Unanswered Msten/DMZ/Hexadrone?

Bignick31985

Awards
34 years old
6'2"
198lbs

I'm going to preface this question with the fact that I've only completed 1 C&P Chem 4 cycle using Legendary and Cannibal Alpha PCT. I'm currently finishing a C&P Chem 1 with the same Legendary and Blackstone PCT. No issues at all, but I didn't honestly expect any.

Nowhere near what Msten is, I'm sure. So I'm trying to gather information to make an informed decision as to even try a cycle of a product containing Msten/DMZ.

I've tried to wade through a ton of posts in the search feature and have sorta figured what I need, but I still would like more seasoned folks to give an opinion, whether positive or negative, and steer me in a good direction.

If running the Methyldrol D6 (4 weeks), I was looking at OL Ar1macare for support for 4 weeks and OL Super PCT(recommended dose) w/ Liquid Tamoxifine (20/20/20/20) for 4 weeks, post cycle.

What other products would you guys recommend in addition to, or in place of the current options.

Hexadrone 25mg per cap
DMZ 10mg per cap
Msten 5mg per cap

Take 2 capsules per day.
AAS Methyldrol D6

I'm all ears!

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
34 years old
6'2"
198lbs

I'm going to preface this question with the fact that I've only completed 1 C&P Chem 4 cycle using Legendary and Cannibal Alpha PCT. I'm currently finishing a C&P Chem 1 with the same Legendary and Blackstone PCT. No issues at all, but I didn't honestly expect any.

Nowhere near what Msten is, I'm sure. So I'm trying to gather information to make an informed decision as to even try a cycle of a product containing Msten/DMZ.

I've tried to wade through a ton of posts in the search feature and have sorta figured what I need, but I still would like more seasoned folks to give an opinion, whether positive or negative, and steer me in a good direction.

If running the Methyldrol D6 (4 weeks), I was looking at OL Ar1macare for support for 4 weeks and OL Super PCT(recommended dose) w/ Liquid Tamoxifine (20/20/20/20) for 4 weeks, post cycle.

What other products would you guys recommend in addition to, or in place of the current options.

Hexadrone 25mg per cap
DMZ 10mg per cap
Msten 5mg per cap

Take 2 capsules per day.

I'm all ears!
Hey, not a bad choice of compounds.. I also ran Methyl Drol D6 by Applied Anabolic Sciences (made in Texas).

It was OK stuff, pretty liver toxic as those are two strong methyls. I don't remember thinking I got more gainz than regular high quality DMZ or MSten separately though.

Some argue two methyl PH at lower dose will do better than one methyl PH at regular dose, nah.. And MSten here is maybe to dry DMZ out, though DMZ is not super wet IMHO.

Hexadrone mixed in is interesting, but if not the 6a-isomer at good dose 200mg.. not sure how much help it is, but Hexadrone shines in vascularity, endurance for me.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter what you run, if it’s methylated orals, always use something like CEL cycle assist and at least 500mg TUDCA. Then any other basics like fish oil, multi Vitamin, etc.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT won’t really change, the usual 20/20/10/10 for nolva and throw in something like CEL’s Mtest if ya want. Keep an AI handy on cycle and for PCT as well

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen now three guys who ran D6. It’s legit.

Not the worst stack in the world for sure. Lower dosed methyls, not so toxic.

Dmz gets run up to 60mg and MSten up to 30 by a lot of guys.

It’ll be stronger than a run of halodrol, though.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No matter what you run, if it’s methylated orals, always use something like CEL cycle assist and at least 500mg TUDCA. Then any other basics like fish oil, multi Vitamin, etc.
This ^^^ a lot of TUDCA 750mg daily. And CEL Cycle assist, hydrate like you're a track runner.

