Msten and Anavar

Scrutiny

Awards
Has anybody paired the two?

I’m aiming for recomping/cutting and run out of Anavar in a bit over a week. It’ll be a 5 week run of Anavar in total, however have a bottle of Msten I’d like to throw in (cycle supps all sorted FYI).

I have Brawns Msten, it’s 10mg caps. My plan was to keep Anavar at 75mg/day and throw 10mg Msten in.

Thoughts?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will be running var at 50 mg/day and msten at 10/10/20/20/20 here in a few days. Was supposed to start Monday, however not sure if I have a cold or the flu. Should be a fun run, aiming at the same recomp/cut purposes.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you concerned about them both being a Methyl compound?
I will be running var at 50 mg/day and msten at 10/10/20/20/20 here in a few days. Was supposed to start Monday, however not sure if I have a cold or the flu. Should be a fun run, aiming at the same recomp/cut purposes.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you concerned about them both being a Methyl compound?
Nah, will have proper ancillaries such as TUDCA at approx 1g/day along with NAC. If I have any adverse effects I will drop the sten and continue with the var for the 5-6 weeks

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about testosterone? You need a base.

sinc it is a 5 weeker you can use propionate if you want ti be able to come off quickly and do a pct.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting M-STEN today and I've found a bottle of HAVIC EPISTANE left over, so I'm thinking of throwing it in???
Nah, will have proper ancillaries such as TUDCA at approx 1g/day along with NAC. If I have any adverse effects I will drop the sten and continue with the var for the 5-6 weeks

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about testosterone? You need a base.

sinc it is a 5 weeker you can use propionate if you want ti be able to come off quickly and do a pct.
As far as a test base, I will be running 4-andro alongside of it at 330 mg/day. PCT will consist of nolva 20/20/20/20, and OTCs.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You don't "need" testosterone, or a "base". Some ppl can run cycles without that stuff and feel completely fine. But, it definitely doesn't hurt to have it.
Agreed, I will run the remaining 4-andro I have left over from my previous cycle to combat lethargy. If I run out, I may grab some dermacrine.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anybody paired the two?

I’m aiming for recomping/cutting and run out of Anavar in a bit over a week. It’ll be a 5 week run of Anavar in total, however have a bottle of Msten I’d like to throw in (cycle supps all sorted FYI).

I have Brawns Msten, it’s 10mg caps. My plan was to keep Anavar at 75mg/day and throw 10mg Msten in.

Thoughts?
I did 40mg m1a and 60mg anavar. Compared to 100mg anavar there was no significant extra fat loss. Somehow gained a bit of muscle on 1700cals a day. For the strain on my body, BP, etc i would say it wasnt worth it as just anavar did fine for cutting. I did save some money i guess.

While it did "work" i dont think it was optimal. Vars too expensive to waste in stacks like that. Msten/m1a etc are too strong to waste when not bulking. Sometimes less is more.

Just my 2 cents.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't "need" testosterone, or a "base". Some ppl can run cycles without that stuff and feel completely fine. But, it definitely doesn't hurt to have it.
It is to maintain physiologic levels of estrogen. If he had an aromatizing compound other than test he would be fine.

i dont know enough about 4 andro to be able to say if it will be enough... but if that is androstenedione (precursor to testosterone) then yes it should be ok because it will aromatize.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It is to maintain physiologic levels of estrogen. If he had an aromatizing compound other than test he would be fine.

i dont know enough about 4 andro to be able to say if it will be enough... but if that is androstenedione (precursor to testosterone) then yes it should be ok because it will aromatize.
I'd wager 4 andro converts more to estrogen then it does testosterone. but what you said here is something a lot of ppl don't understand and that's the importance of estrogen on cycles. On something as short as a 4 or 6 week cycle you probably won't have low estrogen problems till the very end.

On a side note, I had a buddy do a men's physique show over the summer and get in really good shape on 20mg dbol a day and 200mg mast prop eod for 8 weeks. He was broke and that's all he had in his stash and he made it work. Didn't win the show but looked better then pretty much any guy in the gym ever would. There's lots of ways to make cycles work

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd wager 4 andro converts more to estrogen then it does testosterone. but what you said here is something a lot of ppl don't understand and that's the importance of estrogen on cycles. On something as short as a 4 or 6 week cycle you probably won't have low estrogen problems till the very end.

