morphogennutrition

tao77

Awards
Has anyone ever heard of or used morphogennutrition? just curious about the quality of their products.
TIA

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres plenty here that uses it .. ive only used the greens product and thought it was ok

imo overpriced but if you can find them on sale ..might be worth it

they have the GMP Certified noted on the site .. so i would trust the quality.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used Morphopump, Orthogen and Morphovita. Morphopump is the only one I would give a full throated endorsement to.

Orthogen is meant for joint health/relief and I felt only minimal benefit at best after two months of use. I felt more relief in my joints and connective tissue after only one week of taking MK677, by contrast.

Morphovita is supposed to be more of a long term maintenance product, I think. I can't say I felt any better after a month of taking it. I actually got sick during that time. Probably nothing to do with the product, but I find nothing compelling me to order more.

Their products are ambitious in their goals and formulations and are worth considering. I think you get exactly what they claim you get. But as I anecdotally note above, their products are hit and miss and with their recent price hike, I would also consider similar alternatives from other reputable brands.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solid products if you like the fully loaded style of supplements.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a few of their products and honestly wasn't really blown away results wise from any of them. Ingredient panels looked impressive. Something doesn't add up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I use:
MorphoDrive - GDA
MorphoPrime - Overall health / inflammation / Organ protection
TUDCA - Liver Health ( I was diagnosed with a fatty liver which has been a genetic defect my entire life )
MorphoDonish - Overall Men's health

I use them year-round and my bloodwork has never been better. (Morphodonis / Prime)
I have had the least amount of pain in my body on a day-to-day basis. (MorphoPrime)
The TUDCA has cut my liver enzymes in half-back into a normal range. (Tudca)
I have seen drastic improvements in my metabolic and lipids panel (Morphodonis)
I have my carb intake of around 400g daily and my blood glucose is stable at 84-90 on a day to day basis. (MorphoDrive) I also like to sprinkle in @DieselNY and his glucosatrol GDA which is fantastic.

I will gladly pay for Ben's products because of the clinical doses, transparency, and how well-dosed his products are. He is a great guy and has a lot more coming out this year which are great improvements to his previous versions.
It comes down to how you want to spend and allocate your funds. I have seen nothing but great results with his stuff and will continue to use it.