Unanswered More Trest questions

65dill

Awards
Sorry guys I know the subject of trest has been beat to death but since there are so many different types, names, etc I’m going the easy route and just asking direct.
I’ve been following the most recent Ment post and I was hoping I could just ask specifically how I should go about setting up a trest cycle without hijacking said post and so I could avoid confusion trying to keep up with the previous discussions. This will be my first experience with trest and any 19 nor for that matter but not my first cycle.
My question is how would you setup the cycle for your first time? 7 alpha ace td from PRE? Also anything else that I should include such as other compounds for dht purposes, AI and something to help control prolactin. At what dose and how long, etc etc.
Feel free to chastise me if I have missed the answers I’m looking for somewhere or Dm me about any suggestions. Thanks in advance

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run .5ml 2x a day 12 hours apart. Gyno wasn’t to much of an issue at first but then flared up pretty quick and aggressive and I’m not gyno prone even with winstrol. I had to dose adex everyday. I had no bloating at all on it either I’ve leaned out a ton and weight had stayed steady which is what I wanted with a significant increase it strength weight and reps when up. I couldn’t tell you how I’d set it up without knowing how long you plan on running it.

65dill

Awards
Run .5ml 2x a day 12 hours apart. Gyno wasn’t to much of an issue at first but then flared up pretty quick and aggressive and I’m not gyno prone even with winstrol. I had to dose adex everyday. I had no bloating at all on it either I’ve leaned out a ton and weight had stayed steady which is what I wanted with a significant increase it strength weight and reps when up. I couldn’t tell you how I’d set it up without knowing how long you plan on running it.
Planned on running for 10-12 weeks alongside something else. I’ve got anastrazole and exemestane for an AI.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could run msten or winstrol with it for 6-8 weeks depending on your dosage. Should yield you some real nice lean gains accompanied by some increase in strength. If you wanna gain more strength I’d go with msten just because you wouldn’t gain much strength unless your running 75mg of winstrol which will trash your lipids. Msten you can run at 15mg longer and probably gain more size and strength while staying pretty lean. If you really wanted to pack it on run Superdrol for 4 weeks.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could run msten or winstrol with it for 6-8 weeks depending on your dosage. Should yield you some real nice lean gains accompanied by some increase in strength. If you wanna gain more strength I’d go with msten just because you wouldn’t gain much strength unless your running 75mg of winstrol which will trash your lipids. Msten you can run at 15mg longer and probably gain more size and strength while staying pretty lean. If you really wanted to pack it on run Superdrol for 4 weeks

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could run msten or winstrol with it for 6-8 weeks depending on your dosage. Should yield you some real nice lean gains accompanied by some increase in strength. If you wanna gain more strength I’d go with msten just because you wouldn’t gain much strength unless your running 75mg of winstrol which will trash your lipids. Msten you can run at 15mg longer and probably gain more size and strength while staying pretty lean. If you really wanted to pack it on run Superdrol for 4 weeks

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TD trest should be benign. Inhibit P as ancillary and some AI at hand should be enough.

If its oral -or IM, its another ballgame.
Be aware that trest is probably THE most suppressive of them all. Your PCT should be aggressive!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Sorry guys I know the subject of trest has been beat to death but since there are so many different types, names, etc I’m going the easy route and just asking direct.
I’ve been following the most recent Ment post and I was hoping I could just ask specifically how I should go about setting up a trest cycle without hijacking said post and so I could avoid confusion trying to keep up with the previous discussions. This will be my first experience with trest and any 19 nor for that matter but not my first cycle.
My question is how would you setup the cycle for your first time? 7 alpha ace td from PRE? Also anything else that I should include such as other compounds for dht purposes, AI and something to help control prolactin. At what dose and how long, etc etc.
Feel free to chastise me if I have missed the answers I’m looking for somewhere or Dm me about any suggestions. Thanks in advance
What’s your cycle history?

65dill

Awards
What’s your cycle history?
Two cycles of dbol solo no serm pct early college years (young and dumb), next cycle was about five years later and was msten solo, since then Ive done dmz solo, and dmz+msten+epiandro. Currently on sermorelin and mk if that matters.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone said earlier that it combines well with a DHT derivative, that is correct. I would go with Epistane, as it hardens up good, has anti estrogenic properties -and is a "grey" product, instead of a banned ("red") roid.