Msten 4week cycle Before After Reviews

Jumpi

Awards
Hey i am planing to do a 4 week msten cycle, i know it can put on up to 20 lbs and msybe maintain 10-12 lbs.

But how does it really look like besides the numbers , do anyone have pictures or maybe can describe how much the physique can change on 4 weeks msten?

Would love to hear your experiences .

Thans

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey i am planing to do a 4 week msten cycle, i know it can put on up to 20 lbs and msybe maintain 10-12 lbs.

But how does it really look like besides the numbers , do anyone have pictures or maybe can describe how much the physique can change on 4 weeks msten?

Would love to hear your experiences .

Thans
Have a look through the cycle logs sub section there will be plenty in there ,diet/training/sleep will dictate quality of results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think putting on 20lbs in 4 weeks from just msten (good as it is supposed to be) might be a touch unrealistic bro.....:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Think putting on 20lbs in 4 weeks from just msten (good as it is supposed to be) might be a touch unrealistic bro.....:
I mean it can happen but i think it wouldnt be all muscle. I can see putting on that much in 4 weeks with superdrol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean it can happen but i think it wouldnt be all muscle. I can see putting on that much in 4 weeks with superdrol
If we are talking fat as well then yeah maybe..... but 4 weeks is a really short time.....

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Not realistic, nor why would you want that. I'd rather gain 4 lbs of legit LBM over 6 weeks than 15 lbs of unkeepable gains in 4 weeks.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is a really short time. I dont have high expectations for anything in 4 weeks cause stuff like that the gains dont really start coming on for me til week 3 that why i always run em for 8

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easily a beginner can put on 20lbs but no chance that's all muscles.. You could still look better with those 20lbs than you did before cycle but you won't keep it..

I wish I had pictures on my phone.. My shoulders blew up but then again my shoulders grow like weed from anything. I'll see if I can find an old picture.. This was way back though and my weight isn't close to what it is now which could explain why I changed so much..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_20180811_173253.jpg

Okey so I found an after picture but not before.. Basically the muscle separation, the fullness is from msten, granted I was only 170lbs at the time and about 6.0 In height.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Eh I'd guess 195 - 200.. I'm kinda staying somewhere around that.. I'm just trying to stay lean nowadays
Yeah same here for now. I eventually want to get up to around 250 and lean but for now i gotta stear clear of real AAS so right now im just trying to gain strength and keep lean

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah same here for now. I eventually want to get up to around 250 and lean but for now i gotta stear clear of real AAS so right now im just trying to gain strength and keep lean
Dang that's heavy.. Well you're a big dude, looking lean already, you got 30 pounds to 250?, I just feel so much lighter and faster if I stay around my weight now, had a two years cut from 223. How tall were you?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ah you're that tall.. Then you'd probably Make 250 without being a ball haha.
Yeah in order to get there im gonna take my time and stay lean and do it smart. Im not gonna go all out bulk mode and take a bunch of drugs and eat everything in sight and then have to diet hard to get lean again. Im done with having to try hard to get lean because i stopped trying to stay lean. I hate how i look when im not lean so im just gonna do my best to not go there again

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah in order to get there im gonna take my time and stay lean and do it smart. Im not gonna go all out bulk mode and take a bunch of drugs and eat everything in sight and then have to diet hard to get lean again. Im done with having to try hard to get lean because i stopped trying to stay lean. I hate how i look when im not lean so im just gonna do my best to not go there again
Agree, dieting is way harder than bulking not just psychologically but it takes so damn long to burn fat when you're too much off

Jumpi

Awards
How much of the gains Made on cycle are keepable, how much did you keep?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much of the gains Made on cycle are keepable, how much did you keep?

I think as a beginner a reasonable amount is between 10-20 lbs and you'll keep half. You can probably gain 30 or more if you eat but as far as muscle goes I'd be happy with 5 or 7 pounds.. That's a ton of muscle in 4 weeks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think as a beginner a reasonable amount is between 10-20 lbs and you'll keep half. You can probably gain 30 or more if you eat but as far as muscle goes I'd be happy with 5 or 7 pounds.. That's a ton of muscle in 4 weeks
5-7 maintainable gains seems far more realistic......obviously assuming nutrition and training is on point during and after the cycle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-7 maintainable gains seems far more realistic......obviously assuming nutrition and training is on point during and after the cycle
Yeah.. Thing is you have intramuscular water retention making you look filler and more muscular with some steroid and that can easily be a false sign of fatloss.

