Most euphoric preworkouts?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some of more euphoric, feel-good preworkouts out there?

Have already tried: Excelsior, Dark Energy, DVST8 (the newest one)...

Thanks

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Checkout this thread.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably be an individual thing. Theres a guy that reviews preworkouts and said Pre-Phase ko has good euphoria but others on her said it was just ok. I feel a pretty good uplift with Assassin. Has lions mane, Noopept, and a large amount of DMHA in it. Exelcsior didn’t really uplift my mood much at all. I just got back into preworkouts so others can probably help you more. Also the link above has a few guys with lots of experience eve with pres so asking in that thread is probably a good idea.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you know supps that uplift you just add them to a pre. BRB stacking my Mesomorph with methylone FTW!

If you respond well PEA based compounds always lifted me up. You could also add small amounts of phenibut for OCASSIONAL usage. Personally I like 300-600mg epiandro with any pre.

EDIT: IF IF IF you can use sparingly kratom is probably unmatched for euphoria without going off the legal res.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you know supps that uplift you just add them to a pre. BRB stacking my Mesomorph with methylone FTW!

If you respond well PEA based compounds always lifted me up. You could also add small amounts of phenibut for OCASSIONAL usage. Personally I like 300-600mg epiandro with any pre.

EDIT: IF IF IF you can use sparingly kratom is probably unmatched for euphoria without going off the legal res.
Kratom was one of my absolute favorite things. Used it for a few years. Never used crazy amounts or anything but still got me in the end. Ha So fatigued and I work a lot so it took me awhile to figure it out. But yeah it’s good stuff two maybe three times a week. I personally won’t mess with it again unless I have the shits or something. Ha it works better then Imodium for that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like someone mentioned, kratom is king here and an amazing PWO, but it's not for everyone.

ratedrudy

Awards
Dark labs Flame is pretty good, the original Pre-Phase ko was really good, the newer versions isn't as euphoric though, not sure what changed since it has the same exact ingredient list. I have heard some good things about Muscleforce defiant unleased too for euphoria.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For "most euphoric" I think this stuff could be a contender:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

using it now...great as a fat burner also

i recommend blue hawaain flavor.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered the non-sweat version today. I’m definitely looking forward to that!
using it now...great as a fat burner also

i recommend blue hawaain flavor.

absolutely, I fricken love the euphoric feeling on these! no jitters, no crash, great mood, great energy, great focus!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

that ingredient panel screams " look at it!! " " LOOK. AT. IT. !! "

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That's a good looking preworkout right there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I decided to order because I think it would be good for me to try and get away from regular use of exotic stim preworkouts. Aside from the impressive profile, I decided to go with this option because Iconic never disappoints.
thanks for the iconic love ricky!!!

since retiring i have plenty of time so i've been working out everyday if i include days i just get in a run....everyday dosing has been working out great even if i only dose 1/2 scoop to make the jug go farther...i let myself get off track with diet and workout, since starting back on SWEAT and ultra hard i'm down 4lbs in around a week....

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Appreciate the suggestions so far. I checked out the web page for All Out Sweat, and even though it looks like a solid product overall, there don't appear to be any ingredients on the label that are particularly known for causing euphoria. Unless it's the combination of ingredients taken together?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the suggestions so far. I checked out the web page for All Out Sweat, and even though it looks like a solid product overall, there don't appear to be any ingredients on the label that are particularly known for causing euphoria. Unless it's the combination of ingredients taken together?
Going by the textbook definition:

eu·pho·ri·a
/yo͞oˈfôrēə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.
"the euphoria of success will fuel your desire to continue training"

I think the combo of stims (for excitement) and theanine (for happiness) would be as solid as most OTC cocktails out there.

That being said, it sounds like you're maybe trying to tickle your amphetamine receptors? If that's the case, you're better off getting some Bronkaid and adding it to almost any PWO of your choosing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dynamine is also great for mood. but, the combination of stims and theanine is something I really love!

