Msten and Anavar

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will say msten at 20mg for me is a very "easy" cycle feeling wise. I'm running it with androtest (4ad) at 500mg a day. Feel great, no lethargy, great appetite, libido is crazy etc. Also running dermacrine at 5 pumps a day like I do with every cycle, just love the mood boost and mental clarity it gives. Might get another bottle of msten and bump it to 30mg at week 3 and run for 6.

I'm running a similar cycle. Are you running any support supplements with your cycle? If so, what are you taking?

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a similar cycle. Are you running any support supplements with your cycle? If so, what are you taking?
CEL cycle assist, Animal flex, lots of water. Hcg 250iu twice a week subQ starting day 12. Haven't needed AI but always have on hand.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I like msten, but I get nothing out of it at lower doses, 10 to 20mg no good, 30 to 40 mg is where It works for me. I said in my post it gives me slow steady gains.

And no it's not comparable to sd at all, the only ppl who say that have never used sd and because msten is a altered superdrol molecule they say it's comparable. It's probably 1/3 as strong as superdrol and does not have the same cosmetic effects
Ive used msten and Sdrol. Msten was sooo much better without the sides. What msten company did you use? I used the original founder Antaeus Labs Ultradrol when they made 4mg caps. Gains blew sdrol out of the water for me, but hey everyone is different.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive used msten and Sdrol. Msten was sooo much better without the sides. What msten company did you use? I used the original founder Antaeus Labs Ultradrol when they made 4mg caps. Gains blew sdrol out of the water for me, but hey everyone is different.
Wow, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that. What brand of SD did you use?

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've never heard that before, and that deff has not been my experience. SD is crazy strong. I would think your SD was bunk or underdosed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me explain you why... back in the days a lot of sten was spiked with SD lol.
Yeah, Ultradrol definitely had a little SD in it. But that shouldn't make it STRONGER than SD. Right?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, Ultradrol definitely had a little SD in it. But that shouldn't make it STRONGER than SD. Right?
Oh true didn’t read it that way lol... ahh sometimes the memories makes things better than they actually are right? Nothing is better than SD so...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh true didn’t read it that way lol... ahh sometimes the memories makes things better than they actually are right? Nothing is better than SD so...
Yeah. SD is definitely the strongest thing I've ever used (at least, up until this point).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah. SD is definitely the strongest thing I've ever used (at least, up until this point).
What could beat it..? M1t? Even that from my POV m1t doesn’t build more muscle than SD it’s just watery and huge glycogen mess with muscles

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What could beat it..? M1t? Even that from my POV m1t doesn’t build more muscle than SD it’s just watery and huge glycogen mess with muscles
Totally agree with this. Bang on the money statement

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen some trustworthy members state that M1T does build tremendous muscle (maybe @Hyde for one?).
But I never tried it.
Of everything I've ever tried (and I've tried a LOT. LOL.), SD was the strongest anabolic.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard that before, and that deff has not been my experience. SD is crazy strong. I would think your SD was bunk or underdosed.
Ive taken it multiple times, different sources, Id know if it was bunk lol

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that. What brand of SD did you use?
multiple brands. I still have a dozen bottles left. its not the sdrol I can guarantee that.

The way Jake explained it the amount in it was insignificant. They made it as pure as they could.
The liquid nanodrol released in the UK is even better! Better gains than sdrol every time. Sdrol just felt dirty in a way compared to msten.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
multiple brands. I still have a dozen bottles left. its not the sdrol I can guarantee that.

The way Jake explained it the amount in it was insignificant. They made it as pure as they could.
The liquid nanodrol released in the UK is even better! Better gains than sdrol every time. Sdrol just felt dirty in a way compared to msten.
Well, I understand what you're saying. And I know that Nanodrol is a good product, and many on this board have used it. But you are the only one I am aware of that has claimed it was a stronger anabolic.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

But to your last comment .... Almost all would say that SD has worse sides than Msten. ... Including myself.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Well, I understand what you're saying. And I know that Nanodrol is a good product, and many on this board have used it. But you are the only one I am aware of that has claimed it was a stronger anabolic.
The only one since msten was released? I highly doubt it lol. Ive been around sine the days where sdrol was $20. Back then plenty of people were praising msten saying how much better it was over sdrol. A lot of people saying sdrol without the sides. for me it was without the sides but also better gains.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
But to your last comment .... Almost all would say that SD has worse sides than Msten. ... Including myself.
yes exactly, beat me to it. back then that was extremely common to hear people loving Sten because of similar gains without the terrible sides.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The only one since msten was released? I highly doubt it lol. Ive been around sine the days where sdrol was $20. Back then plenty of people were praising msten saying how much better it was over sdrol. A lot of people saying sdrol without the sides. for me it was without the sides but also better gains.
Yeah, I was around before that. I'm not a youngster. LOL.

