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
the appetite suppression is no joke. having a hard time past 2k cals.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
as of 4 weeks, up to 194lbs. tough past week, not sure if any of the sides were direct/indirect or just coincidence. had lots of constipation and night sweats. might just be diet related but uncomfortable week for sure. joint pain isnt too bad. my Achilles heels are sore in the morning. i thought that was odd, they are real tender walking down the stairs in the am but ok after that.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
had food poisoning earlier this week. that threw me off for a few days. felt like a big reset but im back at it

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
finished up yesterday weighing in at 198. up a solid 20lbs. the aggression/mood swings really were only for a few weeks in the middle, that was odd. i was certainly lethargic throughout. i put on a bit of muscle but didnt lose body fat like i thought even though i followed my plan with the diet/macros. im looking forward to pct, started nolva today. i do have mtest and anabolic effect i just got i think ill throw in this weekend. onward and upward

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
im looking forward to starting the mtest. i feel like i got hit by a truck with this nolva.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
thanks! i noticed it most in my shoulders. it was an interesting ride for sure. hoping to keep most of the gains and keep rolling with the mtest and cel anabolic effect

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
i did half in am and half in pm. i didnt care for it, it wasnt bad but i switched half way through to anabolic effect and mtest.