Going by the textbook definition:

eu·pho·ri·a
/yo͞oˈfôrēə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.
"the euphoria of success will fuel your desire to continue training"

I think the combo of stims (for excitement) and theanine (for happiness) would be as solid as most OTC cocktails out there.

That being said, it sounds like you're maybe trying to tickle your amphetamine receptors? If that's the case, you're better off getting some Bronkaid and adding it to almost any PWO of your choosing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread lost me at l-theanine
yeah, I guess meth is also supposed to cause a temporary feeling of euphoria...I know how you like your pre workouts :p

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I guess meth is also supposed to cause a temporary feeling of euphoria...I know how you like your pre workouts :p
The preworkout I have used the most is my favorite is Sparta OG Kraken. It has 200mg of caffeine, 250 eria j., 200mg DMHA and a gram of agmatine and taurine. If that = meth to you this 🤷‍♀️

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Threads kinda suck when only company owners and reps reply to them. No offense to anyone, but it’s the truth.
No offense taken. Why don't you like theanine, though?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got her today! I haven’t had anything in my hands this big for quite some time. I already like it!

FD30FC8E-A0F5-4B95-9563-50E8E3ABBD58.jpeg

Her it is next to a tub of High Volume as a point of reference. I know most people are familiar with that..

E7908A8A-F45E-4C09-96AC-28336429226D.jpeg

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just seen a place that has preworkouts in stock with dmaa. One was skull labs angel dust. Has both dmaa and DMHA in it. Now this is what the label claims but who really knows. I remember using dmaa products way back when they first came out and they felt great.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just seen a place that has preworkouts in stock with dmaa. One was skull labs angel dust. Has both dmaa and DMHA in it. Now this is what the label claims but who really knows. I remember using dmaa products way back when they first came out and they felt great.
Make sure it isn't one of those scam sites, before you order, brother.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure it isn't one of those scam sites, before you order, brother.
Yeah I’m not going to order from them. I stick to pretty much the same suppliers. Just letting people know there might still be preworkouts available with dmaa in them. I think it’s probably better to just get it from a legit research chem site.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m not going to order from them. I stick to pretty much the same suppliers. Just letting people know there might still be preworkouts available with dmaa in them. I think it’s probably better to just get it from a legit research chem site.
Usually (not always), when you see a site with illegal, extremely hard to find products, it's just a scam site, and they'll take your money.

... Everyone be careful.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me , if a pre is too high in caffeine and yohimbine , it makes me more energetic compared to euphoric. If a pre has a moderate amount of caffeine w/ a nice amount of pump and nootropic based ingredients , I get a better focus and euphoric feeling. Just having a nice pump and contraction is euphoric in itself

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a preloaded card I use for internet transactions. I might just order it for shits and giggles. Lol At least it has a cool label. Plus I can afford to lose 50 or 60 dollars. But yeah it’s smarter to get dmaa from a legit research site like I said before.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There's a number of legit sites in the UK that still offer products with DMAA (Crossthelimits, etc.).

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally, I take l theanine pre bed because it makes me very relaxed. I am not sure how it would be pre workout, but it puts me to sleep
The combo with caffeine has been shown to work better than either of the 2 do individually, for focus.

"These results replicate previous evidence which suggests that L-theanine and caffeine in combination are beneficial for improving performance on cognitively demanding tasks."

It's also been explored as an additive to animal feeds to increase lean mass.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It zaps all stimulation from caffeine & stims for me leading me to need much higher doses to feel anything. It’s counterproductive in a stim preworkout.
Completely agree. Nothing ruins the stimulation or Mood benefits of a preworkout more than l-theanine. Even 100 mg is too much in a preworkout.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It zaps all stimulation from caffeine & stims for me leading me to need much higher doses to feel anything. It’s counterproductive in a stim preworkout.
Interesting. I guess it affects people differently. I've used PES Prolific for a while and it still gives me a pretty good boost.

