Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you haven't watched this show and you like the three stooges i think you will like mountain monsters....these days a good laugh is always welcome!!!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The utter ridiculousness of the team's antics is truly wondrous. I never fail to enjoy the show.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was this thread, perchance, sparked by the mention of a "Bigfoot gambit" in another thread?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was this thread, perchance, sparked by the mention of a "Bigfoot gambit" in another thread?
just wondering if any others at AM enjoy this show also...always good for a belly laugh!!!!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just wondering if any others at AM enjoy this show also...always good for a belly laugh!!!!
I see. For my part, I saw the term "Bigfoot gambit," and ended up listening to an episode of Sasquatch Chronicles. Stream of conciousness is a funny thing. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see. For my part, I saw the term "Bigfoot gambit," and ended up listening to an episode of Sasquatch Chronicles. Stream of conciousness is a funny thing. :D
buck sliding down a hill is about as funny as it gets...as close to the stooges as i've seen.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
buck sliding down a hill is about as funny as it gets...as close to the stooges as i've seen.
I enjoy the frantic shouting and snap shooting.
"There he is!!!" Bang, bang, bang. In complete darkness, no less.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy the frantic shouting and snap shooting.
"There he is!!!" Bang, bang, bang. In complete darkness, no less.
thus the disclaimer---don't try this at home, lol.