Msten 4 week cycle pct advice

Jumpi

Awards
Hey as mentioned on my other few posts i will be doing a 4 week msten cycle( bulking) , i will do a log of the cycyle then for sure.

But i have a few questions about the pct on msten because it is a "harsher" compound.

First will 4 weeks be enough to shut meh down or will i be only supressed what were your experiences with msten ans shut down.

And second: pct will be nolva and sup3er pct from OL, is this enough to bring test levels back to normal safe and fast ir should i add a compound?

Thx

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were you I would run torem throughout @ 30mg a day, and continue 4 weeks after the cycle. People have been minimizing suppression greatly using a SERM on cycle. And your pct will go way smoother too. Really no good reason not to in my opinion. Check out the “clomid on cycle” thread there are many testimonials in there.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 weeks will shut you down, yes. Nolva/clomid and sup3r pct will work great.

edsd

Awards
4 weeks will shut you down, yes. Nolva/clomid and sup3r pct will work great.
Second this. Don’t take any chances with your nuts. Get the boys working again quick and take nolva/clomid. I took Msten recently and took an otc ptc supplement and stacked it with nolva, had no issues and bounced back immediately.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Hey as mentioned on my other few posts i will be doing a 4 week msten cycle( bulking) , i will do a log of the cycyle then for sure.

But i have a few questions about the pct on msten because it is a "harsher" compound.

First will 4 weeks be enough to shut meh down or will i be only supressed what were your experiences with msten ans shut down.

And second: pct will be nolva and sup3er pct from OL, is this enough to bring test levels back to normal safe and fast ir should i add a compound?

Thx
Idk, Masteron never shut me down...test doesn't neither. Then again, I don't blast or use massive doses either. Plus I always keep Prolactin and Estrogen down.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People tend to feel great on msten.. I really don't think it's that harsh especially for what it does.