That being said, again, when I'm looking for that OTC amphetamine feel I just grab some Bronkaid. I haven't expected that from a PWO since Jack3d died.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Completely agree. Nothing ruins the stimulation or Mood benefits of a preworkout more than l-theanine. Even 100 mg is too much in a preworkout.
About that amount with as little as 40mg of caffeine was shown to improve focus.

"The present results suggest that 97 mg of L-theanine in combination with 40 mg of caffeine helps to focus attention during a demanding cognitive task."

It must be a subjective thing.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About that amount with as little as 40mg of caffeine was shown to improve focus.

"The present results suggest that 97 mg of L-theanine in combination with 40 mg of caffeine helps to focus attention during a demanding cognitive task."

It must be a subjective thing.
Yeah, I just feel spaced out, down, and lethargic with it. Normally, I like just 100-200 mg of caffeine in a preworkout (less if it has other stimulating ingredients) but the caffeine requirement (for even just modest stimulation) more than doubles if even just 100 mg of l-theanine is included. I will say it's very handy if you workout late at night. 200 mg of l-theanine before bed completely negates any stimulation from a preworkout that evening and allows me to fall asleep.

Edit: with regard to OP's question, about 2g of kratom added to a preworkout with caffeine, citrulline (or something that increases blood flow), tyrosine, etc (so, basic ingredients in most preworkouts) really adds euphoria to it.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I just feel spaced out, down, and lethargic with it. Normally, I like just 100-200 mg of caffeine in a preworkout (less if it has other stimulating ingredients) but the caffeine requirement (for even just modest stimulation) more than doubles if even just 100 mg of l-theanine is included. I will say it's very handy if you workout late at night. 200 mg of l-theanine before bed completely negates any stimulation from a preworkout that evening and allows me to fall asleep.
Have you used the more "hard-core stuff?" DMAA, Ephedrine, etc?

I used to use all that stuff on the regular and at that point, I felt the same way about my stims; I didn't want anything that was going to balance out the stims at all. It got to the point where I needed to wash down an OxyElitePro with a scoop of Jack3d just to start the day. (I know, I know, I'm old.)

I still have those days where I'm like **** it I've got too much to get done; I guess I don't need to have any boners today and I go for the more edgey stuff.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I used to use all that stuff on the regular and at that point, I felt the same way about my stims; I didn't want anything that was going to balance out the stims at all. It got to the point where I needed to wash down an OxyElitePro with a scoop of Jack3d just to start the day. (I know, I know, I'm old.)

I still have those days where I'm like **** it I've got too much to get done; I guess I don't need to have any boners today and I go for the more edgey stuff.
Only once. My anxiety issues can't handle the more hardcore stuff. Recently bought the new ghost preworkout and even at half a serving, the alpha yohimbine in it was too much.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only once. My anxiety issues can't handle the more hardcore stuff. Recently bought the new ghost preworkout and even at half a serving, the alpha yohimbine in it was too much.
Alpha-Y is different. Even when I was washing down OEP with Jack3d Alpha-Y solo made me honestly consider calling an ambulance.

Probably *needed* a little theanine with that one! LOL 😆 😉🤪

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually tend to do well with l-theanine in regard to it not down regulating my stims to a notable level. I don’t recall dosing it up to 200mg though before in a PWO. I used to use 1 scoop Scivation Quake 10.0 with 1 scoop OL Conquer….so I was getting 100mg l-theanine from the Quake.

Either way, I will be trying out All Out Ultra within the hour, so we shall see.
Alpha-Y is different. Even when I was washing down OEP with Jack3d Alpha-Y solo made me honestly consider calling an ambulance.
My most traumatic stim event was combining 1 cap OG Stimulant-X with 1 cap Asia Black and then proceeding to attempt some cardio on a stepping machine. I maybe lasted five minutes until I felt like I was going to pass out. I ended up leaving and going out to my car to lay down down until the Asia Black to wore off. I never did that again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

anyone who knows my history knows i am a 'FORMER' stimmer...but when i was training for my 7k race i had to cut back on stims-going from adding extra dmaa and bronkaid to already strong pre-workouts to just using all out and all out sweat--it was a much easier transition than i expected...i have continued using all out sweat as my pre-workout after my 7k race and feel like my overall health and in particular sleep is noticeably improved.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, so I tried this mo-fo and it certainly is a high quality product! The Raindow Candy flavor I had was one of the best tasting PWO I have probably ever had, or at least tied with some of the flavors OL had with RE1GN. To me it tasted most like a lemon/watermelon flavor, but not very tart- which I like. Mixability was also non problematic and I used a full scoop.

