MST Knocking Me Out With Somnidren GH

AntM1564

Legend
[size=+3]MST Knocking Me Out With Somnidren GH[/size]

First, I want to say thank you to jalfrey and MST for allowing me to log Somnidren GH. I have never used a product from MST, but I know they have a very good track record. I remember Ragnorak being a very popular pre workout when I first got into lifting back in 2007. I am extremely excited because I have never used a product with PEA or PEA in bulk.

Invalid Link Removed

Dosing - Dosing is five days on, two days off. Probably because of the PEA. I have read using it too much and too often can create bad withdraw effects. With that in mind, I am only going to run one kit for this log and then take at least 8 weeks off before even considering using the second kit. I am going to start tonight though. I mapped it out and I will use this nights prior to lifting and for my heavy leg days and back days.

Training Routine - I will post my daily training in here, it is also in my log which is in my signature. My split is:

Sunday - Push Hyper
Monday - Pull Power
Tuesday - Legs Hyper
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - Push Power
Friday - Pull Hyper
Saturday - Legs Power

Other Supplements

CreMax
PES Select
Orange Triad
Oxiomega
NOW Vitamin C-1000
NOW Vitamin D - 5,000
NOW Probiotic 50 million
Primaforce LCLT
MAN Iso Aminos
HyperMax XT
Thermoxyn Detox

Nutrition - I carb cycle. Two high carb days, two moderate and three low. I will post my daily diet as well when I begin tomorrow.

What to expect - I will post each day after the night I dose. I will comment on overall sleep quality, recovery, how I feel upon wakening, etc. Obviously something like recovery may take a week or two, but other things I will be able to comment on right away.​
 
Last night did not go well. Not from the product aspect, but I was being an idiot. First, I teared a packet open, then I dropped it. Some of the powder got on the floor so it wasn't a complete dose. It was probably about a gram of powder. Nothing too significant. Then, when I put the packet in my mouth and put my head back, barely any of the powder came out. I released it from my mouth too quickly and some of the powder went on my face!

I know this may seem odd so let me explain the dosing. It is a stick, almost like a sample of a pre workout supplement. You tear the top off and just pour it in your mouth and let it sit there before swallowing it. The taste was not the greatest thing in the world, but I dosed maybe 10 minutes after brushing my teeth so that could have contributed to that.

I felt very drowsy about 30 minutes after dosing. I was sucking on my tongue, something I have always done when I am very tired. I only woke up once to use the bathroom, I usually wake up twice though. I was in a very deep sleep. I had one odd dream that I cannot fully remember. Another dream I had was very vivid. I am a teacher. Prior to going to bed, I checked to see how many of my students in on class did their homework. Only two kids have done it so far. The dream I had was about the lesson on Monday, which goes with their homework. In the dream, almost the entire class did not do their homework so I snapped, threw a clipboard at the whiteboard and walked out. I would never do anything like that! I think I had that dream due to the supplement and checking their homework pre bed. Needless to say, pretty impressed for the first night.
 
Another solid night's sleep. I woke up once to use the bathroom. When I woke up, I literally had to slurp the drool that was coming out of my mouth back into my mouth. Very vivid, odd dreams again. I was paying extra attention to how I felt after consuming this. The relaxation/calmness that came over me starting around the 15 minute mark was that similar to a painkiller. Obviously the effects are not as pronounced as an actually painkiller, but if you have every taken one, that is what I can compare it to. Honestly, no other sleep aid/supplement has made me feel like this.
 
In!
 
Yeah, not buying it. None of these herbal products/sleep aids do it for me. Drowsy feeling =Buzz/wide awake and worse off than I was.
(that's just me though)
 
Looking good in here! Sorry I'm a few days late!
 
Nothing new to report. Sleep was great again. I noticed that the calm feeling is more intense when my last meal is further away from dosing. However, overall sleep is not affected. When I wake up in the morning, I do not want to say I'm fully recharged and ready to go, but I feel a little more well rested. I had a great lifting session today and the only thing that changed from last Monday's workout was Somnidren GH.
 
I've noticed the same as you. The emptier my stomach is, the more intense the initial feelings are. I'm currently using it for the first time along with you guys. I saw in BamBam's log that you're not a big fan of the taste. Have you tried it with water?
 
I've noticed the same as you. The emptier my stomach is, the more intense the initial feelings are. I'm currently using it for the first time along with you guys. I saw in BamBam's log that you're not a big fan of the taste. Have you tried it with water?

I have not tried it with water. I thought absorption would be quicker without and I'm not one to lie in bed to long before wanting to fall alseep.
 
Last night ended my two nights off. I am going to start doing two nights on and one off. This will still give me five doses with two off during 7 days as the label suggests. Even though I ate close to going to bed, the feeling I got was very intense. At first, I feel a little anxious then I come down and almost feel like my heart rate is slowing down. Had another good night's rest.
 
Last night ended my two nights off. I am going to start doing two nights on and one off. This will still give me five doses with two off during 7 days as the label suggests. Even though I ate close to going to bed, the feeling I got was very intense. At first, I feel a little anxious then I come down and almost feel like my heart rate is slowing down. Had another good night's rest.

I definitely know what you mean about your heart rate decreasing. You can almost feel it. You feel more relaxed and ready for bed as it happens too
 
I understand completely about not wanting to lie in bed while trying to fall asleep. I usually dose 30-45 minutes before going to bed and find that I'm falling asleep while doing my last bit of facebooking for the day.
 
I understand completely about not wanting to lie in bed while trying to fall asleep. I usually dose 30-45 minutes before going to bed and find that I'm falling asleep while doing my last bit of facebooking for the day.

I take it about 10-15 minutes pre bed and feel it kicking in then. The longer I hold it under my tongue, the quicker it seems to work.
 
Slept like a champ again. I love this stuff. I would probably not use it every night, but keep a box around for those night's when deep sleep is needed!
 
I take it about 10-15 minutes pre bed and feel it kicking in then. The longer I hold it under my tongue, the quicker it seems to work.

I've noticed that too. Like the sensation starts almost immediately!

I would love to take it every night, but I don't want to get too dependent on anything. That being said it's been probably two years since my last true stim break :P

Noticing any difference in recovery with the heavier sleep?
 
Looking forward to it! If you would, please post it up in the reviews section too!
Invalid Link Removed
 
Back
Top