On a side note, I had a buddy do a men's physique show over the summer and get in really good shape on 20mg dbol a day and 200mg mast prop eod for 8 weeks. He was broke and that's all he had in his stash and he made it work. Didn't win the show but looked better then pretty much any guy in the gym ever would. There's lots of ways to make cycles work
Exactly androstenedione will convert more to estrogen (i know people complained about original andro, they got gyno and limp d1ck), that was my point. It is not that you need testosterone as an androgen, but rather you need something that will aromatize to have enough estrogen.

Dbol, since it aromatizes is also fine. Hence your buddy had a successfull cycle.

I felt lethargic in as little as 20 days without the base.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly androstenedione will convert more to estrogen (i know people complained about original andro, they got gyno and limp d1ck), that was my point. It is not that you need testosterone as an androgen, but rather you need something that will aromatize to have enough estrogen.

Dbol, since it aromatizes is also fine. Hence your buddy had a successfull cycle.

I felt lethargic in as little as 20 days without the base.
Yep, little known fact to most the guys here who say you need test with dbol or you can only run dbol for 4 or 6 weeks, dbol was originally prescribed for trt.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to know what’s your reasoning behind this? When I add compounds I try to have each one do something specific... I’m curious what’s your thought process behind this stack

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’d like to know what’s your reasoning behind this? When I add compounds I try to have each one do something specific... I’m curious what’s your thought process behind this stack
I was originally thinking that, I don't see any reason to pick those 2 specific things, I think it boils down to guys thinking anavar is a cutting steroid and msten puts on size. In reality they all build muscle and your diet will determine your results.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was originally thinking that, I don't see any reason to pick those 2 specific things, I think it boils down to guys thinking anavar is a cutting steroid and msten puts on size. In reality they all build muscle and your diet will determine your results.
Exactly my thought.. they both do very similar things to a body, msten is just extremely more potent, I don’t understand stacking these 2... I could name a handful of great things to stack with a dht like msten but this one I just don’t get the idea.. (honestly no hate here we just discussing)

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Exactly my thought.. they both do very similar things to a body, msten is just extremely more potent, I don’t understand stacking these 2... I could name a handful of great things to stack with a dht like msten but this one I just don’t get the idea.. (honestly no hate here we just discussing)
All great arguments so who here has had the experience to share the benefits?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couple guys that just responded are very knowledgeable and will surely help. I’ll gladly answer any question if I’m able to.. just tell us your goals for this cycle and a couple more infos

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used ugl anavar up to 80mg, it sucked

I've used pharma anavar at 40mg, amazing stuff, when ppl trash var it's probably because they have never had properly dosed anavar.

I've used msten up to 40mg, I don't get much till I hit 30mg then it's slow steady gains, dry and some strength gains.

I've never combined the 2 tho.

I would only use var again if it's pharma and I will never use msten again, not because there's anything wrong with it but I can get the better results from other compounds. Winny or anadrol depending on diet.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm just following this thread because I'm starting a cycle of M-STEN, and I've found a bottle of left over EPI, so I'm thinking of adding it. My goals would be to add good gains and to add the cutting effects of EPI??
Couple guys that just responded are very knowledgeable and will surely help. I’ll gladly answer any question if I’m able to.. just tell us your goals for this cycle and a couple more infos

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So you didn't get any gains from M-sten? People compare it to SD??
I've used ugl anavar up to 80mg, it sucked

I've used pharma anavar at 40mg, amazing stuff, when ppl trash var it's probably because they have never had properly dosed anavar.

I've used msten up to 40mg, I don't get much till I hit 30mg then it's slow steady gains, dry and some strength gains.

I've never combined the 2 tho.