Bignick31985

Awards
Thank you for the extra input fellas! I'll get a couple more of the mentioned items and give it a run in a couple months. Had a lil setback today and had my big toe nail removed. Blows!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. I would stock up on CEL cycle assist so you always have a bottle or two to use whenever on cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
34 years old
6'2"
198lbs

Hexadrone 25mg per cap
DMZ 10mg per cap
Msten 5mg per cap

Take 2 capsules per day.
AAS Methyldrol D6

I'm all ears!
I agree with what everyone else already responded with.
You're right, this won't be anything at all, like what you've already tried.
Personally, I'd also pick up some Hawthorn (it's cheap) for extra BP help. A lot of guys experience some high BP from DMZ, and from Msten.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know very little about Hex, but looking at doses, I’d really feel a 3rd cap daily would be where it would shine.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know very little about Hex, but looking at doses, I’d really feel a 3rd cap daily would be where it would shine.
Definitely. 3 caps of D6 a day would be pretty productive and probably low sides.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
RSF also makes the same blend and they call it Megadrol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten is going to be your power compound there and I’d want it near 15/day. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Bignick31985

Awards
Well I ordered two bottles so if two doesn't cut it I'll have the option of 3. Still have a little bit of stuff to get. Probably looking at running it in a month or two.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I ordered two bottles so if two doesn't cut it I'll have the option of 3. Still have a little bit of stuff to get. Probably looking at running it in a month or two.
Should be fantastic. Best oral stack I’ve ever ran and I didn’t even use Hex.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Should be fantastic. Best oral stack I’ve ever ran and I didn’t even use Hex.
I’ve got a product I’m gonna run later down the line. It’s 20mg of dmz and 10mg of Msten a cap. Would running that at 2 caps a day be enough? Too much? May run it along with TD trest

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve got a product I’m gonna run later down the line. It’s 20mg of dmz and 10mg of Msten a cap. Would running that at 2 caps a day be enough? Too much? May run it along with TD trest
That’s enough.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No. That’s exactly how it should be dosed. 20/40 is ideal, when I’ve ran it in the past, I’ve had to buy more Dmz to add a little more pwo. Those two and Trest will put so much damn muscle on you, you won’t believe it.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No. That’s exactly how it should be dosed. 20/40 is ideal, when I’ve ran it in the past, I’ve had to buy more Dmz to add a little more pwo. Those two and Trest will put so much damn muscle on you, you won’t believe it.
That’s what I’m hoping for. But that’s next cycle. How long could I run that together? I’ll also probably be running mk677 still.

What’s caber dosing for gyno issues on trest? I’ll also have an AI on hand in case.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I’m hoping for. But that’s next cycle. How long could I run that together? I’ll also probably be running mk677 still.

What’s caber dosing for gyno issues on trest? I’ll also have an AI on hand in case.
AI helps a little, Ralox ore Nolva the most. Caber/Prami seem to have no effect on Trest gyno

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
AI helps a little, Ralox ore Nolva the most. Caber/Prami seem to have no effect on Trest gyno
I’ve got nolva now for PCT. you think you could just run it at a lighter dose on cycle and up it for PCT?

@hairygrandpa told me he actually lactated without camber on trest. How do you tell if it’s caused by prolactin or estro?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got nolva now for PCT. you think you could just run it at a lighter dose on cycle and up it for PCT?

@hairygrandpa told me he actually lactated without camber on trest. How do you tell if it’s caused by prolactin or estro?
If it gets to that stage, you would. But it doesn’t with heavy AI and breast specific Serms.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm a special case and very sensitive to prolactin.
IMHO, its a combination of both. One aggravating the other. I lactated on NPP too -but had estrogen controlled. No gyno after lactating. With trest, I couldn't control estrogen conversion (because its not converting by aromatizing enzymes, AI's don't work well) , hence prolactin + e2 (methyl estro) = boobs. Controlling prolactin was key for me, I'm not that sensitive to estrogen.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If it gets to that stage, you would. But it doesn’t with heavy AI and breast specific Serms.
What’s the dosing you’d recommend on both of those if I do experience it?
Would I start that right out of the gate? I’m assuming I’d wait til I felt something?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the dosing you’d recommend on both of those if I do experience it?
Would I start that right out of the gate? I’m assuming I’d wait til I felt something?
Exactly as HG stated, YOU or I could be very different. I don’t know caber doses but you could run maybe a 1/2 or 1/4 of standard anti-prolactin dose in the evening, and 50mg Ralox or 10-15 mg Nolva daily. These serms have worked for me much much much better than AI does. I do use Prami but more as a precaution and for fun sex with the Mrs.
A lot of guys don’t like the sides from it, Caber is much better.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Exactly as HG stated, YOU or I could be very different. I don’t know caber doses but you could run maybe a 1/2 or 1/4 of standard anti-prolactin dose in the evening, and 50mg Ralox or 10-15 mg Nolva daily. These serms have worked for me much much much better than AI does. I do use Prami but more as a precaution and for fun sex with the Mrs.
A lot of guys don’t like the sides from it, Caber is much better.
I don’t believe I’m highly prone to gyno. And based on what I’ve read, I’m really gonna hold off on an AI unless I absolutely need it. You think even running something like Inhibit P Throughout as opposed to throwing in caber right off rip?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t believe I’m highly prone to gyno. And based on what I’ve read, I’m really gonna hold off on an AI unless I absolutely need it. You think even running something like Inhibit P Throughout as opposed to throwing in caber right off rip?
That actually sounds like a decent plan to me.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks buddy. As you can see I’ve been doing a lot of reading lol. The plan is 33/mg day of trest ace TD, 40 DMZ/20 Msten/day. Inhibit P throughout and then 10mg nolva if needed.

