Mood boosting supplements?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's new on the market these days? I stopped taking pre workouts over a year ago as they just make me jittery/anxious and counter productive. Even caffeine causes me negative issues now. I've tried EVERY stim going as i enjoy that lift before hitting a gym session.

Everything just causes negatives sadly.

Kigelia africana
Eria Jarensis
Pea
Hordenine
L-dopa
Synephrine
Dmaa
Modafinil

Tried them all!

Etc. They work for an hour and then i just feel anxious and absolutely horrid.

Anything new on the market. I'm a dopamine type of person.

What's new that's worth trying?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

CubsFan312

CubsFan312

Awards
How old are you? You get to a certain age and stimulants just make you feel like sh*t for some reason. You might look into some nootropics though.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm sensitive to stims but a combination of L theanine and caffeine feels great. A 1:2 ratio is usually recommended. 100mg caffiene with 200mg gives me a feeling like I've slept for 8 hours. No crash or anxiety. I never have time to sleep more than 6.5 hours between work and two young boys so I enjoy the combo on occasion before a meeting, family event or leg day. You'll build a tolerance if you take it every day so I only use it 3-4 times per week and sometimes not at all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sensitive to stims but a combination of L theanine and caffeine feels great. A 1:2 ratio is usually recommended. 100mg caffiene with 200mg gives me a feeling like I've slept for 8 hours. No crash or anxiety. I never have time to sleep more than 6.5 hours between work and two young boys so I enjoy the combo on occasion before a meeting, family event or leg day. You'll build a tolerance if you take it every day so I only use it 3-4 times per week and sometimes not at all.
Agreed that combo would help with energy boost. Just getting enough sleep and ensuring I'm consuming enough calories per day does wonders for me. If either of those two are lacking then my mood is lacking.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed that combo would help with energy boost. Just getting enough sleep and ensuring I'm consuming enough calories per day does wonders for me. If either of those two are lacking then my mood is lacking.
100% agree. I always try to prioritize sleep and diet over pills.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
100% agree. I always try to prioritize sleep and diet over pills.
Agreed. I sometimes forget this as well but then I have to remind myself how powerful diet and sleep are compared to supplements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KannaEase is great for mood boosting and relaxation benefits.

Some people find that KannaEase is best used as needed while others, like myself, find that it works great as a daily use supplement. It helps me be more relaxed and in a better overall mood and not get frustrated as easily.

Stress & Anxiety Support is a great daily use supplement for stress, anxiety, depression, and mood support.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stress & Anxiety Support is a great daily use supplement for stress, anxiety, depression, and mood support.
A lot of positive feedback on this one. Would definitely recommend it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Product Reviews 2
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 31
Supplements 15
Buffspartan Supplements 18