Morning only transdermal 1-test

neurotic

Awards
If I used transdermal 1-test but applied all at once in the morning. For instance 150mg, Do you think that I would somewhat avoid HPTA supression because at nite there'd be low blood levels?

Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NO!

What is it with people thinking that if you take it in the morning you will avoid suppression?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Thats like saying sex for breakfast means I wont be horny for the rest of the day. Yeah Right! ;) 5 mins later Im ready for more.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also keep in mind that transdermals give a sustained release throughout the day, so even if you were going to only apply in the morning youd still be receiving the hormone into your bloodstream for 10-12 hours. When people do this they use quicker acting compounds like dbol for example. I guess the ph equivalent would be a cyclodextrin form. Anyway, like Bobo said this doesnt completely avoid supression so i also wouldnt recommend it in any form.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It doesn't matter what you use. There is no way to "mimick" a release of testosterone so that the body will think its natural. Its the whole bridge idea which is a complete joke. Even if its a shorter acting substance (d-bol 4-5 hours half life) its metabolites are just as suppressive and have half-lives up to 2 days.