Motivational Stuff

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off, I believe Discipline creates motivation 100x more than motivation creates discipline.
That said, motivation is that sugar rush.

Got any favorite motivational videos? there's millions of them now.
I looked and didn't immediately see a thread on this.

Couple I liked

There are so many out there.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to mention David Goggins, but @Burnfire beat me to it. He's absolutely amazing.
Yes sir good stuff for sure.

OK not to go off on a crazy tangent here. But I was just listening to this guy on YouTube I’ll try to get a big perspective of pretty much anything and that’s the only social media outlet per se that I have besides this forum. Anyways he was calling out Seth Feroce And is saying he’s still claiming the HWMF but is not on a TRT dose and growth hormone like he saying. My thing is I really like his message and I wish you would go back to talking openly fully like he did I’m very behind in the podcast I’m on like 38 honestly. But in the case right here of David Goggins relating that to says story I’m not just gonna listen to his podcast or messages online I’m gonna go ahead and buy his book to support his craft. Just like the guys on here that we love and we support because we know their stuff works. Plus I feel like we’ve gotten away from buying books at least people I know.

Attachments

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found goggins at the onset of covid.
Did his audio book idk how many times to squeeze every drop I could from it.

He just released his 2nd book Never Finished and is is fucking unreal just like the first one. I have just started it for the third time.

Guys idk how to say it but this guy changed my life. My father died when I was 16 and this man taught me 30 something years later how to get over it.

Required reading for my boy.

My new running shoes came in today
I got another On running shoe the cloudtech.
I love on running shoes fucking pumped!
Let's go

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not cloudtech
Cloudmonster, I had cloudtechs they are great but I can't wait to hit the road with this bishes

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
" I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I'm done"

I don't give a **** what you did yesterday, what have you done today"

My favorite from his new book when some man came up to him during the lead foot ultra marathon and claimed to have caught goggins during an unforeseen hurdle during the race.. I go to that part of the book all the time and replay it..

I don't want to spoil it but this is the best part of the book for me in so many ways!

"No matter how far you have made it in life, you need to be that dog waiting for scraps to hit the floor. If you maintain that dog mentality, your refrigerator will never be full! You will always have that Day One, Week One mentality. You will stay a hunter vs being the hunted!"

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mark Bell’s “**** your elbow” rant is pretty damn legit. I think he has two from back in the day that were good.