I would only use var again if it's pharma and I will never use msten again, not because there's anything wrong with it but I can get the better results from other compounds. Winny or anadrol depending on diet.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well after reading here, and due to my cycle getting delayed, I am going to run Var with the aforementioned 4-andro/dermacrine. My thoughts on taking this particular oral is that I am already in a pretty hefty caloric deficit, and I figure due to the effects of var being that it can spare muscle wasting and add size it will help me better achieve dry, lean gains during my cut. Thus, potentially allowing me to drop further calories and cut more. Maybe my logic is flawed, but that's the goal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like msten, but I get nothing out of it at lower doses, 10 to 20mg no good, 30 to 40 mg is where It works for me. I said in my post it gives me slow steady gains.

And no it's not comparable to sd at all, the only ppl who say that have never used sd and because msten is a altered superdrol molecule they say it's comparable. It's probably 1/3 as strong as superdrol and does not have the same cosmetic effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At the end of the day you gotta try stuff out for your self. There's a lot of ppl here at anabolic minds who have experience and can give you somewhat good advice based off there personal experience, but there's also a lot of ppl on this forum who have never used steroids or only ran 1 cycle or a sarm and they try to advise ppl on there cycles based off stuff they read and stuff they heard parroted around the forums. So choose your advisor wisely or experiment slow and safely and keep notes of how different things work for you

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Finally someone who talks some sense and is fully honest about their experiences!!!!

I've ran loads of SD cycles. Absolutely loved the stuff, so I'm glad you've said what you have otherwise I would of been very disappointed with M-Sten, going off what I have read.

Glad I'm stacking it with EPI.

After this cycle I'll know where I sit with 20mg M-Sten
At the end of the day you gotta try stuff out for your self. There's a lot of ppl here at anabolic minds who have experience and can give you somewhat good advice based off there personal experience, but there's also a lot of ppl on this forum who have never used steroids or only ran 1 cycle or a sarm and they try to advise ppl on there cycles based off stuff they read and stuff they heard parroted around the forums. So choose your advisor wisely or experiment slow and safely and keep notes of how different things work for you

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take to kick in mate?
I like msten, but I get nothing out of it at lower doses, 10 to 20mg no good, 30 to 40 mg is where It works for me. I said in my post it gives me slow steady gains.

And no it's not comparable to sd at all, the only ppl who say that have never used sd and because msten is a altered superdrol molecule they say it's comparable. It's probably 1/3 as strong as superdrol and does not have the same cosmetic effects

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm just following this thread because I'm starting a cycle of M-STEN, and I've found a bottle of left over EPI, so I'm thinking of adding it. My goals would be to add good gains and to add the cutting effects of EPI??
@Smont so you were right! But anyways you need to revisit your thinking... Epi is seen a lot more dry than msten because most people use Epi on a caloric deficit while cutting and msten is used mostly for size on a caloric surplus. If you use msten in a cut in a caloric deficit you’ll see pretty much all the way cutting effects. Of course EPI is a little bit drier but they are very similar. Also you absolutely need to take this idea out of your head that you can add a compound for size and one that’s dry for cutting and have both things happen at the same time. If you want to add size but stay lean then msten is perfect for it but The main factor will be Nutrition... adding anavar won’t make you stay more lean while trying to add size to your body.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When I cycle I just have a good solid diet. I don't mess about with a deficit or calorific diet. I just each well, high in protein, little and often and no bad foods at all. Eating like this and running EPI alone a put on some good gains on a 8 week cycle. By week 6 I notice the cutting kicking in and this continues right the way through PCT. This is how my body works tried and tested method.

If I add M-Sten then I'm sure I will achieve more gains and have another very nice cycle.

That's why I said I mentioned the gains and cutting comment. I know my body well. Been doing this for many years now.
@Smont so you were right! But anyways you need to revisit your thinking... Epi is seen a lot more dry than msten because most people use Epi on a caloric deficit while cutting and msten is used mostly for size on a caloric surplus. If you use msten in a cut in a caloric deficit you’ll see pretty much all the way cutting effects. Of course EPI is a little bit drier but they are very similar. Also you absolutely need to take this idea out of your head that you can add a compound for size and one that’s dry for cutting and have both things happen at the same time. If you want to add size but stay lean then msten is perfect for it but The main factor will be Nutrition... adding anavar won’t make you stay more lean while trying to add size to your body.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At no point in time did I say anything about epi, and I didn't say adding anavar will keep you lean, I'm confused?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane is a weird drug, some ppl blow up on it, some ppl say it's like winny and lots of ppl don't respond at all to it, or at least I've seen ppl say they don't. I haven't used it in like 10 years, I honestly don't remember what it did for me

