Unanswered Msten At 10mg ?

Calcutta

Awards
Anyone have any experience with Msten at low dose? Thinking of 10mg Ed for 5 weeks with a test base . Expiration has passed by by about 18 months but as of 5 months ago was still very potent.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should still get results at 10mg. I’d add something though. TD trest ace at 30mg a day alongside should get you some pretty good gains. Or 20mg DMZ. But solo... IDK if it’s worth getting suppressed over.

Calcutta

Awards
You should still get results at 10mg. I’d add something though. TD trest ace at 30mg a day alongside should get you some pretty good gains. Or 20mg DMZ. But solo... IDK if it’s worth getting suppressed over.
Gotcha . have some dermacrine still and 35 caps of this leftover so was thinking of most effective way to run . Used before at 20mg with solid results . Will see what they have next door to supplement this maybe .

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10mg/day isn’t gonna give you a lot of results, I’ve noticed it seems to be around 15 where guys really pack the muscle on

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
10mgs of Methylstenbolone is gonna be pretty good in a stack but 16mg is where the gains start to pack on as a stand alone. 10mgs msten would stack wonders with a lot of stuff though.

Calcutta

Awards
Twice before at 20mg stand-alone was 10lb gain kept about 7 . Using primarily for lean gains and athletic performance . 10 mg
My I figure would be sufficient for what I want to achieve .

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try it and let us know lol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I still believe 10mg of MSTEN would blow 20mg of LGD out of the water

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He is trying to use up his leftovers I believe

larryfulk

Awards
I liked 10 way better than 20, still got good quick results, week 4 I kicked it up to 20 and felt like trash within about 4 days, and that was with 500 mg test e per week

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
16mg for my ape was better than 50mg anavar at recomping, more sides and less strength than var though.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PRE

matteoF1

Awards
About msten why most seller say that is not necessary any pct but some guys think is necessary that? I dont understand that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About msten why most seller say that is not necessary any pct but some guys think is necessary that? I dont understand that.
NEVER listen to the advice of someone trying to sell you something.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NEVER listen to the advice of someone trying to sell you something.
Yep.
Just listen to us on here.
There’s probably only a handful of people I’d listen to OVER veteran here at AM and those people usually have 12 years of college.
But even then I wouldn’t expect them to know a thing about Anabolic steroid use.

Run a post cycle.
Same places that sell Msten sell SERMS.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The place with the pure-research-oils

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I try to be their honorary spokesperson, but I have to say, I made a dumb decision today. And injected 0.8ml’s of Righteous Research Trest Ace, THEN decided to check more reviews. BuypeptidesUs has gotten so bad, there’s dozens more reviews online about them, almost all from guys who had to go to the ER.
There’s something to be said for buying a research chemical that says “don’t ingest this” and then we ingest it. But when I buy from PRO, the products always do what they’re supposed to do, they always work, and there’s a level of trust where I don’t think twice taking it.
That’s totally gone for BPUS, and I’m throwing the rest of the vial away because I’ve regretted using it all day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know I try to be their honorary spokesperson, but I have to say, I made a dumb decision today. And injected 0.8ml’s of Righteous Research Trest Ace, THEN decided to check more reviews. BuypeptidesUs has gotten so bad, there’s dozens more reviews online about them, almost all from guys who had to go to the ER.
There’s something to be said for buying a research chemical that says “don’t ingest this” and then we ingest it. But when I buy from PRO, the products always do what they’re supposed to do, they always work, and there’s a level of trust where I don’t think twice taking it.
That’s totally gone for BPUS, and I’m throwing the rest of the vial away because I’ve regretted using it all day.
Gonna check them out tonight

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
Second Pure Research Oils. I've always ordered my PCT ancillaries from them and their research Test Ace/ Deca is legit! My ape recently tried their research oil SR9011....reported FAR BETTER results than any orals.