Morphogen

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Ben makes nothing but quality products.. cutting no corners..alphagen is a great pre workout. If they marketed more on forums they would be super well known

pro45

Awards
Ben makes nothing but quality products.. cutting no corners..alphagen is a great pre workout. If they marketed more on forums they would be super well known
Yeah, I'm on Morphocalm, and its been a great addition to my diet. The KSM-66 is something I can actually feel, in regards to sleep quality, libido, and overall well-being. Looking forward to their other products, specifically the Amino acid product, and their Test formula which does not need to be cycled. Good for us natural guys...

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Yeah, I'm on Morphocalm, and its been a great addition to my diet. The KSM-66 is something I can actually feel, in regards to sleep quality, libido, and overall well-being. Looking forward to their other products, specifically the Amino acid product, and their Test formula which does not need to be cycled. Good for us natural guys...
Yeah I think the morphocalm and test would be a nice little stack then throw in REM or anything else.. His stuff is pricey but worth the money his pummp product is loaded

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Was just looking at all the supps he offeres and honestly they look quality. A bit pricey but may give a few a go in the near future. Particularly morphoprime and morpholean

pro45

Awards
Yeah I think the morphocalm and test would be a nice little stack then throw in REM or anything else.. His stuff is pricey but worth the money his pummp product is loaded
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing this, but taking them together would mean 1200 mg. of the KSM-66. I'll have to check if there is a limit on how much you can take on a daily basis.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone try anything from Morphogen?

Mntakeover.com
I have not but after looking through some of the posts in this thread I may have to give a product a shot...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Supplements 6
Supplements 3
The Solution Supplement Auction 4
TommyTuffGuy Supplements 52