Jumpi

Awards
What was your experience , in Term of how your Physique changed After msten, i mean often numbers are Not everything, what did you noticed what chsnged the most and was keepable?

Hope you can answer and give me an Imagination, thx

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your experience , in Term of how your Physique changed After msten, i mean often numbers are Not everything, what did you noticed what chsnged the most and was keepable?

Hope you can answer and give me an Imagination, thx
Well my shoulders and traps grew and blew up like a balloon. I got definition around my shoulders and that picture actually isn't that good.. I had one in better light where I could see veins and separation (grainy) look which I was going to upload but my old phone is messed up so I had to transfer to this phone and forgot that one.. I gained maybe 10lbs and obviously some disappeared and maybe I kept 5.. I would say your body now will decide the outcome, with diet and training.

Overall I think its top 3 of the best orals ever made for good results

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage are you planning on running ,you haven’t said yet?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well my shoulders and traps grew and blew up like a balloon. I got definition around my shoulders and that picture actually isn't that good.. I had one in better light where I could see veins and separation (grainy) look which I was going to upload but my old phone is messed up so I had to transfer to this phone and forgot that one.. I gained maybe 10lbs and obviously some disappeared and maybe I kept 5.. I would say your body now will decide the outcome, with diet and training.

Overall I think its top 3 of the best orals ever made for good results
Chados, i realize that this can be a difficult question to answer, but right off the top of your head, what are the top 5 orals, for good results...in your opinion?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados, i realize that this can be a difficult question to answer, but right off the top of your head, what are the top 5 orals, for good results...in your opinion?
Well in theory M1T dmz superdrol anadrol msten in terms of muscle mass.

Favorite winstrol for aesthetic and that's my favorite with msten due to the low sides.

edsd

Awards
Msten is by far my favorite oral. I get low to no sides and the gains seem more retainable/not watery bloat.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SD, Dmz+Msten(I’ve ran both separately but together it’s unreal). Dbol(for just shear size) Winnie(Anavar gets all the love but I adore this cheap oral) M1T(only because used along time ago and long before I had considered just pinning test) - in fact I was doing this back when you could walk into a GNC and buy MethylTestosterone and 6-oxo was your pct. obviously I was still a kid, and assumed 6-oxo would be sufficient for post cycle without doing 15 minutes of research on what it was and how it worked. But thought I’d chime in on this fun thread.. Chados dude you look great, awesome shoulders. What’s your training split like for those?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD, Dmz+Msten(I’ve ran both separately but together it’s unreal). Dbol(for just shear size) Winnie(Anavar gets all the love but I adore this cheap oral) M1T(only because used along time ago and long before I had considered just pinning test) - in fact I was doing this back when you could walk into a GNC and buy MethylTestosterone and 6-oxo was your pct. obviously I was still a kid, and assumed 6-oxo would be sufficient for post cycle without doing 15 minutes of research on what it was and how it worked. But thought I’d chime in on this fun thread.. Chados dude you look great, awesome shoulders. What’s your training split like for those?
Thanks guys.

Superdrol beat everything I've tried so far, in terms of muscle mass. DMZ was also fantastic.

For esthetic appeal, and partitioning, I love Anavar.... and DMZ cut me up nicely, while adding muscle mass. My best oral stack so far has been VL Necrobombs (DMZ, Msten, and Trest). ........ and I've got a bottle of that on the way.
:)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, I do a lot of lateral raise, dumbell and barbell shoulder press, bent over dumbell raise, shrugs.. I think these are the ones that works for me. I hold my arms more closer together with the Press while before I used to hold it wider and that really changed things.

M1T should be the strongest oral ever made but it's also one that's actually bad for the liver much faster than say superdrol. I think the 4 weeks with this one is a pretty good idea. Haha remember the 6 oxo, is that still out there?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol I remember getting CEL PHs when I was 21, ran a couple cycles a year and thought I was massive. I would run Reversitol for pct, which had 6oxo or bromo... etc. That was the best otc pct ever...I dont ever remember being shut down

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Also, I'd rate Methydrizinol as one of the best orals... best of both worlds in one

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys.

