More injection drama

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit that bad spot again. Thought I could avoid it but I guess I was wrong. About 1cc into my 3cc injection i got a hot flash sweep over me and I started to sweat. I knew what was going on. Kept injecting tho. Phuck it. Once I was done, I pulled the needle out and there it was, coughing fit. The coughing subsides after a couple minutes. BUT, the rest of the night I couldn't sleep because everytime I took a deep breath I would cough and I also felt achy and feverish (probably my body doing some kind of immune response). Anyway, cough is gone this morning but I still feel slightly achy and feverish. Hitting that scar tissue sucks and for those of you who haven't seen my posts before, this is test and primo, not tren lol

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gotta love it when you get oil in your blood haha. Happens to me every so often. I do the same thing though, "oh man, this hurts... But I'm already here".

You ever get a cramp while your pinning? Haha that sucks balls

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotta love it when you get oil in your blood haha. Happens to me every so often. I do the same thing though, "oh man, this hurts... But I'm already here".

Lol...I gotta cramp this morning. And I had just stuck it in, was like this is gonna be a long 2cc

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Everytime it happens I'm thinking "this is it I'm gonna fucking die" but I never die. I just sweat, cough, have an anxiety attack but then that's it. I survive every time lol. It's literally happened to me like 30+ times at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everytime it happens I'm thinking "this is it I'm gonna fucking die" but I never die. I just sweat, cough, have an anxiety attack but then that's it. I survive every time lol. It's literally happened to me like 30+ times at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️
Happens to me about once a month it seems these days. Lat cramp while pinning glutes. My wife's walked in on me mid stretch needle sticking out of me just trying to survive.... And then just heckles

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It can't be because of scar tissue if it's getting into your blood stream. There's no blood flow or anything in scar tissue, so most likely your peirsing through something else and the oil is seeping in. Scar tissue is a hard spot that the needle doesn't feel like you can push the needle through, sometimes you can feel a pop or crunch when you go through. I had a coughing fit the other day injecting test and eq in the glute, I could taste it in my mouth too, if it gets in your bloodstream you will get a weird taste. Any drug can do it even tho it's mostly associated with tren/tren cough.

Now I've heard some bad stories about stuff like this but never heard of it contuing to cause issues after the fact, are you using a high mg/ml test or Primo. Test over 300mg/ml or Primo over 100mg/ml? Because the higher concentration stuff has added solvents and if you got some of that crap in yiur bloodstream I imagine there would be some kind of immune response

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It can't be because of scar tissue if it's getting into your blood stream. There's no blood flow or anything in scar tissue, so most likely your peirsing through something else and the oil is seeping in. Scar tissue is a hard spot that the needle doesn't feel like you can push the needle through, sometimes you can feel a pop or crunch when you go through. I had a coughing fit the other day injecting test and eq in the glute, I could taste it in my mouth too, if it gets in your bloodstream you will get a weird taste. Any drug can do it even tho it's mostly associated with tren/tren cough.

Now I've heard some bad stories about stuff like this but never heard of it contuing to cause issues after the fact, are you using a high mg/ml test or Primo. Test over 300mg/ml or Primo over 100mg/ml? Because the higher concentration stuff has added solvents and if you got some of that crap in yiur bloodstream I imagine there would be some kind of immune response
Yup i felt that crunch/ pop thing yesterday when I hit my right vg. Was like damn time to move back to glutes, was really liking the vg thing but obviously too much

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup i felt that crunch/ pop thing yesterday when I hit my right vg. Was like damn time to move back to glutes, was really liking the vg thing but obviously too much
You can do work on scar tissue to break it up. It's very painful but worth it if your starting to build up a lot of it in any area

