MSRIDER taking on PCT with PURUS

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I thought about doing that too, but the guy I go too is damn good at portraits. Just need some dollas haha
Seriously ****s expensive as ****. Wish I had a couple grand to blow on tats lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Seriously ****s expensive as ****. Wish I had a couple grand to blow on tats lol
Me too haha, headed to gym bro. Kids got christmas program tonight. Gotta get in for some serious pumps on my traps.

msrider

msrider

Awards
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tX3PMQPO8gs[/video]

Here's a little video. Will upload another in a bit. So far the D-Pol has worked great. My strength has totaly increased. Great product for sure Purus!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Updating my Monday workout.

Did Chest! Had some amazing pumps for sure. My strength is climbing steadily.

BB Bench:
135x12
225x8
275x4
315x2
335x1 wife helped me push out 2
225x14

Incline db press:
80x10
90x8
100x6

Incline db flies:
60x10
70x10
80x08 I'm getting a lot stronger at these.

Cable crossovers downward:
60eachx10
70x10
60x10

Cable crossovers upward:
20eachx10
30x10
20x10

Then I hit abs for about 15 minutes. By the way I never did any Cardio durring my cycle or pct.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Still using my layout kinda huh? Nice numbers

msrider

msrider

Awards
Still using my layout kinda huh? Nice numbers
Kinda, I was trying to do a few higher reps while getting my natural test back on course. Its almost full throttle again so I'm going to go more like ur set/reps to try and build the strength up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heard d-pol is helping ya lean out and increasing your strength?
Can't lose there.

Sisqo tattoo....

What about that thong song....

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok guys I just have 2 days left of pct and I'm going to give a final review. Just wanted to tell ya bout a PR I hit that I'm realy excited about.

Hit 495 deads! All Raw, just a belt and chalk! I tried to get this 4 weeks ago at the start of pct, couldn't do it. The D-Pol worked and worked well. Good Job to you guys. Oh and almost forgot I did this pull while nursing an injury to my back.
Wasn't going to do the pull but its a favorite and it don't hurt when I pull, gunna hurt like a bitch tomorrow haha

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok guys I just have 2 days left of pct and I'm going to give a final review. Just wanted to tell ya bout a PR I hit that I'm realy excited about.

Hit 495 deads! All Raw, just a belt and chalk! I tried to get this 4 weeks ago at the start of pct, couldn't do it. The D-Pol worked and worked well. Good Job to you guys. Oh and almost forgot I did this pull while nursing an injury to my back.
Wasn't going to do the pull but its a favorite and it don't hurt when I pull, gunna hurt like a bitch tomorrow haha
That's an awesome pull homi! My little girl hands need straps for anything over 315 lol :D

msrider

msrider

Awards
That's an awesome pull homi! My little girl hands need straps for anything over 315 lol :D
Lol! This was the first time using chalk and it realy wasn't a problem gripping. Never realy wanted to slip. I can palm a mens BBall too, so that helps lol

I apreciate your comments Brotha! Also Man you are having one hell of a cycle yourself. Great Pr's my friend. If ya didn't live in Australia I would send you some samples of NLA products ;)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Lol! This was the first time using chalk and it realy wasn't a problem gripping. Never realy wanted to slip. I can palm a mens BBall too, so that helps lol

I apreciate your comments Brotha! Also Man you are having one hell of a cycle yourself. Great Pr's my friend. If ya didn't live in Australia I would send you some samples of NLA products ;)
I've never tried chalk actually one of my gyms allows using it so I might give it a shot next time. Haha yeah I'm sure that helps lol.
I'm really surprised at my strength progress thus far. Especially while on a caloric deficit. Makes me wonder if I had used it on a bulk... ;) Lol! All good man we always miss out on all the good stuff lol thanks anyways!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great job my brother!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great job my brother!
Thanks brotha! It was tough for sure! Took a little time to get it moving but I had a lot of ppl watching so no way I wasn't getting it haha. Chalk is amazing, if my back can do the weight I'm sure I can hold a lot more. Thanks for your help with the grip and technique bro

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks brotha! It was tough for sure! Took a little time to get it moving but I had a lot of ppl watching so no way I wasn't getting it haha. Chalk is amazing, if my back can do the weight I'm sure I can hold a lot more. Thanks for your help with the grip and technique bro
Yeah awesome pull brotha - my grip is definitely the weak link for me...

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yeah awesome pull brotha - my grip is definitely the weak link for me...
I've pulled 550 before but with straps and off the rack. Its a lot harder for sure but this was the first real time I've tried raw so I'm sure I will get better. Thanks by the way

msrider

msrider

Awards
Fellas, tomorrow is last day of pct. I plan on killing legs to bring the house down lol. And final review after.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I got some bad news guys. ****ed up my back even more today trying to go heavy on squats. Did 495x1 on the way down it popped and I went ahead and finished the rep. I know stupid. I just went to the charopractor yesturday and I'm gunna be going there for awhile now.

Anyways I just wanna let you all know today was my last day of pct, Happy about that for sure. So here we go.

I will start of by saying there is no doubt the D-pol did its job, very well at that. I've heard war stories about guys who loose all there strength they gained. Not the case here, I almost got my max back up on bench. I actualy passed my squat record and deads (without straps) record while on your test booster. So that excites me. The only negative I realy had and I don't think its realy a big negative is I didn't get the big libido boost your hear about while on a test booster. Needless to say It was still pleasurable with the wifey. Just wasn't always feeling it down there. Very good product for coming off an aas cycle.

Then there is the musscle marinade: very good stim pwo. Will get you jacked up for sure. The only negative is the taste, and its not bad just not one I enjoy drinking. But then again everything else was great about it. I'm a guy that will drink something that not so good aslong as I can feel awesome on it. And I can do that with this pwo. Great Job!

Also I did take your condence. First off the taste is incredible. And this is prolly why I gave a negative about the MM, because the taste of this is so good. Energy is good, the pump was good. I'm more of a stim guy to be honest though, love getting angry while working out. Not much of that comes with this. You do get a nice clean energy from it. I will put up a review for you guys like I said I would.

Thanks for following Brothas and for helping give feedback on my first pct.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn bro! Get well and rest! Great reviews!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed it man. Good reviews too.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Killed it man. Good reviews too.
I apreciate that bro, thank you! And yeah killed it, literaly my back is jacked but Its just something I think rest and a charopractor can fix. The problem is legs are my favorite so I gotta stop them. Oh well!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
didnt expect anything but good from this.take care of yourself man and get better!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Man that sucks about your back homi! Rest is the key there bro! Good reviews too bro. Will probably look into dpol for my next pct.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Man that sucks about your back homi! Rest is the key there bro! Good reviews too bro. Will probably look into dpol for my next pct.
Thanks bro, or you could check out our test booster. Great reviews for sure ;)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks bro, or you could check out our test booster. Great reviews for sure ;)
Yeah man I've heard good things. I have a fair bit of time before i start ordering all my stuff. :)