Day 32
Normal off day but I got home and the power was out so I decided to hit the gym. Went to a 24 hour fitness that I have a free membership too through the Railroad since the Golds I frequent was closed already. A little out of my element but I made it happin Capin!
Dumbell Curls / Rope Pulldowns
35's x 15 / 85 x 15
55's x 12 / 130 x 12
60's x 10 / 155 x 10
60's x 9 / 155 x 10
Hammer Machine Preacher Curls / Dips
90 x 12 / 25
100 x 10 / 25
100 x 8 / 23
100 x 7 / 20
Cable Reverse Curls / Overhead Tricep Extensions
115 x 10 / 130 x 12
130 x 8 / 145 x 10
130 x 6 / 145 x 9
115 x 10 / 145 x 8 85 x 12
Concentration Curls / Overhead Skull Crushers
35's x 10 for 4 sets contracting Hard / 80 x 12 for 4 sets going really deep on the negatives
21's / One hand tricep pull down extension on cables
25's for 4 sets / 55 x 12 for four sets holding contraction hard at bottom to adjust reps to failure each set
Nautiulus Weighted Ab Crunches
160 x 15
160 x 16
175 x 12
175 x 10
Ran Rack down 6 plates at 15 reps each. Ab cramps incoming
No cardio today cause I was outside for 10 hours in the heat walking all over rocks most of the time so I got it in while I was at work. Weight was at 203 wich is awesome since I had two carb up days back to back yesterday and the day before. Ready to hit the cardio tomorrow and get whatever I can out of these last 10 days.