Morphogen Nutrition????

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any experience with this brand? Labels look stacked and well dosed. Just can’t seem to find any reviews. Was thinking to order stim & nonstim pre’s with Morphopump.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quite popular on these forums. They’re pricey, but you’re getting what you pay for. Tough to beat some of their formulas

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@Resolve10 @Danksta710 these are continually buyers of the products I will tag them
@Hyde

Can you guys post your feedback for the OP?

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m very happy with the products I’ve tried. No experience yet with the volugen/non-stim pre, but it’s coming in on Monday so I will have some preliminary feedback next week, since your post mentioned being interested in that product.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m very happy with the products I’ve tried. No experience yet with the volugen/non-stim pre, but it’s coming in on Monday so I will have some preliminary feedback next week, since your post mentioned being interested in that product.
Awesome, would appreciate that as I plan to order in about week.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven't used those (yet). I pretty much stay stocked on Syntegen and Hexagen for during workouts, Adaptogen is a more recent addition (but one I plan to use pretty continually in my coffee every morning), and I am also a big fan of Morphoprime and Morphobrain.

Ben loads the formulas up so one thing to keep in mind is you don't necessarily have to use full doses. For example I usually only use 1 scoop of Synth per session, regularly only use half dose of Morphobrain per day, etc.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great products with well thought out formulas. On the pricey side but you get what you pay for. Shipping and tax are included with the price so that helps.
I have personally used thermogen and nutrigen and both are great. Will definitely be trying some of the other products in the near future.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can nitpick every single line made in this industry as to what I would prefer different but Morphogen is pretty close to what I would put in the product were I to be formulating again. This takes into consideration the price point, as anyone can make a great product if the price is not a consideration.

Does anyone have labs after using their morphoprime?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really like their formulas, but will probably never try due to the price.

$48usd to AUD, plus postage(I don't think they ship to Australia)

But products look solid, if budget isn't an issue you can't go wrong!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can usually find 10-15% codes and they always give free shipping.

I really like their Synthagen aminos. A steeping scoop will flavor a half gallon pretty nice. Other brands often require more.

Their protein is really nice as well. The PB&J digest well and have a balanced flavor profile.

Orthogen is nice too. Flavoring isn't the best tho, I often add aminos to it. But the formula is great.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the input. Will definitely give them a try😁

mklfe1

mklfe1

Awards
I and a buddy are both loving Orthogen!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is the flavor on adaptogen?
I use it in my coffee every morning and really like it. Vanilla is better than Chocolate IMHO and it isn't the greatest tasting thing alone (in water), but in coffee I really like it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would really like to try Synthagen as it has a solid profile. Just tough when so many others are out there for a good $15 less or more of similar but not exactly the same spec.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would really like to try Synthagen as it has a solid profile. Just tough when so many others are out there for a good $15 less or more of similar but not exactly the same spec.
Honestly I'd just suggest looking at the actual EAA content. The only ones I ever see that are cheaper are pretty much only EAA products and even those tend to be cheaper solely due to smaller serving sizes and total servings.

There are a few (and there are some solid options in this category), but very few are packing 40 servings of a full 10g of EAA in each of those servings (more are like 30 servings and 7-8g maybe 10g per serving).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use it in my coffee every morning and really like it. Vanilla is better than Chocolate IMHO and it isn't the greatest tasting thing alone (in water), but in coffee I really like it.
I usually mix two shots of espresso with a premier shake every morning. I was thinking of adding the adaptogen and mixing with premier shake then adding coffee.

You’ve used morphobrain too? Which do you prefer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I usually mix two shots of espresso with a premier shake every morning. I was thinking of adding the adaptogen and mixing with premier shake then adding coffee.

You’ve used morphobrain too? Which do you prefer
I love both and it would probably depend on what you want from them. Brain is definitely a stronger mental boost and productivity enhancer. I think Adatogen is more long term beneficial (in my situation) for the stress, immunity, and slight mental boost is gives daily.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We shall see! Just ordered 2 Volugen and 2 Morphopump.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was thinking 3/am and 3/pre with Volugen
I don't want to dissuade you from this or act like this is wrong, you can't, etc. but let me offer an opinion.

Both of these are loaded. Like, 1g Epimedium? At that extract is just stupid (in a good way as in most companies wouldn't be willing to dose it this high). If the theoretical boost in efficacy it gets from the whole formula are true it is going to be some potent PDE pumps (so not just muscle pumps, Ben has contemplated a Hump and Pump stack of this and Morophotest :LOL:).

Volugen is similarly loaded, albeit in quite a few other pathways.

Depending on your daily demands and schedule I'd have a couple ideas.

First, at the very least I'd start 2/2 Pump and maybe even half a scoop Volugen pre (maybe even 2 Pump AM, 2 Pump mid-day, Volugen Pre if training in the evening). Only bumping up if needed.

Second, depending on your schedule or day-to-day activities something like 2-3 pump + .5 scoops Volugen in the AM then 2-3 pump + .5 scoops Volugen pre could be nice. The ALCAR + Rhodiola + Nitrosigine could provide a nice subtle mental boost and energy (and who wouldn't want to try and see if the combo could help you just feel more pumped all day ;)).

Just some food for thought and you don't have to do it that way, regardless I'll be interested in hearing feedback. What flavor did you roll with?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the ideas, I figured this stack would take some playing around with. Went with tropical gummy and peach pineapple.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, would appreciate that as I plan to order in about week.
Sorry to get back to you Thursday, but I’ve now used volugen 4 times. The first day (Monday) was underwhelming, but I think this is because I ate before my workout, instead of lifting fasted like I normally do.

The three other days it’s been nothing less than phenomenal. It’s better than my previous pump stack, which was inspired Nutra FSU, 300-600mg vaso6, and evomuse top muscle. Which is pretty nuts cause I thought that would be hard to beat.

So far, the pumps have been consistent, if not improving every time I use it.

I plan on, towards the end of the bottle, throwing in another 300mg of vaso6, then volugen with top muscle, and perhaps all 3 together to see how it goes.

I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but this is my favorite pump product. The only thing would be is if I could get a comparable effect from cel super swole, since a 3 pack of that on sale would be easier on the wallet.

Even on leg day I got some impressive upper body pumps.

This stuff clumps like a mofo (to be expected) so what I did is throw it into my ninja blender and break down all the chunks, then throw it in the freezer. I also have a blender bottle whisk in the tub, so I will shake it every now and then when I’m grabbing something from the freezer. So far it has stayed a very fine powder, which is much improved from its solid brick state when I first opened it.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! Thanks for the feed back. Excited to try it. Funny, I have been on super swole the last two months. Awesome products by CEL. I will be getting an extra 300mg Vaso6 as well since I have two weeks of StanoPlex to go 😉

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quality brand with thoughtful design. No BS, just like the bottle says.

I’ve used the protein, Synthegen, Orthogen, TUDCA, & Morphobrain.

Morphobrain is the only one I would not repurchase. Just didn’t make enough of a noticeable difference, at the full 6 caps even.

And Orthogen is the finest joint supplement I have ever used, even with it’s cost per serving and nasty taste - worth every penny.