mstak and stak

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking mstak, stak, and pak. I was curious as to the dosage timing you would recommend for these products. I also train in the evening if that helps.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
M-Stak between your 1st and 2nd meals of the day, Stak 30-45 minutes prior to training. If your diet, sleep patterns, and training program are all in check then this is a good combo for mass.

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip. Would you suggest taking the stim pill out of the mstak or will it be ok?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip. Would you suggest taking the stim pill out of the mstak or will it be ok?
Taking it early in the day will be fine. My concern would be pre-training stims if you're lifting in the evening. Late-day or evening stims can cause you to lose some sleep.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
M-Stak between your 1st and 2nd meals of the day, Stak 30-45 minutes prior to training. If your diet, sleep patterns, and training program are all in check then this is a good combo for mass.
This is exactly how I run it.

mav6

mav6

Awards
Wouldn't you "burn off" the stimulant effects if you took the Mstak pre workout? I can take OEP or Jacked before an 8PM workout and still get to bed by 11. Sure you're buzzed after you take it, but no matter what I take, I'm gassed after I train.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
stak give me headaches on off training days was wondering if i should not take the red pills on non training day?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
stak give me headaches on off training days was wondering if i should not take the red pills on non training day?
The red pills in Stak are not stim pills like in M-Stak. Removing them would only make Stak less effective.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Supplements 10
jason267 Anabolics 3
Bigugly Supplement Logs 2
A Supplements 5
BxGymRat Supplements 0