Mood

matteoF1

Awards
Could you recommend something to improve or stabilize mood? before to take drugs I would like to try some supplements. Do you have suggest?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perika brand St John's Wort.
Natures Way makes this and it should be easy and relatively in-expensive. OP can you elaborate on your situation. If it is very serious I would suggest following the suggestions of your Dr.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Stress & Anxiety may help with mood depending on what's the underlying cause. It's at least worth a try in my opinion.

matteoF1

Awards
It's unavailable eveywhere atm. It's hard to find in EU. What I can do?

matteoF1

Awards
I mean SNS product. Maybe it's more useful on me. Maybe.

matteoF1

Awards
What do you suggest about these two products?

There is also SNS KannaEase, But it looks like the other one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for me endoamp max works great...if just looking for a low cost every now and then mood boost i like now brand dopa macuna-very cheap and effective, imo.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Second l theanine at 200mgs. 2x during the day if needed. I also like gaba at night an hour before bed to relax on occasion.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you suggest about these two products?

There is also SNS KannaEase, But it looks like the other one.
SNS KannaEase is a great option if you're wanting something for mood and anxiety. Kanna has some pretty good studies on it's use in those areas. It's also a very cheap option.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
CBD flower..
Here in Australia we can get it prescribed and it’s honestly one of the best things I’ve taken for anxiety/depression.
CBD Isolate never did much for me but the flower which is full spectrum and contains less than 1% THC I vape in my dry herb vape and it gives me a nice buzz and calm feeling without really being high.