More newbie questions from the no0b

smohk

smohk

Awards
Amazing ain't it?

Seen a few posts relating to anger issues and such...is it worse on (what I call) REAL steroids (ie test, deca, winny) than on prohormones? I haven't been more aggressive, angry, heated etc (I'm on an SD/xtreme DMZ cycle). Am I just weird (well yes but for different reasons) or does it affect everyone differently? Curious over here.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Anger issues on steroids is usually just amplifying the anger issues that were present before the steroids. Most people are the same on steroids and don't feel any "roid rage". If anything test would make you feel great and even more relaxed..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Anger issues on steroids is usually just amplifying the anger issues that were present before the steroids. Most people are the same on steroids and don't feel any "roid rage". If anything test would make you feel great and even more relaxed..
I agree. Although my anger issues r amplified unfortunately, I'm on epi right now and its harder to b out in public.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Anxious, I got that way and irritable towards the end of 6 weeks of trenazone

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Although my anger issues r amplified unfortunately, I'm on epi right now and its harder to b out in public.
Damn that bad? I was pretty chill on epi but I am not the aggressive type at all so I guess that is why.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn that bad? I was pretty chill on epi but I am not the aggressive type at all so I guess that is why.
Yeah bro its bad, sometimes I see red for no reason, like just in general its harder to b around anyone.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
It's different for everyone. I'm pretty mellow to begin with, so roids don't really have that much of an effect on my anger. I actually jumped on a cycle after my ex left me about eight months ago and it crushed the depression and I felt amazing all around. However, I know some people who are pissy to begin with, and the sauce makes them demon-like.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It's different for everyone. I'm pretty mellow to begin with, so roids don't really have that much of an effect on my anger. I actually jumped on a cycle after my ex left me about eight months ago and it crushed the depression and I felt amazing all around. However, I know some people who are pissy to begin with, and the sauce makes them demon-like.
Yep demon-like that's me lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah I agree on the epi-aggro point, as well as the fact some of this stuff amplifies anger issues that are already present. I don't get really aggro much, but if something sets me off I can get aggro....and it seems on certain AAS/PH's the tolerance level is adjusted down and you fly off the handle quicker. some of the stuff doesn't make me aggro, but make me anxious...or depressed (clomid :D)....everybody is different, and most of this stuff will elicit different responses in each individual....then again some of it seems to "work" on just about everybody, like the clomid moody/emotional bullshyt effect....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah I agree on the epi-aggro point, as well as the fact some of this stuff amplifies anger issues that are already present. I don't get really aggro much, but if something sets me off I can get aggro....and it seems on certain AAS/PH's the tolerance level is adjusted down and you fly off the handle quicker. some of the stuff doesn't make me aggro, but make me anxious...or depressed (clomid :D)....everybody is different, and most of this stuff will elicit different responses in each individual....then again some of it seems to "work" on just about everybody, like the clomid moody/emotional bullshyt effect....
Yeah SD turned me into a debbie downer/ depressed a lot. Clomid turns me into a bitch lol. And last week I tried to rip my steering wheel off after I spilled a little protein in my seat(I'm on epi now) talk about rage lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah SD turned me into a debbie downer/ depressed a lot. Clomid turns me into a bitch lol. And last week I tried to rip my steering wheel off after I spilled a little protein in my seat(I'm on epi now) talk about rage lol.
man clomid really fuqs me up the most of all of this shyt.....moody, depressed, emotional, anxious....you name it. everybody is like WTF is wrong with you? you look sad LMFAO....what are you supposed to say? I suppose you could tell them that you will be better in a few more days on the 30th, ok maybe it will last another few days past the 30 days until everything is back to normal :D.....
SD= depression for you? oh shyt, thats all i need is another round of that coming up....maybe pulsing it at 10mg might mitigate any such sides for me.....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
ha what dose you running it at and which company?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
man clomid really fuqs me up the most of all of this shyt.....moody, depressed, emotional, anxious....you name it. everybody is like WTF is wrong with you? you look sad LMFAO....what are you supposed to say? I suppose you could tell them that you will be better in a few more days on the 30th, ok maybe it will last another few days past the 30 days until everything is back to normal :D.....
SD= depression for you? oh shyt, thats all i need is another round of that coming up....maybe pulsing it at 10mg might mitigate any such sides for me.....
with no test base it will shut you down fast so yeah SD can deff make you feel depressed and crappy

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
with no test base it will shut you down fast so yeah SD can deff make you feel depressed and crappy
I wonder how bad the shutdown will be pulsed at such a low dosage though....Guess I'll find out here soon....probably the AMv2 and 3 I got would work better with the SD pulse, instead of the ABv3....as far as test base goes....but I'm pretty dead set to use the ABv3 for some reason.....maybe I'll add in some dermacrine to the ABv3/SD???? there is a thought....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how bad the shutdown will be pulsed at such a low dosage though....Guess I'll find out here soon....probably the AMv2 and 3 I got would work better with the SD pulse, instead of the ABv3....as far as test base goes....but I'm pretty dead set to use the ABv3 for some reason.....maybe I'll add in some dermacrine to the ABv3/SD???? there is a thought....
Yeah I think if you were running SD pulsed on AM then you would be fine.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
you running both right now? I was thinking of doing an SD epi bridge soon
I did this, well I'm still on it now:

SD
20/20/30/30(40 the last 5 days)
Epi
0/0/0/0/30/45/45/60

I'm still on 45mg, I bump to 60mg starting Monday.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I did this, well I'm still on it now:

SD
20/20/30/30(40 the last 5 days)
Epi
0/0/0/0/30/45/45/60

I'm still on 45mg, I bump to 60mg starting Monday.
nice. That's great (also not so great) that you respond that way to epi. I was on 60 mg epi for 6 weeks and didn't feel as much as others I think. Accidentally went to 80 mg for a few days and I felt pretty damn aggressive on that dose.

