Morningwood and testosterone

Abomination66

Awards
Goodmorning folks !

I am curious if these two (testosterone/morningwood) even have a correlation ive noticed a drop in morningwood from about age 14, im 25 now had my test levels checked and im in the normal ranges but i rarely ever have morningwood nomore erections are still great good libido aswell i took a ph cycle some years ago and went on with some bs otc pct...

But recently i tried melanotan which i read contains pt141 and now i had my blood checked testosterone still the same as before but i am having raging hard-ons every morning but my testosterone levels are still the same ?

Can someone fill me out on this ? Help will be appreciated.

iconclast

Awards
Goodmorning folks !

I am curious if these two (testosterone/morningwood) even have a correlation ive noticed a drop in morningwood from about age 14, im 25 now had my test levels checked and im in the normal ranges but i rarely ever have morningwood nomore erections are still great good libido aswell i took a ph cycle some years ago and went on with some bs otc pct...

But recently i tried melanotan which i read contains pt141 and now i had my blood checked testosterone still the same as before but i am having raging hard-ons every morning but my testosterone levels are still the same ?

Can someone fill me out on this ? Help will be appreciated.
Doesn’t have to be that you have no test. Maybe you have a wife and your getting your nut off. Or maybe your just not thinking of that doesn’t mean you have low testosterone

Abomination66

Awards
Doesn’t have to be that you have no test. Maybe you have a wife and your getting your nut off. Or maybe your just not thinking of that doesn’t mean you have low testosterone
Thats what im saying what could cause this then ? Sleep is always terrible for me regardless zma melatonin help sometimes but it gets less effective over time...