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Okay that's interesting because I actually had a phone call with my doctor about this topic about a month ago because I kept having coughing fits from doing test injections and my doctor knows about the scar tissue I've got in my glutes so she was saying that scar tissue is different than normal tissue and that the oil can seep into the bloodstream that way and it doesn't absorb properly which is why she wanted me to inject a little higher up on the glute so basically the upper outter quadrant like I normally would do but like a half inch higher than usual. I asked her what happens if I go too high and she said it's not a big deal worst case scenario is you're looking at an absorption issue so I've been doing that and lately it's been fine until the other day. So anyway that's what she was saying maybe she's wrong who knows but I've also injected into the areas where I would normally go and I go right through that scar tissue I can feel the needle piercing through it because it's like hard to push through I'm just noticing that these coughing fits are happening way more often now than they did like 5 years ago so it's got to be like an overuse thing. My test is 250 per ml and my Primo is 100 per ml. I stopped messing with high concentration stuff because even when I would do a normal shot it would get so swollen and I would feel like I had the flu for 2 days so I just threw the junk away. It's good to hear some positive reinforcement knowing that this same issue happens to you guys and you're all still here because it's kind of a scary feeling you feel like you're going to die but I guess I need to get over it because it's happened to me so many times now and every time is the same I always survive I never die I just cough a little bit and get a little scared but at the end of the day I'm always fine, furthermore! I'm starting to think that tren cough is simply the oil getting into the blood just like anything else and the only reason tren cough happens so much more often than using regular test or other anabolics is because Tren is extremely potent. Probably when you do injections you're getting microscopic amounts of oil in your blood probably nine times out of 10 but because it's such a small amount it doesn't really matter or make a difference however since tren is so incredibly potent that tiny microscopic amount that would normally do nothing if it was testosterone is potent enough to cause a reaction and make you start coughing and stuff. that's my take on it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay that's interesting because I actually had a phone call with my doctor about this topic about a month ago because I kept having coughing fits from doing test injections and my doctor knows about the scar tissue I've got in my glutes so she was saying that scar tissue is different than normal tissue and that the oil can seep into the bloodstream that way and it doesn't absorb properly which is why she wanted me to inject a little higher up on the glute so basically the upper outter quadrant like I normally would do but like a half inch higher than usual. I asked her what happens if I go too high and she said it's not a big deal worst case scenario is you're looking at an absorption issue so I've been doing that and lately it's been fine until the other day. So anyway that's what she was saying maybe she's wrong who knows but I've also injected into the areas where I would normally go and I go right through that scar tissue I can feel the needle piercing through it because it's like hard to push through I'm just noticing that these coughing fits are happening way more often now than they did like 5 years ago so it's got to be like an overuse thing. My test is 250 per ml and my Primo is 100 per ml. I stopped messing with high concentration stuff because even when I would do a normal shot it would get so swollen and I would feel like I had the flu for 2 days so I just threw the junk away. It's good to hear some positive reinforcement knowing that this same issue happens to you guys and you're all still here because it's kind of a scary feeling you feel like you're going to die but I guess I need to get over it because it's happened to me so many times now and every time is the same I always survive I never die I just cough a little bit and get a little scared but at the end of the day I'm always fine, furthermore! I'm starting to think that tren cough is simply the oil getting into the blood just like anything else and the only reason tren cough happens so much more often than using regular test or other anabolics is because Tren is extremely potent. Probably when you do injections you're getting microscopic amounts of oil in your blood probably nine times out of 10 but because it's such a small amount it doesn't really matter or make a difference however since tren is so incredibly potent that tiny microscopic amount that would normally do nothing if it was testosterone is potent enough to cause a reaction and make you start coughing and stuff. that's my take on it
That's weird, I just know there's no blood flow to scar tissue, but maybe there's a way it still can uptake into the bloodstream? I'm lost. I've been outta collage for 13 years so maybe there's stuff I haven't learned on the topic. I know what I'm reading up on tonight tho!

teamguy312

Awards

I used 200mg/ml primo e and I used to inject 400mg a day of it (yeah…). It was lab tested, knew it was primo, one day when injecting a ml into each delt, I had a lot of blood flow out from the injection site and I could taste the primo in my mouth. The next day, I had a fever, chills, flu like symptoms that lasted about 2 days. So, it’s interesting you said that. I can definitely attest to this.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's weird, I just know there's no blood flow to scar tissue, but maybe there's a way it still can uptake into the bloodstream? I'm lost. I've been outta collage for 13 years so maybe there's stuff I haven't learned on the topic. I know what I'm reading up on tonight tho!
Damn dude I dunno. But it makes sense tho because I'm hitting the same area for almost a decade and now I get the cough way more often so that's gotta be what's happening

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn dude I dunno. But it makes sense tho because I'm hitting the same area for almost a decade and now I get the cough way more often so that's gotta be what's happening
The only thing I can think of is that it gets into a blood vessel that surrounds the tissue but the odds if doing that are very very low, so I'm still having a hard time making sense of it. Sometimes they inject cortisteroids into scar tissue to help break up or reduce the size of the scar tissue. The cortisteroid kinda gets Trapped in the tissue and breaks it up or shrinks it. Maybe seeing how there's no flow to the tissue but there's more vessels around the tissue it happens on the way in or way out.

Idk, it's not super important I guess but now I'm just interested to know how/if it can happen. Even just for a better understanding of the general subject