I’d also have CEL cycle assist, probably some extra TUDCA Supp. Then the nolva and MTest for PCT. probably run reduce XT as well in PCT.

How long could I run this together? I’ve seen a max suggestion of 6 weeks for the dmz/Msten. Could I run it longer? If not, should I just run the trest for another 2-4 weeks after that?

Thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks buddy. As you can see I’ve been doing a lot of reading lol. The plan is 33/mg day of trest ace TD, 40 DMZ/20 Msten/day. Inhibit P throughout and then 10mg nolva if needed.

I’d also have CEL cycle assist, probably some extra TUDCA Supp. Then the nolva and MTest for PCT. probably run reduce XT as well in PCT.

How long could I run this together? I’ve seen a max suggestion of 6 weeks for the dmz/Msten. Could I run it longer? If not, should I just run the trest for another 2-4 weeks after that?

Thoughts?
Yeah, you'd definitely want more TUDCA with that.
No IMO you shouldn't run that over 6 weeks. I'd run it 4 or 5.
Yeah, you could run the Trest for 6 if you want (IMO). Keep in mind, that's your most suppressive compound.
I'd also recommend picking up a bottle of Hawthorn (for BP), and keeping an eye on BP.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you'd definitely want more TUDCA with that.
No IMO you shouldn't run that over 6 weeks. I'd run it 4 or 5.
Yeah, you could run the Trest for 6 if you want (IMO). Keep in mind, that's your most suppressive compound.
I'd also recommend picking up a bottle of Hawthorn (for BP), and keeping an eye on BP.
Yeah I’ve heard that dmz/Msten can be rough. I’ll try for 5 and keep the trest for 6. Excited to use that as a base.

I’ll add hawthorn to the list lol. Plan for PCT is to run the nolva at 20/20/10/10. Do I need to up that?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This ^^^ a lot of TUDCA 750mg daily. And CEL Cycle assist, hydrate like you're a track runner.
I'm gonna throw this in here because so many ppl are overkilling liver support.

It's not as necessary as most ppl think it is on cycle. I've ran cycles in the past with and without and liver values weren't much different. Have had lots of friends with the same results. The liver is the most resilient organ in the body and will return to normal post just about any cycle anyway. Twords the end of my cycling I only would use nac and only in pct. Always worked fine. Heart health is more of a concern

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

It's not as necessary as most ppl think it is on cycle. I've ran cycles in the past with and without and liver values weren't much different. Have had lots of friends with the same results. The liver is the most resilient organ in the body and will return to normal post just about any cycle anyway. Twords the end of my cycling I only would use nac and only in pct. Always worked fine. Heart health is more of a concern

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve heard that dmz/Msten can be rough. I’ll try for 5 and keep the trest for 6. Excited to use that as a base.

I’ll add hawthorn to the list lol. Plan for PCT is to run the nolva at 20/20/10/10. Do I need to up that?
Yeah, you could up the Nolva a bit and/or add a week. Personal choice. (I would).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I would run trest again, I would do it with:
-moderate AI use
-100-125mg/d proviron
-caber at hand

I used proviron at 75mg/d in my last NPP cycle -it kept prolactin at bay and no deca dick noted. It will also curb bloating. The downside could be uncomfortable, crazy high sex drive, keep lotion close by.
I don't think Ralox/Nolva would work if its about lactating -or swollen milk glands. It taps e2 receptors in our breast tissue -but milk glands may be not affected.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I would run trest again, I would do it with:
-moderate AI use
-100-125mg/d proviron
-caber at hand

I used proviron at 75mg/d in my last NPP cycle -it kept prolactin at bay and no deca dick noted. It will also curb bloating. The downside could be uncomfortable, crazy high sex drive, keep lotion close by.
I don't think Ralox/Nolva would work if its about lactating -or swollen milk glands. It taps e2 receptors in our breast tissue -but milk glands may be not affected.
Out of curiosity have you tried using a SERM running that before? Based on my understanding I wouldn’t think it would do much for that either.