I remember watching those reports, when Ultradrol first came out. I also remember watching the extremely rapid change of opinion that took place immediately after.

I've witnessed that with countless new compounds. I've totally lost track of the number of "It's the new Superdrol!!" reports.
:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes exactly, beat me to it. back then that was extremely common to hear people loving Sten because of similar gains without the terrible sides.
One thing is abundantly clear..... The vast majority of reports (by far) state that SD is the far superior Anabolic.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes it has fewer sides. I've ran both. In the middle of msten now. It doesn't touch SD tho when it comes to slapping on muscle. Even anadrol and dbol can't compete. SD is the king IME, harsh, but will transform you in 4weeks like you won't believe if it's quality REAL SD. Experienced AAS users get blown away by it.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
One thing is abundantly clear..... The vast majority of reports (by far) state that SD is the far superior Anabolic.
Well it all still comes down to opinion. Every reacts differently to individual anabolics. Personally msten will always be superior to me.
But who knows I remember Jake saying it wasn't easy to make. Could be the msten of today isn't the same as before. Either way im glad there are enough orals to take for everyone to find one that suits them.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Yes it has fewer sides. I've ran both. In the middle of msten now. It doesn't touch SD tho when it comes to slapping on muscle. Even anadrol and dbol can't compete. SD is the king IME, harsh, but will transform you in 4weeks like you won't believe if it's quality REAL SD. Experienced AAS users get blown away by it.
I have dozens of sdrol bottles locked away. Maybe one day when I get done with my anavar cycle ill give it a run again. After Msten and the results from it sdrol just want worth the harsh sides I got from it to justify taking it. Im willing to give it another shot one day though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've ran Dbol and SD (separately) multiple times, and SD kicked Dbol's butt up and down the street. It wasn't even close.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
What brands for SD? Also what brand of msten are you using now?
Im on anavar now. But the only brands I used were Antaeus Labs ultradrol and Nanodrol which is supposed to be even better as they were nanoparticles.

SD brands I used I remember CEL Mdrol, chaparral labs megavol, beastrol, and a few others that I remember seeing on a list that the fda tested to see what actually contained and they contained sdrol. Unfortunately its been so long I cant recall the names of all of them. Im confident the brands I took were quality as I always did my research maybe too much research lol.
The gains were always great, im not saying they weren't. I just always preferred msten once it was released.

I know guys that love epistane for example, many people swear by it, has a great A:A ratio, but I never got results from it. my body just didn't react to it unfortunately. Everyone is different brotha. And will always react differently.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not always about opinion though. SD is stronger than methylstenbolone we just gotta open the books for a second to know it.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
It’s not always about opinion though. SD is stronger than methylstenbolone we just gotta open the books for a second to know it.
many things on paper are stronger than others. Doesn't mean results in human trial will be the same. Could be stronger in books doesn't make it better in real life.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
many things on paper are stronger than others. Doesn't mean results in human trial will be the same. Could be stronger in books doesn't make it better in real life.
I guess you're just a rare case. Damn I wish I got SD gains from msten.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can argue all you want and might be the 1%er that’s a bad responder of superdrol, but if we asked all around the world hundreds of thousands of people would say SD is a lot stronger than msten. And msten is one of my favorite orals.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
You can argue all you want and might be the 1%er that’s a bad responder of superdrol, but if we asked all around the world hundreds of thousands of people would say SD is a lot stronger than msten. And msten is one of my favorite orals.
Im not a bad responder to sdrol, I got great gains, just got better gains with less sides from msten.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I guess you're just a rare case. Damn I wish I got SD gains from msten.
Guess Im lucky, I always took less mg of msten than sdrol. Wonder if I took the same amount of mg as I used to with sdrol.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Beastdrol was the one I used. Btw what dose msten have you used and how long?

Last edited:
Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm running MSTEN now.

I was a SD lover back in the day, so I will let you know. So far, two weeks in I'm not convinced it will beat SD and I'm stacking with Epistane.

We shall see at week 4.

I hope it is similar to SD.

I am enjoying the limited sides. No issues thus far.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen some trustworthy members state that M1T does build tremendous muscle (maybe @Hyde for one?).
But I never tried it.
Of everything I've ever tried (and I've tried a LOT. LOL.), SD was the strongest anabolic.
Never used Sdrol. But I can tell you 15-20mg M1T blew the doors off 32mg Ultradrol, both times I have used it. And as bad as M1T is on sides, Msten was worse - my BP was 155/90s on Msten, made M1T feel easy to handle.