Superdrol beat everything I've tried so far, in terms of muscle mass. DMZ was also fantastic.

For esthetic appeal, and partitioning, I love Anavar.... and DMZ cut me up nicely, while adding muscle mass. My best oral stack so far has been VL Necrobombs (DMZ, Msten, and Trest). ........ and I've got a bottle of that on the way.
:)
In 2016 I was cruising on Trest Ace and Test. Bumped up Trest to 150/week and 20 Msten,/20 Dmz/day, I was thick, lean, and I remember incline pressing 275 for 5 good reps all day. 2nd best blast/cycle I’ve ever been on...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, I do a lot of lateral raise, dumbell and barbell shoulder press, bent over dumbell raise, shrugs.. I think these are the ones that works for me. I hold my arms more closer together with the Press while before I used to hold it wider and that really changed things.

M1T should be the strongest oral ever made but it's also one that's actually bad for the liver much faster than say superdrol. I think the 4 weeks with this one is a pretty good idea. Haha remember the 6 oxo, is that still out there?
Naw, there’s probably a few ergopharm 6-oxo’s on eBay but they gotta be 10 years expired by now. This was before RC’s we’re so prevalent and convenient to get good ancillary support from.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember selling Methyl Masterdrol and 2-3 different knock-offs I’d LEGIT SD on Craigslist for $50. And worst part is, I was thrilled about it at the time. Probably sold over a gram of SD over 6 years that I would have in an amazing stockpile right now. I even remember thinking, “I should buy 20 of these 1-ad’s or SD’s and just hang on to them” and then I was like “naw, this stuff is always gonna be so easy to get, why bother”

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw, there’s probably a few ergopharm 6-oxo’s on eBay but they gotta be 10 years expired by now. This was before RC’s we’re so prevalent and convenient to get good ancillary support from.
Did you ever experience jungle warfare? Sold as a muscle builder but Patrick Arnold, the balco guy and the guy who made prohormone I think was the one finding out it was actually a steroid so it got banned.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever experience jungle warfare? Sold as a muscle builder but Patrick Arnold, the balco guy and the guy who made prohormone I think was the one finding out it was actually a steroid so it got banned.
Which steroid was it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They actually changed the name of the actual steroid formula making it legal until it was tested in a lab. They did the same with frenzy I believe having some sort of amphetamine in it as a pwo

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They actually changed the name of the actual steroid formula making it legal until it was tested in a lab. They did the same with frenzy I believe having some sort of amphetamine in it as a pwo
Lol.
Those were the days.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fusion Supplements still makes 6 oxo, 4AD (the real stuff), nano 1T, and Superdrol. If you want to re-live the past... That's a good place to start looking. UK based but ships worldwide through what looks to be the only store carrying their stuff. They're legit though, I know that for sure.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fusion Supplements still makes 6 oxo, 4AD (the real stuff), nano 1T, and Superdrol. If you want to re-live the past... That's a good place to start looking. UK based but ships worldwide through what looks to be the only store carrying their stuff. They're legit though, I know that for sure.
Yeah they still make tren and m1,4 too. Europe always has the good stuff.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I always thought m1,4 was overrated but that's because I thought Dianabol was overrated. M1T and M1AD though... That's strong stuff! Can't find M1T anywhere anymore but M1 Alpha is making a comeback.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fusion is great for sure..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I always thought m1,4 was overrated but that's because I thought Dianabol was overrated. M1T and M1AD though... That's strong stuff! Can't find M1T anywhere anymore but M1 Alpha is making a comeback.
M1T was and still is as far as I know the strongest oral ever made. It packs on some legit size but that's one that you really don't wanna go too long on cause compared to other steroids where liver damage is exaggerated, its not with M1T

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah M1T made my piss legit brown for the last week of a 3 week backload. Never had that happen before or since.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup strong stuff.. I personally don't touch it
I have my sights set on 100ct soon. Trying a long shot for a source. I'd cycle 5 days on 2 days off this time. And base or stack it with something. It's a work in progress.