So, I guess it really shouldn’t come as a surprise to me or anyone else that I felt a bit mentally flat and had less “get up and go” in comparison to my exotic stim PWOs which I have been taking for countless years. It’s not an exotic stim PWO, so it would be foolish of me to expect it to feel like one. I bought this because I wanted to try something different, and it is. So is the flat feeling specifically from the exclusion of exotic stims, or was the 200mg of l-theanine more responsible for that? I don’t really know, but sometimes you feel like being a bit more on the chill side when you go for a workout.

There is another factor at play here too in terms of mental energy today. My IPod was dead! So I was stuck listening to the gym radio which I don’t even know what it was that was playing. Country oldies? Whatever it was, it was not working for me. I think we can all agree that music can have a big impact on how we feel in the gym.

Aside from that, I was hitting PRs on pull exercises and triceps. I’m still working up my strength gradually for push exercises and such after basically recovering from a recent shoulder issue. I can’t give full credit to All Out Ultra for that, as I dosed my Triton again before working out as well. I don’t ever plan on not using that.

I never like to completely assess any product based on the first experience, so I am looking forward to trying it again..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, so I tried this mo-fo and it certainly is a high quality product! The Raindow Candy flavor I had was one of the best tasting PWO I have probably ever had, or at least tied with some of the flavors OL had with RE1GN. To me it tasted most like a lemon/watermelon flavor, but not very tart- which I like. Mixability was also non problematic and I used a full scoop.

So, I guess it really shouldn’t come as a surprise to me or anyone else that I felt a bit mentally flat and had less “get up and go” in comparison to my exotic stim PWOs which I have been taking for countless years. It’s not an exotic stim PWO, so it would be foolish of me to expect it to feel like one. I bought this because I wanted to try something different, and it is. So is the flat feeling specifically from the exclusion of exotic stims, or was the 200mg of l-theanine more responsible for that? I don’t really know, but sometimes you feel like being a bit more on the chill side when you go for a workout.

There is another factor at play here too in terms of mental energy today. My IPod was dead! So I was stuck listening to the gym radio which I don’t even know what it was that was playing. Country oldies? Whatever it was, it was not working for me. I think we can all agree that music can have a big impact on how we feel in the gym.

Aside from that, I was hitting PRs on pull exercises and triceps. I’m still working up my strength gradually for push exercises and such after basically recovering from a recent shoulder issue. I can’t give full credit to All Out Ultra for that, as I dosed my Triton again before working out as well. I don’t ever plan on not using that.

I never like to completely assess any product based on the first experience, so I am looking forward to trying it again..
man, i agree with you 10000% on the role music plays!!!
next time you try sweat make sure you have your music!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man, i agree with you 10000% on the role music plays!!!
next time you try sweat make sure you have your music!!!
Well the one I have isn’t the sweat edition, but it sure is true! Not to mention I had to listen to people talking BS the whole time. Nobody wants to be subjected to that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the one I have isn’t the sweat edition, but it sure is true! Not to mention I had to listen to people talking BS the whole time. Nobody wants to be subjected to that!
i remember driving my truck out to where i wanted to start my run, realized i didn't have my cd player with me a drove back home to get it....that was a few years ago and every since make sure i have it...

btw-i know cd players are old school-but so am i!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i remember driving my truck out to where i wanted to start my run, realized i didn't have my cd player with me a drove back home to get it....that was a few years ago and every since make sure i have it...

btw-i know cd players are old school-but so am i!!!
I liked CDs it's a bummer they were such a flash in the pan.