Based on what you’d run it with it definitely sounds like your prolactin sensitive like you said. I’ll have to take it for a spin to find out for myself. I’m going to run inhibit P the entire time too just for shits and gigs to try and avoid it altogether

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Second that. In 2016 On a large dose of Trest Ace, I was able to keep gyno away with an oral dht and Inhibit-P. I running my own version of it right now.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Second that. In 2016 On a large dose of Trest Ace, I was able to keep gyno away with an oral dht and Inhibit-P. I running my own version of it right now.
What’s an example of an oral dht? What’s a dht for that matter? Lol.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also...I think some people are lucky and have resistant livers, for whatever reason they run methyl orals and liver enzymes barely budge.

And while my liver and kidney are almost 100% back to pre gear levels... My enzymes did rise quite a bit Everytime I touched any methyl PH or AAS. I made great gains, but my liver stress values were bad even with high dose TUDCA, NAC etc. GGT total damage marker for liver stayed in range thankfully..

So let's say 50% of folks will be OK and 50% need liver and cycle support.. it's still a good idea to protect ones key organs. And had I NOT protected them I would have done major damage to my liver, etc.

So I don't know if OP is in population A or B, but given the risk err on safety... TUDCA and NAC and CEL cycle support are cheap and should be standard along with pre/post cycle bloodwork.. until you know you have the super liver that needs no protection from 17a steroids.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiosity have you tried using a SERM running that before? Based on my understanding I wouldn’t think it would do much for that either.

Based on what you’d run it with it definitely sounds like your prolactin sensitive like you said. I’ll have to take it for a spin to find out for myself. I’m going to run inhibit P the entire time too just for shits and gigs to try and avoid it altogether
Yes. I ran ralox with it and nips started aching anyways. Inhibit-P did work somewhat but high dosed (3x3caps/d).
In your case you will be probably fine using it. I would highly recommend Proviron in any wet cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also...I think some people are lucky and have resistant livers, for whatever reason they run methyl orals and liver enzymes barely budge.

And while my liver and kidney are almost 100% back to pre gear levels... My enzymes did rise quite a bit Everytime I touched any methyl PH or AAS. I made great gains, but my liver stress values were bad even with high dose TUDCA, NAC etc. GGT total damage marker for liver stayed in range thankfully..

So let's say 50% of folks will be OK and 50% need liver and cycle support.. it's still a good idea to protect ones key organs. And had I NOT protected them I would have done major damage to my liver, etc.

So I don't know if OP is in population A or B, but given the risk err on safety... TUDCA and NAC and CEL cycle support are cheap and should be standard along with pre/post cycle bloodwork.. until you know you have the super liver that needs no protection from 17a steroids.
100%

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thoughts?
No worry at 33mg/d TD. I was referring to trest cycles -not using trest as a base. You will be fine.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiosity what are cycles ran at? I’m assuming you used injectable trest?
All of it: TD, IM, Oral.
The cycle that got me my first gyno was something like:
150mg/d TD, 50mg oral.
IM, I kept it low, like 20-35mg/d trest ace. Used caber = no gyno -but not much gains either.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey man what’s the dosing protocol for dmz Msten. Should I split the dose or take all at once?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ has a half life of like 8 hours I think, I’d def split it for that sole reason.

Gotta be careful running Msten and dmz though, pretty nasty stuff though amazing if you can fight the appetite suppression and potential liver issues off. Currently running it now at 30mg for both, it’s rough but seeing good progress

I’m running A lot of extra TUDCA, and Arimacare pro currently and I’m still starting to think it’s getting the better of me. On cycle support is a must for these compounds.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna be running 40 DMZ/20 Msten. I’ll have lots of support supps and I’ll be on mk677 when I run this so they’ll help with appetite. I like running it at 18, may bump to 25 during that cycle. CEL cycle assist, TUDCA, Hawthorne for blood pressure, fish oil, probably inhibit P with it all for the trest. AI on deck