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At no point in time did I say anything about epi, and I didn't say adding anavar will keep you lean, I'm confused?
Lol you said "I think it boils down to guys thinking anavar is a cutting steroid and msten puts on size. In reality they all build muscle and your diet will determine your results." after what he wrote me I just said you were right. Didn’t wanna be specific to make the guy feel bad

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol you said "I think it boils down to guys thinking anavar is a cutting steroid and msten puts on size. In reality they all build muscle and your diet will determine your results." after what he wrote me I just said you were right. Didn’t wanna be specific to make the guy feel bad
Ya it boils down to guys who don't know enough thinking anavar will keep them lean, I didn't say I think it will. Diet does that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok I'm getting confused, so what do I need to rethink? I'm working and breezing through msgs fast so I might have missed what you were trying to say

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You said I have the idea there's compounds for size and compounds for cutting, I don't. Anabolics build muscle. Pretty much Any compound can be used for any goal.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well after reading here, and due to my cycle getting delayed, I am going to run Var with the aforementioned 4-andro/dermacrine. My thoughts on taking this particular oral is that I am already in a pretty hefty caloric deficit, and I figure due to the effects of var being that it can spare muscle wasting and add size it will help me better achieve dry, lean gains during my cut. Thus, potentially allowing me to drop further calories and cut more. Maybe my logic is flawed, but that's the goal.
(Legitimate) Anavar is one of my favorite compounds. But if you're trying to put on muscle during a hefty caloric deficit, you'll likely be disappointed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
(Legitimate) Anavar is one of my favorite compounds. But if you're trying to put on muscle during a hefty caloric deficit, you'll likely be disappointed.
Yep, good stuff. When you see guys talking about there on 80mg of var or 100 and it's ok or all anavar is weak, there taking sugar pills

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I'm getting confused, so what do I need to rethink? I'm working and breezing through msgs fast so I might have missed what you were trying to say
Bro you’re mixing things up 😂 i just confirmed that what you said was true. I didn’t say you said anything. I agreed with you and said OP was falling into the category you were explaining.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe I reached out to you about my source, and goals with var. I also did a roidtest to confirm it was indeed var, however I am relying on the sources word that it is dosed properly. That being said, my goal is muscle sparing and a drier vascular look while on a hefty deficit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro you’re mixing things up i just confirmed that what you said was true. I didn’t say you said anything. I agreed with you and said OP was falling into the category you were explaining.
Got ya. Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe I reached out to you about my source, and goals with var. I also did a roidtest to confirm it was indeed var, however I am relying on the sources word that it is dosed properly. That being said, my goal is muscle sparing and a drier vascular look while on a hefty deficit.
Right....
Yeah, I hope it is dosed properly. If so, it will definitely spare at least some of the muscle loss from a heavy caloric deficit. Keep us informed how things go!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten 10mg / Var 50mg

All that’s needed for a cut/recomp, I promise

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Having run a few SD cycles and now on an msten cycle I would say if SD is a 9/10, then msten would be 7/10. Not saying it's weak, but it is not SD. Few orals can compare with SD quite honestly.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will say msten at 20mg for me is a very "easy" cycle feeling wise. I'm running it with androtest (4ad) at 500mg a day. Feel great, no lethargy, great appetite, libido is crazy etc. Also running dermacrine at 5 pumps a day like I do with every cycle, just love the mood boost and mental clarity it gives. Might get another bottle of msten and bump it to 30mg at week 3 and run for 6.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say msten at 20mg for me is a very "easy" cycle feeling wise. I'm running it with androtest (4ad) at 500mg a day. Feel great, no lethargy, great appetite, libido is crazy etc. Also running dermacrine at 5 pumps a day like I do with every cycle, just love the mood boost and mental clarity it gives. Might get another bottle of msten and bump it to 30mg at week 3 and run for 6.
That androtest is expensive though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Goatcrisps Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Alchemist11 Anabolics 544
Anabolics 13