Mr. Supps Brings you Premier Pharma logging opp

Aust

Aust

Awards
Why is this product using propylene glycol in its mix?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is this product using propylene glycol in its mix?
Its used as a solubilizer and stabilizer for the ingredients in the oral.

Aust

Aust

Awards
Its used as a solubilizer and stabilizer for the ingredients in the oral.
I know what it does in products. I just don’t like it to be used when healthier alternatives are out there than using a main ingredient to radiator fluid. Not wanting to seem like a downer but this is a shortcut the pharmaceuticals have to taken.

So I will not consider this product.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what it does in products. I just don’t like it to be used when healthier alternatives are out there than using a main ingredient to radiator fluid. Not wanting to seem like a downer but this is a shortcut the pharmaceuticals have to taken.

So I will not consider this product.
No problem brother.... This ingredient has a GRAS rating with the FDA to be used in products. It is completely safe

Aust

Aust

Awards
No problem brother.... This ingredient has a GRAS rating with the FDA to be used in products. It is completely safe
That’s not a fully true statement. The level in the product is considered a safe level by fda. By the time you consume multiple products day/week the levels are highly elevated. And that is only in US, outside not.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s not a fully true statement. The level in the product is considered a safe level by fda. By the time you consume multiple products day/week the levels are highly elevated. And that is only in US, outside not.
The FDA has categorized propylene glycol as "Generally Recognized as Safe."

Even with prolonged direct exposure, there is little to no skin irritation or sensitization. It subsides quickly once the area is flushed. The MSDS recommends avoiding direct handling due to potential irritation, which is a smart recommendation for any chemical--this is not an indication of the level of toxicity. Remember: in the chemical industry when a worker is exposed to continuous and large quantities of a chemical in its concentrated form, it is imperative to use the strongest safety precautions possible. This is not relevant to consumers using a product by the teaspoonful, if that.

Propylene glycol is non-toxic when ingested, even in reasonably large amounts.

Unlike its dangerous and frequently lethal cousin, ethylene glycol, PG is easily metabolized by the liver into normal products of the citric acid metabolic cycle, which are completely nontoxic to the body. Approximately 45 percent of any ingested PG is excreted directly from the body and never even comes into contact with the liver. The elimination half-life for propylene glycol is approximately four hours, and there is no bioaccumulation (buildup in the body over time)

Cited*

Not here to get into a debate bro... As you stated if you don't want to use the product that's fine then don't use it. The FDA has rated it as safe to use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Even with prolonged direct exposure, there is little to no skin irritation or sensitization. It subsides quickly once the area is flushed. The MSDS recommends avoiding direct handling due to potential irritation, which is a smart recommendation for any chemical--this is not an indication of the level of toxicity. Remember: in the chemical industry when a worker is exposed to continuous and large quantities of a chemical in its concentrated form, it is imperative to use the strongest safety precautions possible. This is not relevant to consumers using a product by the teaspoonful, if that.

Unlike its dangerous and frequently lethal cousin, ethylene glycol, PG is easily metabolized by the liver into normal products of the citric acid metabolic cycle, which are completely nontoxic to the body. Approximately 45 percent of any ingested PG is excreted directly from the body and never even comes into contact with the liver. The elimination half-life for propylene glycol is approximately four hours, and there is no bioaccumulation (buildup in the body over time)

Cited*

Not here to get into a debate bro... As you stated if you don't want to use the product that's fine then don't use it. The FDA has rated it as safe to use.
nice job!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Cited*

Great info here

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look what showed up this weekend.
I want to thank cheftepesh1 Godstrength AE14
I will start my log Oct. 4th. want to be off all natty boosters fro 8 weeks to give this a good review.
in the mail.jpg

supp facts.jpg

The bottle is a lot bigger than I expected.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look what showed up this weekend.
I want to thank cheftepesh1 Godstrength AE14
I will start my log Oct. 4th. want to be off all natty boosters fro 8 weeks to give this a good review.
View attachment 155650

View attachment 155651

The bottle is a lot bigger than I expected.
Packaging looks cool like it came straight out of the pharmacy. Definitely massive. Looking forward to see how you like it Studhorse

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
patent pending? is that for the formula or delivery method?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received Premier Pharmaceutical Pre-Workout RX today in the mail.

Thank you cheftepesh1 Godstrength AE14

Impressive bottle and dropper.

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

Will kick this off tomorrow morning.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Does premier pharmaceuticals make an estrogen blocker as well???

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews on it?? Has anyone here tried it yet??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote