MrMarc: The 3 day journey to Awesomeness, with Drive & Rpm! The mini log begins!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Thank you to Applied Nutriceuticals for the chance to do a mini log/reniew for a nice mini stack of drive & rpm! Will start the mini journey tomorrow. :)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In! Looking forward to this.

David
Team APPNUT

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Well well well ;)

Ok so I took rpm and drive yesterday evening to test the waters, no workout but here what I noticed.

Good alertness
Small pumped felling
Good mood
Relaxed

That was just a test.

Now today I did 2 rpm and drive when I woke up then about 2 hours later I did one more cap of each before my workout.

I went crazy with incline dunbells and power cleans no rest at all ;) here what I noticed this day!

Good focus 10/10

No energy for me, it was more of a relaxed and good felling like the kind you get for a good night sleep I would still rate this at a 10/10
Pumps were in full effect so I will start what about a 8/10

Endurance did help a little bit but not much 7/10

Veins 6/10 little ones that I haven't noticed in a while came out for a showing.

Alertness 10/10 this may of may not be part of this but that what am noticing since an not getting the energy felling

Well it was a good day to day, this is the type of product that will only get better over time! :)

Haa am on my phone lol

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Awesome update. Good to see you were pretty impressed with the products. Like you said, it will get better with continued usage!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your workout routine. I see you posted incline dbs and power cleans. What was the rep-range, and did you do anything else?

David
Team APPNUT

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Alright! Awesome update. Good to see you were pretty impressed with the products. Like you said, it will get better with continued usage!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your workout routine. I see you posted incline dbs and power cleans. What was the rep-range, and did you do anything else?

David
Team APPNUT
I do high volume and reps + heaver volume with less reps, I also keep my workout short and sweets on some days. I personally respond excellent to that.

Incline dunbells each side. 65lbs 3x15 then power cleans 145lbs 5x5. So after each set on incline and would go do powercleans.

Then back to incline again 35 2x25lbs then power cleans 95lbs 3x15

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I do high volume and reps + heaver volume with less reps, I also keep my workout short and sweets on some days. I personally respond excellent to that.

Incline dunbells each side. 65lbs 3x15 then power cleans 145lbs 5x5. So after each set on incline and would go do powercleans.

Then back to incline again 35 2x25lbs then power cleans 95lbs 3x15
That's an interesting program. How long have you been doing it?

David
Team APPNUT

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 2

Rpm & Drive a 3 caps each upon waking then about a hour after workout time.

Still no energy for me at-least, but its replaced by alertness & focus which is about a 11/10. So it increased by 1 point since yesterday.

Felling refreshed 12/10. This might be my favorite aspect so far. Feels like I took a 8hr deep sleep and waking up feeling amazing.

Pumps 10/10. Up a 2 points. You can definitely feel the effects starting. Not crazy pumps but good and solid almost long lasting.

Endurance is still at a 7/10. Ehh it alright in my books. Lets see what day 3 brings.

Veins. 6.5/10 up a 1/2 points. I love seeing ones that are making showing again.

Workout below.

Bench. 145lbs warmup 2x25 225lbs 2x15 275lbs 2x10 then 185lbs 1xfail.

Bent over rows. 145lbs 3x5 95lbs 3xfail.

Lat pulls down 150 3x25.

Deadlifts 315lbs 1x10

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you are seeing a little more benefit from the products. I'm telling you, it only gets better.

And WOW at the pull-downs at 3 x 25! That's a lot of reps. Haha.

Any reason why you do deadlifts last?

David
Team APPNUT

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Good to see you are seeing a little more benefit from the products. I'm telling you, it only gets better.

And WOW at the pull-downs at 3 x 25! That's a lot of reps. Haha.

Any reason why you do deadlifts last?

David
Team APPNUT
Haa my lats right now are sore.. There no reason why I do them last, mostly just a habit and routine.

Will update later at a better time.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 3

This is my last day for what I do believe is a good simple honest review of the mini bottle.

Felling refreshed 14/10. Up 2 more points form last time. Noting can beat this feeling, its that good. I love this. Still no energy, but as I said it replaced with feeling refreshed with good alertness & mood.

Alertness + Mood. 14/10. Up is 3 points from last. It just a great overall feeling, nice a relaxed like a good mind and body connection.

Pumps. 10/10. Still the same for know. decent pumps, long lasting, and good full feeling.

Endurance. 7/10. Again this is still the same. So My judgement from my aspect and my body is this the endurance part is not there for me.

Veins. 8/10. Up 2 1/2 points. This is very visible at this point. Nice and full and the one that made a appearance are just full and amazing looking.

Overall I would rate this stack at 8.5 took of a few points since the endurance aspect and energy was not there for me. Just remember everyone will respond different. All I ask is give this a shot and you won't be disappointed. More time you run the better it will get.

Workout.

Squat 115lbs 5x10
Ez curl bar 45lbs 2xfail
10lbs plates did some flys with them 3x fail
dunbell rows each side. 35lb 3x15
little bit of lat pull downs 95lbs 2x15

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review and glad you liked the stack!

David
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Your feedback is appreciated

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like the way you referenced everything in a progressive manner, which is one key notion about this stack.

Thanks for posting. Glad to see you found some benefit from and the recommendation for others.