Most Reliable Source for T-Cyp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rcjohnson8570

rcjohnson8570

Awards
I'm looking for a good source for T-Cyp, anyone got a reliable vendor?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No source talk brother.....

We’d like to keep our good UGL’s doing what they do best

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never understand with forums why you can’t ask where to get “stuff” it’s not like the forum is selling you directly. What’s the fear about? I see so many other forums where all these gear sponsor literally have ads all over the place and they haven’t got shut down.. I mean how else is someone suppose to know where to get stuff unless they are using a doctor.. just saying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never understand with forums why you can’t ask where to get “stuff” it’s not like the forum is selling you directly. What’s the fear about? I see so many other forums where all these gear sponsor literally have ads all over the place and they haven’t got shut down.. I mean how else is someone suppose to know where to get stuff unless they are using a doctor.. just saying.
for one thing sponsors pay for this forum...if you don't pay, you don't get to play!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
some places like to keep their **** a little more discreet ime. They tend to be the better longer lasting ones from what I’ve seen

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some places like to keep their **** a little more discreet ime. They tend to be the better longer lasting ones from what I’ve seen
plus if you haven't done enough research to know where to find it, odds are you aren't ready to use it!!!

Voxide

Awards
Lot of places don't want the liability of aiding people in committing federal offences.

Hmm nah that can't be it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Bingo.

When. You sign on with your account. You check a box stating you’ve read the rules.

If you disagree with rule 1.
GTFO.

There are other forums I’m sure that you can visit for your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.