I was thinking of doing it SD: 10/20/20/10 and epi: 0/0/30/40/60/60/60/60. I would go over 60 but everyone keeps saying not to lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
nice. That's great (also not so great) that you respond that way to epi. I was on 60 mg epi for 6 weeks and didn't feel as much as others I think. Accidentally went to 80 mg for a few days and I felt pretty damn aggressive on that dose.

I was thinking of doing it SD: 10/20/20/10 and epi: 0/0/30/40/60/60/60/60. I would go over 60 but everyone keeps saying not to lol
80mg sounds like a lot of fun bro. Next week with 60mg will b the highest I've ever gone. Your cycle looks sweet, and honestly i'd go above 60 especially if u have no sides, I mean the aggression is fun most of the time lol. Mine is bad on 45 though, I wonder what will happen on 60 lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
80mg sounds like a lot of fun bro. Next week with 60mg will b the highest I've ever gone. Your cycle looks sweet, and honestly i'd go above 60 especially if u have no sides, I mean the aggression is fun most of the time lol. Mine is bad on 45 though, I wonder what will happen on 60 lol.
Just make sure I am not near you when you bump up that dose :D lol

yeah I think maybe Ill go the last 4 weeks 60/70/80/80 if I get no sides... you think I would need more liver support at that high of a dose? I was gona do livercare 2 times per day 1 cap each time.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

yeah I think maybe Ill go the last 4 weeks 60/70/80/80 if I get no sides... you think I would need more liver support at that high of a dose? I was gona do livercare 2 times per day 1 cap each time.
Eh I guess if you're worried about it, I'm not the guy to ask lol I have an iron liver, a lot of drug use in my past. Its crazy though how good I feel on this right now.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Eh I guess if you're worried about it, I'm not the guy to ask lol I have an iron liver, a lot of drug use in my past. Its crazy though how good I feel on this right now.
My liver was fine at 60 mg I might just up the livercare dose the last few weeks no biggie.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

next time I do epi I'm going like 50mg up to 70 or 80mg per day ....I felt the last few weeks at 60mg were the best of the bunch no doubt....some of us seem to require a larger dosage to see the desired effects....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah its becoming like popping skittles lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
lol a box of tic tacs comes to mind.. would buy one and it would be gone in an hour..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
next time I do epi I'm going like 50mg up to 70 or 80mg per day ....I felt the last few weeks at 60mg were the best of the bunch no doubt....some of us seem to require a larger dosage to see the desired effects....
I think 60 was good for a little for me then I didnt feel as much towards the end.. but then again I was using it for cutting so going to try it for bulking this go round. I think I was prob just becoming more suppressed so the constant dosage of epi felt like less since my test was starting to drop more..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think 60 was good for a little for me then I didnt feel as much towards the end.. but then again I was using it for cutting so going to try it for bulking this go round. I think I was prob just becoming more suppressed so the constant dosage of epi felt like less since my test was starting to drop more..
more than 75% of the time I'm cutting or "recomping" so I know what you mean. Hard to gauge it vrs someone bulking or on a lean gainer. I said I didn't want to do anything too harsh anymore since A) I hate clomid and B) I don't want to push the issue with my hair that has been cooperating up till this point :D.....but you know we all end up doing a harsher cycle again eventually.....and I got a shyt-ton of epi around here in the freezer LOL....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
more than 75% of the time I'm cutting or "recomping" so I know what you mean. Hard to gauge it vrs someone bulking or on a lean gainer. I said I didn't want to do anything too harsh anymore since A) I hate clomid and B) I don't want to push the issue with my hair that has been cooperating up till this point :D.....but you know we all end up doing a harsher cycle again eventually.....and I got a shyt-ton of epi around here in the freezer LOL....
haha I did torem for my last cycle somewhat high (did 120/120/60 and just ended it end of week 3) it went pretty well actually but don't have clomid to compare it to. I deff thought it went better than nolva at similar dosing ratio.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
maybe I'll try nolva or torem next time....I was always a "clomid man" lol....nolva was for gyno not PCT....but I guess its pretty well proven at this point to be effective for PCT right along with clomid....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
maybe I'll try nolva or torem next time....I was always a "clomid man" lol....nolva was for gyno not PCT....but I guess its pretty well proven at this point to be effective for PCT right along with clomid....
I just felt crappy on nolva tbh compared to torem. Too scared to try clomid lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just felt crappy on nolva tbh compared to torem. Too scared to try clomid lol
way back when in the mid to late 90's we didn't use any PCT for PH's and whatever was around then.....had no idea really...nobody did PCT for anything non-AAS back then....and in the early to mid 00's when I did AAS I'd usually bridge or cruise or whatever you want to call it....very few times did I do PCT, but when I did I used clomid....but this recent clomid run was my first in forever, and it sucked way worse...maybe it gets worse with age? I think so LOL....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
way back when in the mid to late 90's we didn't use any PCT for PH's and whatever was around then.....had no idea really...nobody did PCT for anything non-AAS back then....and in the early to mid 00's when I did AAS I'd usually bridge or cruise or whatever you want to call it....very few times did I do PCT, but when I did I used clomid....but this recent clomid run was my first in forever, and it sucked way worse...maybe it gets worse with age? I think so LOL....
I'd go with torem over nolva fur sure.