Moonface bloated face

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hi lads, just finished my cycle of sust and tren e (high tren - low sust), I noticed while on cycle and still now my face is very puffy and bloated (making me look fat) was just wondering how long it will take for the bloated moon face look to disappear and if there's anything I could possibly take to help my situation..... thanks in advance

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet. Almost exclusively diet.

Drink more water. Switch to distilled water for a day if necessary to flush stuff out.

Keep salt normal. Don't play with it. Maybe get an OTC diuretic to help process minerals. Tren was probably making the kidneys struggle. I recommend Cranberry extract and any supplement that helps the kidneys get back to normal health - namely, water.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
moonface is from raised cortisol, you could try a blocker but mostly it will just take a few weeks to clear your system

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, I though moon face was from elevated estradiol?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moon face is just water retention. Probably a little bit of everything involved - cortisol levels high, estrogen will be on the rebound, diet may have been too much or too little salt and you probably were not drinking enough water - most people don't. You need 1.5-2G or 6-8L per day when taking stuff like Tren, regardless of body mass.

Other things like being nutritionally void in certain areas can also exacerbate the issue especially when the kidneys are stressed out.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Thanks for this info mate, so do u think gradually the water retention will drop and start to get out my system?, it's the only thing that's took the shine of the cycle the puffed up fat cheeks when my overall physique is looking great

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Moon face is just water retention. Probably a little bit of everything involved - cortisol levels high, estrogen will be on the rebound, diet may have been too much or too little salt and you probably were not drinking enough water - most people don't. You need 1.5-2G or 6-8L per day when taking stuff like Tren, regardless of body mass.

Other things like being nutritionally void in certain areas can also exacerbate the issue especially when the kidneys are stressed out.
this too, dbol puffs me up good, gotta watch that salt intake or you will feel like ****

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Yeah mate do u recommend a certain amount of water I should be consuming each day I was thinking around a gallon and a half maybe?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
water intake is really arbitrary, as long as your urine is clear your probably drinking enough. if you sit in an air conditioned office verses a roofer its really a judgement call