MSten Dmz cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’ve been out of the game for a long time, forgotten a lot of the information that I learned from people on the forum years ago. I have a few bottles of super dmz 2.0 from BSL that I saved from a previous cycle that I thought would make for a good cycle to get back in to the swing of things again. It’s 10mg msten and 10mg DMZ per cap, I was thinking of running it 20/20/30/30 but I wanted to get some thoughts on it. I think when I last ran it I ran it for 6 weeks at 20/20/30/30/40/40 as a kickstarter with a ton of on cycle support.

The dmz dose seems too low and the msten seems too high if I remember correctly but I can’t access extra DMZ currently to even it out. Hopefully I can get ahold of some in the near future.

Still have to get my PCT and cycle support set up since all my guys I got stuff from vanished after I left the game so I won’t be running it until then. Just wanted to get thoughts on the dosage since it’s been a while.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Every person I know that used this specific product used anywhere from 2 to 4 caps a day. I think 3 would be perfect. If you had extra dmz I'd say run dmz at 40 and sten at 20 to start.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every person I know that used this specific product used anywhere from 2 to 4 caps a day. I think 3 would be perfect. If you had extra dmz I'd say run dmz at 40 and sten at 20 to start.
That would be a solid start. Dmz can go up to 60 and sten up to 30 if one truly desires. A median dose is always best.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That would be a solid start. Dmz can go up to 60 and sten up to 30 if one truly desires. A median dose is always best.
Cool that’s what I though about both, but I wanted to check. Rather be safe than sorry.