Honestly I didn’t gain a lot of muscle with Msten, not nearly what M1T imparts once the water comes off post-cycle.

Sdrol in a woman is freaky effective, I can tell you that - while no amount of Msten is safe for a woman.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But I never tried it.
Never used Sdrol. But I can tell you 15-20mg M1T blew the doors off 32mg Ultradrol, both times I have used it. And as bad as M1T is on sides, Msten was worse - my BP was 155/90s on Msten, made M1T feel easy to handle.

Honestly I didn’t gain a lot of muscle with Msten, not nearly what M1T imparts once the water comes off post-cycle.

Sdrol in a woman is freaky effective, I can tell you that - while no amount of Msten is safe for a woman.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not trying to argue but why would Msten be unsafe while SD is safe?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is some interesting discussion!

How would msten and SD compare as far as harshness, id est lipids and liver enzymes? I guess topical or injectable would be a little easier on your bloodwork.

Just realized that nanodrol is oral. Thought it was transdermal because the bottle looks like it is transdermal.
Nope, not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to argue but why would Msten be unsafe while SD is safe?
Excellent question - when I say “safe for a woman”, that’s brospeak for “these steroids are least likely per mg administered to turn your wife into your husband”. Virilization is always a risk for women, and personal reaction to compounds, dose, and length of cycle are all significant variables (as well as previous acquired permanent masculinization from milder cycles), but generally speaking women who want to avoid as much noticeable change as possible (aside from muscle) would do well to use the least androgenic drugs possible.

Superdrol’s A:A rating is 400:20 in relation to methyltestosterone, while Msten’s is 660:90-170. Those numbers are not perfect real-world representations, but they tend to point you in the right direction: Superdrol is 20 times more anabolic than androgenic per mg, while Msten is about 4-5x. Compared to each other, Msten is essentially 4x more virilizing per mg than Sdrol.

Superdrol is less virilizing in a woman per mg than real Anavar, I have found. And much much stronger obviously.

How would msten and SD compare as far as harshness, id est lipids and liver enzymes? I guess topical or injectable would be a little easier on your bloodwork.
If I had to hazard a bro guess, probably generally similar - they’re terrible for you. Let your personal bloodwork or response to the drugs guide your choices to run them again later.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol was the one I used. Btw what dose msten have you used and how long?
I haven't run it in a while I remember the first time they came in 4mg pills. and I ran 12mg or 16 cant remember. I don't know how guys are saying they ran 32mg of msten. of course the side would be worse.

Nanodrol I never took more than 20mg.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 15 of OL Msten at 20mg and I'm gonna bump it to 30mg. I'm getting zero sides at 20mg a day (not complaining) but also seeing pretty mild results after reading some rate it as being a little weaker than SD. I keep waiting for it to really "kick in" like SD does, but it just isn't.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm on day 15 of OL Msten at 20mg and I'm gonna bump it to 30mg. I'm getting zero sides at 20mg a day (not complaining) but also seeing pretty mild results after reading some rate it as being a little weaker than SD. I keep waiting for it to really "kick in" like SD does, but it just isn't.
Almost everyone I've ever spoken to rates it a good bit weaker than SD. ... But I've probably already said that. :)
Yeah ... I'd bump it if I were you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't run it in a while I remember the first time they came in 4mg pills. and I ran 12mg or 16 cant remember. I don't know how guys are saying they ran 32mg of msten. of course the side would be worse.

Funny thing is, 20mg Ultradrol at week 2 was treating me very well. But more is better right? So I turned the dose up and that’s when things got awful. High bp, horrible cramping/Charlie horses, brown urine, lethargy from the liver strain. Now all of those things can be addressed in some support fashion, but when I run Msten again I will keep it at 20mg and stack it with another oral.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Funny thing is, 20mg Ultradrol at week 2 was treating me very well. But more is better right? So I turned the dose up and that’s when things got awful. High bp, horrible cramping/Charlie horses, brown urine, lethargy from the liver strain. Now all of those things can be addressed in some support fashion, but when I run Msten again I will keep it at 20mg and stack it with another oral.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Celery seed for High bp, TUDCA for the lethargy from liver strain, and taurine for cramping is all I ever need.

Learned it all the hard way when running sdrol for the first time haha. Would sleep all day from the lethargy could barely make it to the gym Haha. Then random nose bleeds from the bp.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Celery seed for High bp, TUDCA for the lethargy from liver strain, and taurine for cramping is all I ever need.

Learned it all the hard way when running sdrol for the first time haha. Would sleep all day from the lethargy could barely make it to the gym Haha. Then random nose bleeds from the bp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Goatcrisps Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Alchemist11 Anabolics 544
Anabolics 13