Hey Mixedup! If you had the two by two bottles like I have, how would you dose? Half of me wants to start out at the recommended dose just to establish a baseline, then expand dosing upwards until done. The other half just wants to start at high numbers!
I am training one to two times a day right now. I have been doing the impossible of losing fat but increasing strength. My BF is around 14%....Ill get some photos up. I was really fat about a year ago, I started training for strength and performance in January of this year. I am in the best shape I have been in in about three years....long way to go, but no longer chunky monkey. I'm 6'3 218 lbs....Ive used 1-test cyp many times and loved it. Like a poor mans primo. IMO. I'm really curious if the Cyclodextrin Epi will have any stimulatory effect. I remember many bans ago I believe it was 5-aa...one form I had you could even snort....love the rush/ euphoria feeling if its there. I took one of the Stano and one application of the TD post shower tonight....it went on real smooth. Maybe the faintest fresh smell to it. I like applying to the thin parts of my feet. I find it easy to play around with the dog or gf and I can wear socks....less transfer issues. I don't expect much for the next few days...but I forgot how much I love applying a 1-test product....will really look forward to it.